dilini2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i cant find part 2..plz sand link of part 2 
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afshaan

well extemely sorry i wll definatly post my next in one thread extremly sorry once again

No need to be sorry dear..its ok 😊
afshaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tere liye part 4

In office ram make sure to stay under lots of work so that the reality could not hit him;but despite of desprate attemp he could not deal the fact that priya is no more in his life;his rude,arrogent and strick behavior has certainely affacted his mind and soul;he had build a shell around himself which is dameging not only him but all the people around him.'vikram main chata hoon ke mr.mehra ka constraction order hum next month tak complete kar le,uske liye humain ek acha interior designer chahiya;ram said to vikram,
'woh to theek hai per mr. mehra ne humein 3 months ka time diya hai order complete karne ke liye'vikram replied;'janta hoon per main is order ke bad apna time pihu aur sammy ke deigner apartment ko dena chata hoon jo unhe wedding gift doon ga,tu janta hain pihu kitni peticular hai  aur phir shadi mein sirf 6 month ka waqt hai'.ram told vikram while going through the project file.
'ram tu tension mat le saab manege ho jai ga'replied vikram while sipping the coffe;
'well, main to chata tha ke yeh project sumaya[rishab's wife] attend karay per woh shaadi ke preperation main pihu aur priya ke saath busy ho gi to;suddenly he realized something,stopped midway and start looking at the priyas& his picture placed infront of him on his desk;his faced showed strange kind of emptiness and eyes filled with tears of pain;he leaned back on his chair trying to overcome his emotion but vikram could feel the pain and emptiness;'ram kab tak yuh apna dard daba ke un logon ki khushion ke liye jeta rahe ga jin ko teri koi parwa nahi hai,kabhi to dil ki sun,teri jhot ego aur priya ko le ke teri insecurity ne aj tujhe tanha kar diya hain,ja aur wapis le aa use kahin woh intni dur na chali jai ke kabhi apis na aaye'.vikram almost shouted on him to realized him about his state.'woh nahi aae gi mane bohut galat kaha hai use'ram;'ram use waqt de aur phir dil se koshish ka wohi ram banke jisne use khuda se manga tha,jo itna strong tha ke sari duniya se use bacha sake,nake itna kamzor ke longo ko apna ghar barbad kar ne de'.saying this he left leaving ram with his emotions.
'priya tum janti ho shikha ji[owner of dream interior's company]kab se tumhara intazar kar rahi hain'roma told priya woh was entering her inher cabin;'ok i'am just coming'replied priya;priya was working as her assistant in this firm and shikha je is very found of her.priya hurriedly move towards his cabin,'may i come in mam'ask priya after knocking;'priya how many times i ask u not to do this formality'said shikha ji giving her trade mark smile;'sorry shikha ji' ;'its fine anyways i need to discuss very inportant project with u''priya today i got a big news 4 u'shikha ji told priya with lot of excitment;guess what today morning we got a mail 4rm kapoor industries,they want to hair us as interior designer for their new project just becuse they r hujely imperessed by our interiors in gupta's office',vikram shergill himself had called us for our services and if all goes well;the ram kapoor will continue working with us and we may get his many more future projects;shikha ji narrated with all excietment.she continue'i want u to assist me in this all important deal because  u r the one who help me in that guptas project'.priya just blankly look at shikha ji,she don't know how to react to this as she can't figure it out that it is a good news or bad?
saach kaha hai kisi ne humari kismat hum nahin balki God decide kartay hai aur God hi ne ajj ek bar phir wohi halaat paida kar deya hain ke do insan jo ek dil aur ek jaan the phir miley.yeh kismet hai ya phir ram ki tarap ya phir unka beinteha pyar jo unhe ek baar phir mila raha hai.ram aur priya ko ek dusre se unka pyar hi jorta hai,shaid kuch log yeh samajna nahin chate par jinhe khuda ne jor diya hai unhe koi kab tak alag rakh paaye ga.
priya samaj nahi pa rahi thi ke kismat use ka chate hai,woh jitna aage barne ki koshish kar rahi hai kismat utna hi use ram se wapis jor rahi hai,par ab woh kisi ram kapoor ko apni zindagi ke fasale karne nahin de gi,duniya gol hai aur is duniya main hum na chate hua bi unlon se takra jatee hain jinhe hum dekhna nahin chahate magar in haalat se zindagi rukni nahi chahiye,aur phir shikha ji ke liye yeh project kitna important hai,'shikha ji' jis insan ne jeevan ke sabse nazuk daur mein uska saath dia unhain wo apne past ki waja se koi nuksaan nahin dena chati.'main yah project karoon gi,main apkse milon gi mr.kapoor apko yeh ehsaas dilane ke liye ke agar apki zindagi mein maray hone ya na hone se koi farak nahin parta to mujhe bhi koi farak nahin parta,ab apki aur meri baat hogi sirf professionaly aur app jaan saken ke maine zindagi mein apke bagair aage bharna sikhlia hai.
'thanks shikha ji;mera saath dene ke liye'vikram said  while talking on phone with  Shikhaji;'thanks to u vikram,agar yeh saab karne se priya ki khushiyain use wapis mil jaiyn to isse bhari baat meray liye kya hogi'shikhaji continiued'mujse priya ka dukh bardast nahi hota,issi liye maine apka aur sudhir ji ka saath denay ka faisla ki hai,priya bohat takleef main hai inder hi inder ghot rahi hai,baat karti hai to ankh ansoo se bhar jati hai,bethe bethe achanak kahi kho jati hai,bohat weak ho gai hai kitni bar meray samne unconcious ho gai hai,doctora kahte hain ke unke mana mein jeene ki koi arzoo nahi hai,ankhon ke necha dark circle aa gai hain;pls vikram usse zindagi ki taraf wapis le aao kahin usse kuch'saying this her voice choked'don;t worry shikha ji saab theek ho ga;ram bhi ghut ghut ke je raha hai,raat bhar drink karta hai takke priya ki yaad na aaye isiliye maine sudhir ji se baat ki aur yeh plan banaya,aur dekhna jab inhe ek dusre ka pyar mile ga to yeh dono zindagi se pyar karne lage gain'vikram said confidently;'i hope so' replied shikha ji.with that both hangup call.
to be continued
well thanks 4 your feedback, comments positive or negative both are welcome. pls do let me know when u want next update,planning to wright it at night your feedback is crushal
Edited by afshaan - 10 years ago
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
part 3
 very nice  part dear.. romantic and painful  very nice
Edited by luvbalh - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read the parts in a go...!!!

