Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyya people !
I thought of making this post in order to increase forum activity...
So in this post we shall share how we started watching TBP...and also for who we watch TBP.
So let's start from me!
I had always been a fan of Channel V shows.
I watched Dil Dostii Dance as a dance, TaaRey and SwaRon lover.
I watched Humse Hai Liife as I loved the concept..and later on the couples too!
So when i watched the promos i had thought of following the show...
I loved the story line...and Jaitley sir! ()
Later on i loved Panchi..as a person and a well as her story...as it was sort of my story too...you know like being under confident..and how people make fun of you like that...
And somewhere in the middle of season 1 i came to three conclusions-
.I like KiSha
.I like RaHi
.I love PraBita
.I love Jaitley sir !
.I love TBP !!
RaHi fans..surprised?
Yeah that's the truth! πŸ˜† I liked RaHi in the beginning...not love...!! My main reasons for watching TBP were Jaitley sir and PraBita!! But slowly as the story progressed i started loving the fairytale of Nonu Moti...two inviduals...best buddies...and simply..Made For Each Other 😳 And then my soul reason for watching TBP became RaHi.
My cutie pie Panchi...<3
And my sweet Ranveer...<3
This was my story. And yours?

P.S. I still love Jaitley sir and PraBita!
AND Piddi as an individual!
P.P.S Will reply to the other comments as soon as possible...my posts limit exceeded so i cant reply to the rest 😭 Sorry guys

Edited by diyataarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice yaar Diya πŸ˜ƒ
My turn πŸ˜†
I initially didn't watch Ch V bt TBP promos really excited me πŸ˜ƒ
It was a story of hurandous 11th C students of Royal
& d fun part is dat I too was in 11th C dat time πŸ˜†
I loved Kisha 4m d starting 😳 Deir Stoneface Chicklet fights & sizzling chemistry were smthin I started watching TBP 4... Bt d Freedom Party highlight & d Main Sharabi dance
Uske baad se toh I've never missed TBP πŸ˜† & watched d previous epis online... πŸ˜ƒ
I even liked Hima, Amby esp. deir double meaning talks πŸ˜† & even JJ bt Kisha r my jaan...😳
& I even hope & pray 4 Arhad πŸ˜‰

tinaswea thumbnail
My Turn!
I did not see any show on channel V in the beginning!
TBP was the first show, I saw on the channel.
I am seeing it from the very first day! 
I was amazed to see it's convincing story line.
It's graph as a show is outstanding! 
I have seen each and every episode of the show.
I love the show like anything!
I was a huge RAHI fan from the starting. 
I just love RAHI...
It doesn't mean I don't like KISHA OR PIDDI
They are also my favourite but yeah they come after RAHI in my list.
At last, I would like to say that TBP is the best show and personally my favt. Show.
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello πŸ€—I'm Shivani πŸ˜ƒ and youπŸ˜•?
My story is a little similar! But thoda filmy hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜† It will be fun to read πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My 1st show was HHL... Was surfing channels randomly and that time I saw the RaSia jungle scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ That's how I started watching ChV

While watching TBP promos, I was like OMG this is Miloni!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Bharti came in 2 fav shows of mine Ishaan and HHL😳
I loved all the TBP promos to the core β­οΈ!!! It was not that fixed in my head to watch it thoughπŸ˜•...

Then Himansh left πŸ€’ I stopped watching HHL! Had no show to watch πŸ˜­

How it finally startedπŸ˜†: I had IIMUN preparation after school just from the day TBP had started (πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰), so I used to come late! While eating snacks I started watching TBP!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I missed 3 epis in between cause of IIMUN, so later I watched it online! That's when I realized I'm in love with the show!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
Fir kya, I started watching it like an addict πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The show was a treat to watch everyday!!!πŸ‘
I'm in love with all the characters especially Kisha 
Initially I used to like only KD not RV, but in the alpha plus night β˜ΊοΈ I fell in love with RV☺️ 

Later started stalking IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 10 years ago
loveukisha thumbnail
Hey! Nice idea
My turn,though i was a fan of D3 but after kriya exist i stop watching,but one day i saw D3 promoting & talking about TBP
Another day i saw Bharti as Kiya & Fahad as KD in promo i just fall in love with them
From that day i fall for Kisha and i watch TBP only for them and for Arhad,though i also like Rahi,piddi and concept of Show.
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey DiyaπŸ€—...Awesome post yaar..Me to love to tell my story..so here it goes..😳

