ARAKSHI_saiyaan...last part pdate on page 3

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello..guys I know it is sad that our most favourite show Arjun is being off-air...but I believe that we all keep loving this show forever and also keep loving our favorite jodies...i.e arni arakshi ariya and rayesha...

today I was just listening a song saiyaan and one thought came in my mind...I know it is crazy..but plz bear it..

In ETF..

"tum samajti kya ho apnea ap ko...jo man mai aya vo karogi and koi tmhe kuch nai bolega...miss Sakshi anad tumhe ek bar nai bar bar bolta hu ki meri lifr s door raho...mere pas mat aao...lekin nai tum samjna chati hi nai ho..what do you want attention from me..or anythindg else..??? oh yes first that fake injury and then your stupid antics for my care..why can't u stop doing this..plz mujhe akela cho do... it is a last warning and mark my words is bar tumhe bahut bhari padega.." with this Arjun storm outside from his cabin..leaving a heartbroken Sakshi behind...with tears rolling from her eyes..

Sakshi's love for Arjun was increased day by day..and even Arjun was now realizing it...and he was felling towards her. he was now admire her..he was now no more get irritate by her smile or her antics but every time he going to praise her or going to tell her what he feel towards her..but his male ego came between and he end up by taunting her... Sakshi ko bi iski adat ho gait hi..vo Arjun se kuch except karti hi nai thi..uski life mai payar ki definatin mai sirf oayar dena ho gaya tha...and vo Arjun ko pure dil se payar deti thi but abi tak use confess nai kiya tha...and his team members were always advise her to move on in her life...Ayesha always told her that ki vo atjun ke sath kush nai rahepayegi...kyuki vo usse khabi uske hisse ki kushi nai de payega but she always cut that by saying ki mene payar manga hi kab hai...mai to payar dena jannti hu.

But today Arjun cross his limits.. Sakshi was just trying to make Arjun laugh and cool...by talking endlessly and Arjun was not concentrating on it but by mistake she just took out the file of roshni and accidently that file fall from her hands...Arjun saw it and he thought Sakshi do it intentionally to get his attention..and he shout on her...

Here after Arjun left Sakshi was getting out of cabin but she get a call..and her expression get changed..she said. "kya kkabar pakki hai.."

She just run in comference hall where are were sitting and she obiviously all herd her fight with Arjun and was in sad mood..but when they saw her in messed up condition..they stood up..sameer hold her by her shoulder.. and said.. "tum thik to ho..." "kuch thik nai ha..sameer.."Sakshi said while breathing heavily.. "kya hua.."Ayesha asked her... "sikinder Mumbai mai aa raha hai..aj"Arjun just stand up so angrily "what..??"

Kaisa tha jutiya ya tamatar...

plz tell with your comments..

that will decide I should continue it or not..sys

Edited by angle1shanu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu dear 
Do continue 😊
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
loved it dear
continu soon
pm me the updates
angle1shanu thumbnail

thank u guys for your pm amd comments..here is the

next part..

Arjun stand up angrily and shout at Sakshi "how dare you Sakshi...mujhe tumse ye umeed nai thi..mera attention ke liye tum irna niche gir jaogi..tumhe pata bi hai tum kya kar rai ho..u know what mai tumse sorry kahene vala tha but accha kiya jo nai kaha..kyuki yum mere attention ke liye to kya tum to mere gusse ke bi layak nai ho..tum..!!!"

"shut up rawte...just shut up.."rathore shout on him.. "tumhare isi gusse ke karan is bare mai koi bi lead tumhe dene se system katrata hai... Sakshi bacchi nai hai..mana use galti hui hai par ye matlab nai ki use ki life ab aur kuch bacha hi na...agar vo itni badi bat bol rai hai to kuch soch samaj ke hi bol rai hogi..."rathore said to him.. Sakshi said him again.. "mai janti hu Arjun ye khabar tumhare liye kya mayne rakti hai...par plz ek bar trust karke dekho...meri kabar pakki hai...sikinder aj rat ko Mumbai ke bandra ke side vale shore par uska ship ayega and vo deal karke 3 gante mai vapis chala jayeg...plz Arjun..plz Sameer trust me for once."she join her hands and pleaded them..

