Os#11 toothache part 2 page 1 3march

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
it has nothing to do with the spoiler i was writing this earlier 

Ishita saw Raman coming out of washroom ,"look like again his stomach is upset" she said in irritating tune she look at him , he picked up his cell & called Mihir he look at her & walk to lounge to talk to him

"yar Mihir i am having terrible toothache can you forward me some Dr number " he whispered

"wake bhabi yar " he said in sleepy voice

"i can't take risk , jhansi ki rani she will take out all her revenge " he rub his cheek

"ghar ki murgi daal barabar" Mihir said in sleepy voice ,Raman bang the phone & walk back to bedroom ,he fall back on sofa , Ishita sat as he dropped ,she could feel there is something wrong.

" i should check " she walk to him on tip of her toe , he brushed his cheek with the sofa & placed his palm on his cheek ,she kneel down near him

"Raman" she placed her hand on his cheek , he opened his eyes & look at her "kya huwa " she politely asked

"dekho i am not well ,please let me sleep " he said & with tongue he try touch his tooth , she noticed & placed her palm on his cheek

" you are having toothache right" she tries to see

"Please i will not show you " he moved her hand & sat " i will brush agai& in morning i will show to someone else " he walk to washroom 

" this guy will never change " she was about to walk back to bed whehe came out worried

" i gargle it bleeds " he look at her & said, she pull his arm to bed & made him sit almost pushing him .

" open your mouth"  inight lamp she checked .he look at her , as she bend down " stop checking me out , let me see " she came more close " you have damaged your gums & teeth " she look at him ," very proudly you were having no veg" she tied her hairs & fetch her duppata 

" what " he look at her as she picked up Ruhi 

" i will make her sleep with maa , as it will take long " she said 

" i am not going with you " he said like a kid & tires to laid back  

" i will come & see that " she smiled & walked out , when she came back he was pretending to sleep she sat next to him 

"get up  before it gets worst " she caress his back 

"you will take out all your anger " he said with pain

"Ruhi promise i will not" she hide her smile & gave him her hand to get up , he placed his in her & got up 

She had seenervous patients , but Raman was one of a kind , while driving she notice he was very tense , she didn't bother him quietly drives to hospital , he like a obedient kid  followed her to her clinic  

" you sit here " she asked him to sit on the dentist chair came closed to him with her tools 

" i know i have being rude to you " he want to say something but she opened his mouth & examine with mirror , he look at her ,his eyes  changed color he mesmerised her face she moved more closed 

" wish you had shown me as soon as you had pain , with excess use of toothpick you have badly damage your gum" she wiped the blood, she worriedly look here & there to fetch her more tools  .she look at him she could not stand his continues gaze 

"close your eyes , if you will keep looking at me like this , it will hard for me to work " she said shyly & picked up the injection

"Ishita please " he at once hold her hands

"Raman i have to give you this injection , or you will have infection" she said 

"Please nahi " he moved his face aside ,she started laughing 

" don't act like kid ,Ruhi had gone through this twice " she hold his face from his chin

"Ishita please " he moved his face other side " i can take the pain but not the injection" he said 

"Ok fine " she kept the injection aside , & started using other tools  ,  he look at her , she smiled " did you talk to Simmi ?" she asked him , he shakes his head ino " tomorrow do call her & ask her how she is , that day you really shouted on her " she was working & talking , he with eyes said ok  " i talked to Ruhi teacher , she said Ruhi  needs attention"  he look at the ceiling " Ruhi asked to attend her Parents day"she picked up the injection & injected it , he didn't notice it or felt it , she smiled at him 

"what " he asked with eyes ,she pat his cheek 

"you will be fine"she  waited for a while , as the injection started effecting she did his root canal, he was in pain he turn pale she caress his face , he was dizzy , it took more than hour , he was off & on shaking his head "Raman" she cupped his face , with eyes he asked her to stop it " i am almost done" she said very politely , he was her very first male patient with who she was so concern ,she had finished , she help him doing gargle , she wiped his mouth & made he rest back on chair " don't get up " she hurriedly place the tools back & changed her dress "Rman lets go home " she hold his arm , he look at her " i had given you injection  sorry" she said sheepishly , he look at her , & hold her hand , she walked with him to car & then drives him home , he was dizzy " Raman get up sleep in bedroom " she wake him as they reach home , he look at her absented mindly " come on get up " she pull him out by taking his wait on her she walked up stairs  , it was 4 in morning everyone was asleep , she made him rest on bed , as she moved to sofa he tries to call her 

"what " she came close to him , he place pillow in center & ask her to sleep next to him , she look at him without arguing she agreed 

