Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afshaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sssabcd

cant see raya in pain..lovely update..hope raya unite soon.

thanks dear  i also dont like sepration but first see how they seprate then nokjoks then 
afshaan thumbnail
well friends next part is ready will update tomorrow
afshaan thumbnail
tere liye part 5

flasback;
'priya kaha ho tum'ram almost shouting while entering the room;'kya hua mr.kapoor'priya replied while coming out of changing room;'main kab se bula raha hoon aur app madam yaha hain''aap office se kab aye aur kya koi zarori baat hai'priya asked;'well!agar apko time ka pata ho to ehsaas ho ke app ke husband ek ghanta pehle aa choke hain aur nechee hall main chai ke saath apke bachon ki fermaishain bi sun chuke hain.
'Fermaishain'aur'mere bache'apke to kuch nahin hain;priya questioned
mera mutlab tha ke humaray bache magar wo fermaishain to bohat karte hain aur agar na kaho to blackmail karte hain ke mujse baat nahin karain ge;ram told making a puppy face.
'well!in that case woh bilkul apki tarah demanding hain'replied priya surpasing her smile underneath.
what r u saying priya,main kab demanding hoon;asked ram confusingly.
'really mr.kapoor roz raat ko apko bas ek hi kam hai,aur raat hi kyu subh bhi wohi;sara din main job,ghar aur bachon main busy hoon raat ko pati main'phir bhi apko mujse yehi gila rehta hai ke main apko kam waqt deti hon;priya replied innocently.
'ha to sahi baat hai na,itni deer se main  ghar main hoon aur madam ke pass time kaha hai apne patidev ke liye'ram lovingly embracing his darling in his arms and kissing on her nape.
'leave me ram koi a jaie ga'priya trying to coming out of her embrace.'koi nahi aaye ga'ram ;scooping her in his arm and start moving towards bed.'ram bache'words just seal inher lips,ram kissed her furiously,before going futher he make sure that nobody can interupt his work;door locked.
an hour later priya freshup and came down for perparing dinner;while passing the hall she heard dadi and mama talking to a lady.'priya yaha aa putar'ma asked her lovingly.
'ji ma!priya replied and start moving towards them.'priya yeh juhi hai ram aur vikram ki college friend'krishna told her,'yeh aur baat hai ke college ke baad hum ajj mil rahe hain'neha added as both vikram and neha were also present.
vikram stirred neha to stop it while priya after side hugging also settle down.'priya ram kaha hai main kab se usse phone kar tha par wo utha nahin raha'vikram equiried,'haan woh kuch kam kar rahe the laptop pe'priya answered quikly while blushing.
meanwhile kids pihu,pari and pawan join everyone in hall.juhi get introduce with everyone,'i don;t believe this juhi arora the beauty queen is here'ram said while coming downstare quickly,juhi also getup and showed same excitment inreturn and tightly hug ram.this does not go down to well with both ladies neha and priya;especially neha who very well know juhi's nature of over friendly with ram,where as priya have not seen ram showing so much excitment in meeting anybody before.
'ram juhi has return back 4rm US few month back and right known is searching 4 a nice apartment in mumbai'vikram said while having dinner on dinning table.'well in that case we can help u,i know quite reasonable property dealar;replied ram offering salad to juhi.'thank u ram it is so nice of u';'don't be formal juhi u r always welcome'ram replied giving his trade mark smile.
after dinner!priya bring kulfies;'oh priya i dont like sweets'it gain u lot of weight'juhi said confidently fluanting her fit figure;'juhi u don't change still diet consious'ram added'that's why u r still the same''well thanks 4 compliment ram u known how much i like compliment'juhi replied plastering smile on his face.'mension not'ram