Arjun melt a little and said.. "ye drama karne ki zarurt nai hai..hum vaha pure plan ke sath jayenge and agar tumhari bat sach nai nikli to tum soch bi nai sakti tumare sath kya hoga..."Arjun was saying it mindleesly..hewas not in his sense.. but Sakshi hear it peacefully as this was the tme to show the purity of her love...

They all gather in the cr once again.. shree conformed that there is something big thing going to be happen today on the that location..all the members were fully ready..microphone were attached to everybody..sameer has secretly ready a backup force so if they needed..

Soon they reach that place and were shock ..may weapon carrying men were standing their and few camps were also placed..they sure that something big is going to come.. Arjun look at Sakshi for a sec. he can see a tension aong her face as if she has to do a lot in this mission...h say sorry to her in his mind..and decided to talk her after completing this mission.

Suddenly they heard a loud noice of ship coming..they saw many men were coming out of that...then one man come with lot of bodyguard.. Arjun recocgnize him that he is bloody sikinder who destroy his life.he was full of anger and was going to tand but Sameer hold his hand and signel him to keep quite..slowly-slowly they all began to kill the goons present their..and just they were going in side the camp..sikinder came outside an about to go in ship..they thought their plan is going to flop again..but shree said.. "Sakshi kaha hai.."and all became worried.. but Ayesha saw her and became shocked..she was in front of sikinder..

Some sec before...when sikinder came outside, the team has to move back but before that Sakshi intentionally went near sikinder and caught by the men so that Sikinder stop for sometime more...

Present...Sikinder look at Sakshi from top to botton with very bad eye..and said.. "itni koobsorat ladki itni rat ko yaha kya kar rai hai..." "tumhar jaise darindo ko cover karne ayi thi and tumhara sach sabko batane ayi thi.."she said without fear... sikindetaly r said evely jitni sudar utni hi tej..,,,tumhare sath samay bitana to banta hai.." Arjun heard it and boiled wid anger...Sameer cal the backup force immediately as they came to know thw plan that Sakshi has gone to sikinder so that he wait for sometime and they can call the backup force..

Here sikinder take Sakshi forcefully inside his camp and throw her on gohis bed..but she stand again and said.. "mujhe hath lagane ki kosis bi mat karna..anjam bahut bura hoga.." "manna padega tumhe ajtak itni strong and akad vali ladki nai dekhi..ab to ruka hi nai zara.." and he was going to catch her but she try to run..in which her kurta get tore and sikinder try to kiss her..

but just then a gun shot make him leave Sakshi and he get stand.. "use hath lagane ki himmat kaise hui teri..'Arjun bark at him "oh..to ye teri chal thi..kya bat hai ACP Arjun aj bi tumhare tewar vahi hai..par aj bi tum har jaoge.."with that he shot to Arjun bit rjun save himself

firing start as backup force came their..and sikinder was not ready for the attack..so he was going weak..but he got a chance to shot Arjun as he was facinh his back..he immediately shot all the six bullet in that direction... "Bang..bang..Bang.."all were shocked..but they agai see Arjun is totally  safe and all the six bullet were taken by Sakshi.

"Sakshi..."Arjun shout loudly.. sikinder laugh evilly and said "kaha than na aj bi tum har jaoge..."Arjun empty his gun in him and sikinder died their...

Arjun take Sakshi in arm and run towards the SUV..

Will he be able to save Sakshi or not..

Janne ke liye plz..comment kare and story ka agla update paye..

Samjhe ya samjau..

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu 
Finally sikander is dead 
Beautiful update 
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon 😊

crazysakshi_19 thumbnail
loved it