nice take...!!

contn soon...!!
afshaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=dilini2]i cant find part 2..plz sand link of part 2  [/QUcontinued
PRIYA KAPOOR life of ram is daughter of shipra and sudhir sharma belongs to middle class family.she is strong,composed,dignified yet very emotional lady.she had lived her life of a teacher with lot of pride and raputation.add to this she is most beautiful,attactive and classy factors added to her personality. 

TO RAM she was everything.he loves her so much,his life was like a dry dessert which shines after priya;s entrance in his life.he first met her at a debaite competiton held in her college as a cheif guest and she was incharge of the event.he saw her and feel like the moment had stopped,carring a black saree with deep cut blouse,neatly comed hair in low bun,deep kohled eyes,wearing silver assecorries with it she was shining like adivine beauty.RAM LIKE A true gentleman followed her,he was lost feeling as underated person in front of her.NOT that he was cool guy but a very strict,confident and extremly profeccional forty year old man,a single sight of her was enough to blown away his senses and even a mature man like him was flattered by her grace and pois.above all the politeness,softness and calmness with which she carries herself was making hin made for her.HE was so much masmarized that after returning  back he could not slept for weaks.its because of his prayers or GOD have been kind or destiny,but he got a chance of meeting again in a friends wedding.she was from girls side and  luckly for ram was bride cousin.a workoholic ram kapoor not only attend the whole wedding but also was up front in taking good care of guests.he left no stone in imperesing SHARMAS and soon after marrige make his ma and dadi agree 4 her.the kapoors only want their son happiness and after meeting priya and her family they could not ask for more.Dadi and ma was proud of his choise,rishab and nuts [ram;s brother and sister]cherising to have such down to earth,and pretty lady as their bhabi.
THERE big wedding day was still one of a dazzling event  for them and was the talk of town for few days.not only that day but the 20 years of their marriage was like one  beautiful journey that ram and priya could have ask for.they were two lifes one soul,ram thanked GOD almost every minute 4 sending her in his 
life.having her in his life is like a  black dark sky having shining moon in this arms;she was like a running river in between the dry and dusted mountains.he was a lifeless leaf which florished after her presence.but destiny strikes seems like a deathful strom came and blown away rams world;aworld which was constacted by their love;emotions,and their relations will fell like this he has not imagined.
ram sitting in the garden thought if GOD give him power to erase aday he scrathed the day which took his priya from him.he just curse himself for letting her go from his life,he thought GOD has given him punishment for not trusting his life partner.trust... small word with big meaning has destroyed his life forever
what happened betwwen them which led their path into opposite directions keep readingOTE] here is part 2
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
part 4 
so they work togather its fantastic. and vik planned?  i wish it be a sucess .. 

dilini2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice ...continue soon 
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVELY πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
CONTINUE SOON