same night 'ram u had never told me about juhi;she is a charming lady'priya said ram while combing hair infront of dressing table.ram switch off t.v and came to her hugging her 4rm backside saying'yaar kabhi is bare mein koi baat hi nahi hui aur wase bhi jiski tumhare jese biwi ho use koi bhi lady charming nahin lagti'kissing her nape;'uske samne to bohat tareef kar rahe the uski'trying to show her anger;ram sliding her nightgown and giving her lovebite on her shoulder;ouch ram what r u doing;'seems like my wife is jealous'ram,'main kyu jealous hone lagi wo to aap ko yuh kisi ke saath free hote pehli baar dekha to'priya said lovingly while keeping her arm around his neck 'before she could complete ram added'actually priya main to uska mood light karna chata tha,you know abhi kuch din pehli hi uska uske pati ke saath divorse hua hai,bechare sad feel na kare';'divorse'priya asked surprizingly'haan vik ne bataya'ram.'ab choro yeh saab'don't spoil my mood 'he quikly switch off lights.
next few days goes same...
it was saturday evening ram use to come early on saturday to enjoy time with family and as it is weekend so he need some extra time to romance;ram is a diheart romantic person,he is so aggressive in love making that it many times annoyes priya as he get very hiper if he don't his demands.its not that he is not caring or forcing her;priya is just his weakness and he can't resist that.priya knows this actully she loves to be loved by her man 
it was very late still ram has not come and his phone is off this really annoyed her;she once again tried his number but vain. meanwhile pihu enter in her room ashker"mama"'yes bacha';
"mama can i ask u somethink";'pihu apko mama se koi baat karne ke liye ijazat ki kab se zaroorat parne lagi';'mama woh main...
'bolo bache' priya said while sitting on edge of bed;"mama mujhe
gittar sekhna hai";'what come again' priya replied confusingly.
"mama woh kya hai na mere college main talent hunt ho raha hai aur hum ne yeh decide kiya hai ke hum apna ek band banaie ge"
'aur yeh hum main kaun kaun hai'priya enquired "main,sammy aur suhani"pihu replied;'pihu bache yeh umar parhai ki hai enn saab faltu ke kamoo main per kar kahin apki studies affect na ho jain';"mama pls i promise aisa kuch nahin ho ga,pls mama".'ok main apke papaa se baat karoon gi' "thanks mama" pihu hugged priya in excitment.
ram returned very late priya had already slept;he go straight to freshen up making sure not disturb;after changing into his nightware he slept cuddling priya in his arms.
next morning it was sunday;early rays of sun pepping into the room through thin layers of curtain and their sleep was disturb by ringing of rams cell;he recieve call it was vikram'haan vikram bol' haan yaar maine hi usse iss project ka incharge bana hai woh kar le gi';ha theek hai tu shaam ko ghar aaja phir aram se bat karein ge' ok bye.
after finishing the call he watch priya was starring her 'what' ram asked;'yeh sawal to mujhe apse pochna chahiya,yeh chal kya raha hai'priya replied"agar app bhool gai hoon to yaad karwa doon ke kal  saturday tha aur apko agar koi zaroori kam tha to bata dete upar se phone bhi off tha agar busy tha to dinner ka plan kyu banaya'
'sorry darling woh busy tha upar se phone ki battery bhi khatam ho gai thi;extremly sorry woh juhi nai hai iss liye presentation banane main deer ho ghai'ram told all this in one go;'ek minute juhi aur apke office main'know priya was shocked;'ha honey woh kya hai na woh kal office aae thi apartment ke silsile main,baton baton main usne bataya ke woh job dund rahi hai aur  company mein assistant maneger ki post khali thi to maine usse offer kardi'saying this moved forward for a kiss but priye goes back'he tried to get hold of her but she quickly get off 4rm bed move towards washroom ram followed her but she was fast.
