||~Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Written Update 3rd March . 2014~||

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for the WU... I think avni gives that drink to thakur and thats why he got out of control and spoke out avni as raj gf to suket. Anyway I wish mrs. Thakur and all will tell he is drunk and says he is out of  his mind... 
Lets hope suket and all others understand him as drunken and clears the MU. 
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TransTech

Thanks for the WU... I think avni gives that drink to thakur and thats why he got out of control and spoke out avni as raj gf to suket. Anyway I wish mrs. Thakur and all will tell he is drunk and says he is out of  his mind... 

Lets hope suket and all others understand him as drunken and clears the MU. 

Wow! This is actually a good point! But the way Thakur was shown in the promo, he doesn't look drunken😳 But yeah! what you said makes sense😃

Originally posted by: ..Breeze..

Wow! This is actually a good point! But the way Thakur was shown in the promo, he doesn't look drunken😳 But yeah! what you said makes sense😃

Thanks... this is indian drama... they show these type of tensions almost in every serial... just imagine how will raj sit quiet and be barred from the shaadi scenes... the balance of the show will go imbalance so they will sort this in one episode itself... anyway eagerly waiting for tomorrow... 
Edited by TransTech - 10 years ago
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TransTech

Thanks... this is indian drama... they show these type of tensions almost in every serial... just imagine how will raj sit quiet and be barred from the shaadi scenes... the balance of the show will go imbalance so they will sort this in one episode itself... anyway eagerly waiting for tomorrow... 

Yeah..really hope that this MU settles down soon! I want Raj to be part of all shaadi functions😃 
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for d WU...d epi was very nice..
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update