plz DT what's wrong with my topic?

DevaseNa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i just wants to know what's wrong with my topic ,i just ask SamRata fans cant be others fans
is it instigate Karan-suhasi fans? wonder how they made so many topic regarding their fav jodi

did any of Sameer-Namrata went there or give a comment like  "" No no i m not a karan -suhasi""" fans anymore 😳 like this but they can come to our topic they can give disgusting comments against samrata mods can simply close my topic becoz its about samrata 😲yes the fight between two individual members u can warn individually  but why u close my topic? my theme not instigate any one 😊
even twice i warned  to dont response _ve comments
after my second warning samrata fans stop to response that problem maker,but now topic closed for its instigate others

Its general forum u can express ur opinion but remember one thing if Samrata fans also start to spread negativity in lead pair topic its will be the worst war zone😡

u guys come many time kidding us they are supporting track ,side kick  ,this show only belongs to XXX,even the show producer KB  understand the importance of Samrata in her show that why she response to her fans but sadly not in this forum

i hope we Sameer-Namrata fans also have equal rights in the forum(there is any rule in IF supporting cast fans cant enjoy any privilege as equal as lead actors fans)

best regards,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ammu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
once again the same rondhona?
Samrata Vs lead pair

..SamRataAT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nandu give a break to this issue,it was peaceful forum for  long time ,
dont know what happen now?

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hi,

Firstly this is an off air forum and the only reason this forum have been kept open all this while because it has always been a 'peaceful' forum.

And there was no necessary for this thread. Shall you have any queries regarding closing of your thread, they are to be directly PM-ed t as we have a PM Service instead of opening a thread. 

I wonder why are you dragging this Samrata Vs Karan-Abha issue into this? Some members have been fighting in the thread and it has lost the purpose of the thread. For your info, that thread has been reported not only by Karan-Abha fan as you stated but also SamRata fan.

If fights is going to continue in this forum, we will have no choice but to close the forum.

Topic Closed
-YMGGK DT