Do you think Karan Johar copy Aditya Chopra?

FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have observed Karan Johar's work and it it way too similar to Aditya Chopra.
Karan Johar's dad was known to make non-romantic type film. But still Karan Johar was inspired to make romantic movie just like Aditya Chopra(who was inspired by his dad).

His first film had the combo SRK-Kajol just like Aditya Chopra.

After they took over the production houses from both their respective dads, the similarity grew between their work.

Aditya Chopra signed new directors like Shaad Ali, Kunal Kohli, Siddharth Anand to make films for their production. Karan Johar too signed "new" directors Nikhil Advani, Soham Shah, Tarun Mansukhani to make films for him.

Then Aditya Chopra started launching new faces on screen. Seeing their success he launched new actors/actress in his film.

Seeing Aditya promoting Parineeti as the next best thing, he is now doing the same with Alia Bhatt.

Aditya ventured into youth films like Mujhse Fraandshio Karage, Luv ka the end etc. Karan then made Gippi.

Aditya made animated movie Roadside Romeo. Karan also made Kootchie Kootchie hota hai and the funny thing is both the movie is made on dogs...LOL

Aditya signed TV Actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Karan Johar also followed the suit and signed TV actor Siddharth Shukla and both of them were contestant of Jhalak Dikhlaja.

I guess the next step for Karan would be Hollywood and South Industry.

What do you think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I just learnt they cousins so could be he gets inspired by adi!!