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
part 2

Ishita had just settle next to him ,he ran to wash room to spit , she sat worriedly "Raman" she called him , he walk back to room , he made face as if he was feeling nausea ," it is better you don't have anything " she look at him sheepishly as she knew it hurts , he laid back

"wait" she ran out " hope Ruhi left her Ice Cream" she found in freezer , she hurriedly walked back with it "please open your mouth a little " she sat next to him & with teaspoon carefully placed a small piece in his mouth " it will soothe the ache , & you will feel better " she said , he with hand ask her 

"Bus" laid back & turn off light ,She rested next to him

" don't grind your teeth " she whisper as she could hear him , he stopped , " for the first time in life my hand shiver " she laid back & had a flashback , while doing his root canal he moved his head aside because of pain she look in his eyes saw pain , she stopped " Raman are you ok, it will hurt a bit" she whisper , he look at her & nodded his head , she further proceed , her hand shake as she drill , she look at him he was gazing at her , she stopped & placed her palm on his eyes "please you are making me nervous " closed his eyelets ,she felt he gave her a weak smile Flash back end as she hear him saying "aah" she quickly turns toward him & "let me see " she bend over him & slightly open his mouth by holding his chin,she peeped in, he stared at her , his eyes changed colored he smiled"it will be fine" placed her hand on his cheek gently caress it, to ease his pain , he closed his eyes

"wake me if you have ache again, i will give you medicine" she whisper & he replied

"hmmm" & shakes his head

" i really tried my level best not to hurt you" she murmur while caressing his cheek to give him soothing effect

"mmm" he was very sleep in few minutes he drowsy off .she too laid dow

"mama utho na we all will be late" Ruhi shaked her & shouted in her ear " uff muttu see mama Papa still sleeping " she talked to her dog & shaked Ishita ,

Ishita at once opened her eyes & look at him , he was fast a sleep , her hand was still placed on his cheek ,"Mama" Ruhi shakes her

" Oh Ruhi " she whisper & quickly sat

"mama see time " she showed her watch

"Shhh " she placed her finger on her lips

"Kya huwa " Ruhi whisper

"Papa is sick , let him sleep " she step out of bed

" Papa ko kya huwa " Ruhi asked with concern

" He eat chocolate like you , that is why he has toothache " she picked her up & walked out

" ouch " she hold her face & look at her ,Ishita smiled at her act

"I will make you ready , today chachoo will drop you at school" Ishita said while changing her

" you will not go to hospital" she asked her , she look away as Raman mom walked in

" Is Raman still sleeping ?"she asked

" jee " she replied

" dadi papa is sick " Ruhi said

" Ishita my son is sick & you didn't bother to told me " she became anger "i will go & check him myself " she walked to bed room but Ishita hold her arm

"maa he had slept few hours back , please let him sleep " she hold her arm

" you will stop me to see my son " she became more angry & pulled her arm

"maa meri baat suna , i have operated him " she said shyly

"kya tu na operation kiya " she pull her from her arm & asked

"Maa Raman had toothache , i took him to my clinic & did his operation" she whisper

" i don't trust you , you are always against my son i am sure you must have hurt him intentionally " she walked in bedroom , found him peacefully asleep , she look at Ishita " yeh tou thek hai " she said

Ishita look away as she didn't got what to say to her

"Ruhi come on " she pull Ruhi with her made her breakfast & lunch

"Ishu maa kya huwa " she caress her as she saw Ishita very upset

"nothing Ruhi " she look away

" tu na thek kiya hai na" Toshi ji asked her , she shakes her head

" i will make chicken for him , he look so weak " she said & walk to kitchen Ishita felt like banging her head somewhere

" Maa he has pain , he can't open his mouth because of swelling " she whispered

" dekha you must be Dr , but i am his maa , i know what he likes to eat " she shouted

Ishita given up walk back to freshen up

"Ishu Maa can i see papa " Ruhi asked her as she came out of washroom

"yes but you will not wake him" she hold her hand & walked with her to bedroom Ruhi climbed bed & lean over his shoulder to check him

"Ishu maa kon se teeth " she caress his face with her tiny hands & asked

"Ruhi " Ishita who was combing her hairs ran to stop her " you will wake Papa mera bacha " she tires to pull her back , Ruhi grab his sleeve

"ek min kisse dana do Ishu maa " Ruhi pout her lips to kiss him Ishita look at him ,he was asleep

"be care full " She hold her tight & herself lean on him , her long wet hairs fall on his face , at the same time Ruhi kissed him & quickly step down,he open his eyes & saw Ishita turning back , he touch his face & wipe droplets , he touch his cheek in surprise & blink his eyes , Ishita walk out with Ruhi bag , Raman shakes his head & slept again.

