DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Buzz is that Shah Rukh Khan may not be the leading man of Aditya Chopra's next directorial venture. According to film trade sources, Ranveer Singh has bagged the lead role in the Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) director's next venture. And riding high on the four big hits of 2013, Deepika Padukone will be the leading lady. Incidentally, this will be Ranveer-Deepika's second film after their sizzling chemistry in Ram-Leela made it a runaway hit.Aditya, who made his debut as a director withDilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge(1995), has made only three films so far. After his debut became a huge hit and was the first to strike gold in the overseas, the director's second filmMohabbateincame only after five years. And it was after another seven years that he madeRab Ne Bana Di Jodi. While all his three films have starred Shah Rukh Khan, it's the first time he's reportedly making a movie with another actor.Trade sources say it's not surprising since Ranveer is his most successful protege, with back-to-back successes likeRam-LeelaandGunday,the latter also produced by Aditya's home banner, Yash Raj Films. And with this film, Deepika returns to the Chopra camp, after four years sinceLafangey Parindey(2010). Her first with the Chopras wasBachna Ae Haseeno(2008).Says a trade source, "With Ranveer and Deepika, it seems Aditya is planning something really youthful and novel. So it will be interesting to wait and watch out for what he has in store with his new film, also a first minus Shah Rukh Khan."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I would love for them to do an adi chopra movie
I just want some sort of confirmation on their future projects, I don't know what is taking so long for them to confirm, so many rumours going around.
tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is there any upcoming film which doesn't have Deepika as it's heroine? Next thing we know even the Anil Kapoor's home production film Battle for Bittora will be rumored to have Deepika instead of Sonam.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I rather have them do this movie than Shuddhi because Karan doesn't deserve to benefit from them when he himself trash talks about Veer and their relation behind their backs🤢 Edited by abby_girl30 - 10 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
how many films ranveer and dpad are doing?😆
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

they have been rumoured for only two at the moment, shuddhi and now this latest news about adi chopras movie
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

my thought exactly 😆
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow these two are rumored to be in so many movies. Ek tho confirm karo.
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

I rather have them do this movie than Shuddhi because Karan doesn't deserve to benefit from them when he himself trash talks about Veer and their relation behind their backs🤢

good. not like they are gonna recover 150 cr with Ranveer anyway. Even if its 100 cr due to HR-Kareena backing out, massive risk without Khans or HR. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zarak65

they have been rumoured for only two at the moment, shuddhi and now this latest news about adi chopras movie

so obviously they are not gonna do all i think heard about bajirao mastani too that makes three😆