Meine toh TBP dekhna start hi bahut baad mein kiya tha😳 ,u can say at the time of Panchi's -Avi breakup...the first scene  I Watched in TBP was , RV screaming Panchi-Panchi and searching her like a mad guy in whole collage😳..I use to watch TBP at 7:30PM only..That scene touch me a lot...uske baad I hadn't watch TBP like 2-3 days..then I saw the epi where Panchi returned from delhi...That RaHi scenes just blew me over...their frndshp,their care for each other...Ranveer's care for her moti...So adorable and I instantly  fell in love with these two..uske baad I hadn't missed a single epi..And after Camp track I was so into RaHi ki I watched all the Epi right from the S1 that too in just 10 days😲...(Mujhe bhi nahi pata ki ye meine kaise kiya😳)..I was cursing myself for missing such a beautiful Journey...I watched all the Epis...I love each and everything abt TBP...RaNsh tashan then their frndshp,KiSha love-hate relationship then their confession..The way JJ sir handle all the buddies and always there for them...Piddi-KD relationship..And of course My RaHi..Their frndshp and care for each other always makes me smileπŸ€—..As far as my reason for watching TBP concern toh it was RaHi in startinga nd right now also it is RaHi only.😳..After the PaL interviews I love Kunal also..His Smile..Gosh...Always brightened my day..God bless him

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii diya.. like the post girl

Me started seriously following TBP from season 2.. n the first character that I really really liked was Panchi.. amazingly balanced n level-headed, the perfect girl next door. Then I started loving her equation with ranveer. N with avi n omi in the picture I loved it all the more. But rahi in the way gained prominence n I became this eternal rahi shipper. N from the election track I started crushing on ranveer too. Loved his maturity. N super love him with moti. They are my angels. Epic couple. Its always been Panchi, rahi n ranveer for me. I watch only for them but the buddies n jj are special too. Like them too...n the interviews have made me really like kunal n palak too.. amazing human beings
Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago
s2singh thumbnail
Nice Idea πŸ‘πŸΌ
Meri story start hoti hai..I was bored watching saas bahu shows...kyunki us time per aur koi options nahi the.than Chanel V came with different concept shows and i saw TBP promos.Title song of TBP..and  i liked it.. ..from the first Epi of TBP...and i loved the first scene of TBP jahan KD beach per bhag raha hai...and i fell in love with this serial at that time itself...Epi begins with the intro of KD, Kiya, Ranveer and Panchi getting ready for school...with this i got a chance to remember my Old school days...

I liked Panchi and KD and Piddi from the day one...and than came Mood nahi hai scene of Kisha...and from that day i fell in love with Arhad...they became my fav couple...Aur bus from that day i have never missed any TBP episode... except few ones when YARA kiss happened ...

I love Kisha, πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I like Rahi , Piddi, Jaitley Sir...
Banga ki pungi...
and yes i like Naina Maa also...

And i will be loyal to TBP till its Last episode ...πŸ˜ƒ, jab tak hai jaan (srk style main)

smriti

KDreamer thumbnail
To be honest...i didnt follow tbp frm its 1st episode...
I didnt watch any of the channel v serial...
Sometimes i used to watch d3...but wasnt d fan...
So i didnt even see d promos of tbp...n i started watching tbp...very very late...its new year party...
I saw dat promo...in which dere was yara kiss n kd was getting jealous...n broke d glass...i loved it...(n to b precise i didnt love d kiss...i loved d intensity which kd had in his eyes)
Den i started watching tbp...n loved keshav desai...his character...his smile...each n everything about him...after nyp...dere was d track in which kd starts tuition class...i loved dis man ...i searched each n everything related to him...n i loved fahad ali...(he is an awesome person)...n to b honest...before kisha ...i loved prasha...bcoz at dat time kisha scenes were very less...
Den i really went n watched each n every episode...each promo...ivs...
N i loved kisha...dere chemistry...dere...awesomeness...dey r d first couple...for whom i fell ...i love dis couple like crazy...n ArHad...dey r my dream couple...den ofcourse...i loved d concept...pansh...ransh...hima...amby...n i fell for tbp...awesome show...best show i hav ever watched
Edited by KDreamer - 10 years ago
Sarah9 thumbnail
Hi i'm Sarah. I've never seen any show on channel v.Actly i watched tbp promos(s1) on other channels and i liked RaHi pairing(i knew palak and i liked her) and i thought of watching it bt then i heard dat they're nt a couple & i also didnt knw what rahi means,i thought ppl ship rv with other girl and panchi was nt opposite rv, i even thought kiya was opposite rv(rofl :D) so i didn't bother to watch the show. .bt after 1 yr(more than 1yr actly) i was just randomly stalking tbp forum & i found out what RaHi means! Lol, and ppl r crazy abt dem! & So i started readng the WU(rahi parts) and it was lyk a fairytale to me & i was falling in love with their story<3 i frst watched tbp on december then i read wu & watched almst all the rahi scenes frm s1&s2. I loved their story so much! Omg i just can't describe in words, the camp track, and the delhi track where Nonu becomes devdas 4 his moti made me an obsessed fan of RaHi:)My anthr rsn 4 wtchng tbp is d same prdctn house of mjht(my fav show) which i fnd out on Dec.