Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

i understand it completely...even i ask them for pics,but only once per day...and i know that when they can ,they will definately post pics for their fans πŸ˜³

That was i am saying. I too request for gaushal pic once a day. But this guy is actually spreading rumours that they break up etc. Gauhar msged dont spread negative things still he is doing the same thing that you two didnt post any pics. 
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lpriya88

That was i am saying. I too request for gaushal pic once a day. But this guy is actually spreading rumours that they break up etc. Gauhar msged dont spread negative things still he is doing the same thing that you two didnt post any pics. 

what the hell yaar..he is again doing the same?? πŸ€’ this is crazy
life_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_KTholic

what the hell yaar..he is again doing the same?? πŸ€’ this is crazy

Till now he and his friend are torturing gau and kushal by continuously tweeting.  
life_8 thumbnail
Finally they stopped sending these weird msgs. But they will start doing the same thing again after one hour or next day They are doing the same thing for whole month.😭
AR2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@priya
I think you had said good night  and bye πŸ˜†

life_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR2015

@priya

I think you had said good night  and bye πŸ˜†

Yep This fan has made my night bad. I happily went for shopping and enjoyed a lot. I opened twitter this guy and his friends are just tweeting unnecessary things. They spoiled my mood.😭
AR2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lpriya88

Yep This fan has made my night bad. I happily went for shopping and enjoyed a lot. I opened twitter this guy and his friends are just tweeting unnecessary things. They spoiled my mood.😭

Read Gauhars reply. They both are fine. 
life_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR2015

Read Gauhars reply. They both are fine. 

Yep they are fine. I have full confidence in their relationship even though anything happens I will support them in their decisions. Because that their personal life we fans only wish them luck not interfere in their personal life. I really love gaushal but we dont know what god had decided them for both. But these fans are really interfering in their personal life  and concluding everything by themselves and creating tension among fans. That what makes me sad.
gauharkushal thumbnail
No wonder Gauhar reached her patience limit. She has been incredibly kind but man some people  just take it to another level. Why are people pestering them for pics and annoying them with all this crap especially when these two have been so kind towards everyone. I'm glad she didn't take any of that nonsense anymore. 
Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye...long tym...was stuck in exams...πŸ˜”...anyways it will end on 16th...nd i m excited...our rockstars bday is cumin...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...

Hw r u ol? Nyc thread keertu😊