At 10 Toshi ji walk back with grocery she look at Ishita in surprise " Oye aaj clinic nahi jana?" she asked her

" maa ji Raman is at home so i " she paused ,as Toshi ji raise her eyebrows & look at her from head to toe

" dekho i can take care of my son, don't have sympathy with him " she warns her

" if i had gone to Clinic she must have said ,i don't care , i am at home even then she don't like " she walk to her place to spend some time with her parents , she asked the maid to call her when he gets up

"Akki why your eyes are so red? Mihika asked her 

" oh had to rush to hospital at night " she look away

"Ishu you are married now Raman & his family will not like night duty" Mrs Iyer said

" Maa Raman was with me " she said avoiding eye contact

"Akki Jiju took you to hospital " Mihika asked

"uff i can't get peace anywhere " she angrily walked back to her home

" oye tu na mera putar ka daant kaise thek kiya hai ( how you have fixed my son teeth ?) Mrs Toshi shouted as she saw her

"Raman awake " she walked to bedroom , found him sitting with a tray of fruits , he helplessly look at her

"dekho woh bol bhi nahi sakta " Mrs Toshi shouted from back

"show me " she sat next to him & slightly open his mouth & checked they had a eyelock

"agar tu na kuch kharab kiya na tou mein" she shouted

"mmm " he made irritated face , she picked up the tray & walk back , came with custard which she had made for him ,she sat next to him ,& carefully help him eating by spoon

"iss se kya hoga ha " Toshi ji shouted

"he has wound in his mouth , if he will eat spicy ,it will hurt him & he can't chew either, you don't know how much pain he had gone through ?" she said

" bari aai Dr " Mrs Toshi made face" go to your clinic leave my son" ,Ishita look at Raman he pat her hand & with eyes ask Toshi jee to go , she look at him in shock , he look away & ate the custard .

Ruhi came back from school , Raman was better he was in bedroom " Papa at home " she asked

"yes bacha " Ishita kissed her

"see i made a card in school " she gave it to Ishita

"Ruhi i have an idea " Ishita look at the card & whisper in her ear , her eyes twinkled she clapped her had

"Ishu maa will you help me " she asked her

"yes " Ishita tickled her & taken out chart paper & color pencil , she helped Ruhi to make card .

"Ishu maa will Papa like it ?" Ruhi asked her

"Yes baby he will like it " she asked her to go & give him , she herself followed with the tray

" see what Ruhi got for you ?" Ishita asked Ruhi to go ahead

"Ishu ma aap bhi chalo" she hide behind her & walk with her

" Raman close your eyes " Ishita sat near him & pull Ruhi at front

"Papa" Ruhi called him ,he open his eyes & saw her standing with a card , Ishita whisper in her ear "get well soon Papa " she whisper

Raman took the card & look at it , he smiled at Ruhi

"see Papa loved it " Ishita said ,as he placed on his bedside table 

"really Ishu ma" she ask ,Ishita made her sit in her lap

"Papa your princess will take care of you " she gave Ruhi the spoon & hold the bowl hersel "Papa Ahh " she with eyes asked Raman to open mouth , as he did Ruhi feed him

"Papa hot ha " she asked him Raman shake his head

"Maa cool it please , it will hurt Papa" she asked to blow & cool it both cool it together & feed him "papa yummy right " she asked him ,he shakes his head "Papa why you are not talking " she asked him

"Ruhi mera bacha Papa has pain " she said

"Like i had " she asked Ishita * placed her hand on her face

"yup baby " Ishita kissed her

" so no chocolate for Papa too" Ruhi asked

" yup " Ishita smiled & asked her to feed him , Ruhi went out Ishita was only there

" why you stayed back ?" he asked ,she look at him " do you take care of every patient of yours like that ? he said as she came back with glass of water

" you will not take wine or smoke " she placed tablets in his palm & turned

"Ishita i want answer why your hand shiver & you had same pain in your eyes " he said , she look at him in surprise " i guess you are falling for me " she had no answer as she herself was puzzle why she is so worried about him ."you are my Ruhi's Father that is why you got special treatment  " they had a eyelock & both smiled to each other 

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wooow soo cute ishu worreid for raman aww
Sooo cute 😊
Fab job nadi πŸ‘ Edited by sweetnoori - 10 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
very cute..pm me part two please
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
lovely..
thanks nads u r amazing writer I must say.
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
So beautiful
Waiting to read part 2
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sweet OS, looking forward to part two
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww that was such a cute starting...love the kid side of raman and also how ishita handle him...continue soon and thank you soo much for writing this sweet story πŸ€— πŸ€—
rnarayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fine piece of writing, wonderful and lovely.

Enjoyed to read it, thanks for sharing with us.  
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woowww..i loved it nadiya dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
awesomee..pls continue to write the next part..😊😊