while combing her hair ram noticed priya kuch chup chup se hai;he goer near her and hug her 4rm back placing his chin on her shoulder see into her eyes 4rm mirror;'naraz ho mujse' nahin to'priya;'"priya i am sorry 4 last night aage se aisa nahi ho ga,lo kan pakarta hoon"ram like an obidient boy hold his both ears;this melts priya and smile appear on her face.'its ok mr.kapoor' "ab agar apka mood theek ho gaya ho to ek kiss mile gi" ram sweetly asked'nahin pehle mujhe apse kuch kahna hai'priya lovinly replied'mr.kappor pihu gittar sekhna chahiti hai' ;"matlab"ram asked impatiently 'woh kya hai na uske college main koi talent hunt ho raha hai,aur woh sammy suhani ke saath ek band bana ke perform karna chati hai' "hmm ok fine  let her enjoy yeh shuk bhi pura kar le"
kyu na usse ek acha sa gittar teacher train karay.ram added;waase bhi meri rockstar mein talent ki koi kami nahin hai";'talent ka to pata nahin magar usse resourses ki koi kami nahi'priya replied;"matlab"ram asked confusingly'matab yeh ke usska saab se bada talent yeh hai ke woh mr.kapoor ki beti hai,aur woh apni beti ki saari ultisedi fermaishan bohat shuwk se puri karte hain.priye replied "beti ki khwahish puri karna koi galat baat hai"ram asked;'har galat khwahish puri karna sahi nahi'
priya said while leaving ram to think.
next day in office...
"vikram tu kisi ache gittar teacher ko janta hai"ram asked vikram during lunch break;'kyu bhi tujhe gittar sikhna hai'vik asked surprizingly'are nahi yaar woh pihu ko sikhna hai woh college main koi band banarahi hai,waise usme talent koi kami nahin hai'after all she is my rockstar"ram said proudly;'ha par maine kabhi usse gittar bajate nahi dekhe';"haan haan usse kya hota hai,main keh raha hoon na ";'acha theek hai,shaid meri buiding main ek teacher hai jo shamm mein bacho ko gittar sikhata hai,main uska pata karta hoon ,bulke kal sham ko usse baat karke teray ghar le aata hoon'vikram ;"great".
next evenig...
everyone was having evening tea,ram hasnot come yet 'bhabhi pls pakray bana dein,aaj muasam kitna suhana hai'rishab sweetly requeted priya "kyu nahin main abhi bana ke laee"priya replied;'rishab priya abhi to college se aye hai aur tune aate he usse kam keh diya'krishna speak in defend"koi baat nahi ma mujhe yeh saab karna acha lagta hai"priya replied lovingly.meanwhile ram vikram entered hall with tall,dark and well fit man,ram while setting down said;"ma priya aur pihu kaha hai,saumya pls zara priya ko bula laao"'ji bhappa' saumya replied leaving towards kitchen"pihu pihu kaha ho tum?"ram shuoted ;pihu came downstair 'yes papa'"pihu meet your new gittar teacher rajat kapur yeh ajj se apko gittar sikhaye ge";'hello sir'pihu said happily 'hello beta'rajat replied;meanwhile priya also join them
priya;'rajat tum
rajat;"priya tu yaha what a pleasent surprize
to be continued...
well here is the update pls do comments
Edited by afshaan - 10 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
😊❤️😊
continue soon
and thanks 4 pm!!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Flashback part was awesome RamPriya romancing juhi and rajat entry to the story and demands of raya kids all were fab continue soon loving the story
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome story👏👏 I loved evry part❤️ per ye update (part)2 kaha hai😕...plz send me the link...aur kya ram priya pe shak karega😲...omg then he defenetly needs this separation...plz pm me😊
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow intrstng mujhe kch kuch samajh me aa raha hai
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so Rajat nd Priya know each other
Juhi mai as usual mujhe kuch gadbad lag rhi hai

loved ur update 

do cntnu sooon
afshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .pia_12.

Awesome update
😊❤️😊
continue soon
and thanks 4 pm!!!

thanks dear working on next update
afshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

awesome story👏👏 I loved evry part❤️ per ye update (part)2 kaha hai😕...plz send me the link...aur kya ram priya pe shak karega😲...omg then he defenetly needs this separation...plz pm me😊

well dear part 2 is on page 1 on this thread and thanks 4 liking my work