Frequent Posters

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol yaha kya ho raha hai? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For MODS - My dear i hope u will prefer to give warning PM or WL to the one whose cmnts u r deleting (Hope before deleting mine u will read it)
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Luv_Drashti

Lol yaha kya ho raha hai? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

comments removing... mera bhi gayabπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Patronus-

comments removing... mera bhi gayabπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Wait I'll check mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnshForums

uncle st ke pas khud toh paisa hai hi nahi
kya ghanta paisa khilaye ga

you're correct he got no money and whoever is waiting for grand heroine track will only see another leap of couple of years and invisible heroine track which will not cost him a cent. He didn't have money before why do u think he has now?

Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
new season is really good..never thought I would come came back to this disaster show in which I hated pretty much everything (loved Balraj ^^) 
but season 2 has better story,characters and even actors.. so all the best !!
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tfs. completely agree about dd part , she is the complete package n fans know it from dmg days n about another part of article plz no comments
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnshForums

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon TV review: Drashti Dhami and Gunjan Utreja have a spark!

Tue, February 25, 2014 1:50pm UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham
Add first Comment
Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon TV review: Drashti Dhami and Gunjan Utreja have a spark!
Tweet

The show has taken a 20 year leap and with a new hero

Before the leap, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon was the love story of Rishab Kundra and Madhubala. We witnessed their ups and downs, love-hate-love phases, misunderstandings, obsessions and what not. However, RK and Madhu's untimely death started a new chapter just like the makers planned it.

RK and Madhu's daughter is a carbon copy of her mom and people often compared her to the yesteryear actor, who passed away with her superstar husband in a blast. Living with RK's mother, Radha (Shama Deshpande) as Madhubala Devkinandan, she is unaware that her parents were once Bollywood's legendary stars. All this while, Radha has tried to keep Madhu uninformed about her parents' past. But fate has other plans. Madhu gets a chance to work in Mumbai and she jumps at the opportunity. Mr Bittu (Indresh Malik) has been instructed to never tell Madhu about her parents, what they looked like, their profession, how they died or who had killed them.

Abhay Kapoor (Gunjan Utreja) - the one responsible for the death of RK and Madhubala is now a superstar and Jr Madhu is working as his personal assistant. Abhay has his own history that troubles and torments him.

The story so far is been spun very interestingly and makes us believe that we are almost watching a completely new show. The plot has been well woven into the leap making us extremely curious as to what happened in the 20 years post RK and Madhubala's death. The new superstar - Abhay Kapoor looks hot, makes you drool, and you'd love to hate him too. Gunjan Utreja has done a fabulous job so far except for a few times we feel he goes expressionless. The actor is hot, has a great body and is capable of making people forget Vivian Dsena - now that is an achievement in itself.

However, wethinks the major credit of the show now goes to Drashti Dhami. The actor has reinvented herself on Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. The actor convinces you that she is indeed the daughter of RK and Madhubala. Her talkative nature, clumsiness and simplicity take you by surprise. It's not an easy task to do. After playing a character for so long to completely change yourself in the same show.

What we like even better is the chemistry between the leads. We see the jodi rocking it onscreen once the romantic track starts. Kudos to the casting team for selecting a great cast to take the story forward and the creatives for ideating a good story.

The only flaw in the script is that Abhay Kapoor is almost 20 years older than Madhu. According to our calculations, he is about 38-40 years-old. All said and done, we are glad the show took a leap and decided to show us something interesting than dragging the story on. Let's hope other serials take a cue from this and do the same.

Rating:3.5 out of 53.5 Star Rating

So the critics have spoken! πŸ˜ƒ

**Disclaimers are not allowed**

@ bold and underlined: it's not a new story, but a continuation of the original MEIEJ. No matter how much ST, GH or their team tells us otherwise. And that's the FACT and no one can deny it. 

@ bold, underlined and italic: now I have a problem with this. Why? becoz the writer of this article is delusional and think that all the hoopla still going on in facebook, twitter, email, and forum is just for the nothing and VD/RK fans have nothing better to do in their lives. VD was Abhay Raichand of Pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani, fans didn't forget him back then( and still remembers him) how can this writer thinks we will forget him as Superstar RK of MEIEJ now. I don't know how GU acting is, only saw his entry and I must say it wasn't an impactful event that I will remember it for years. And as far as that spark this writer is talking about, it depends on who is looking.

by the way, this article and the one from yesterday is almost identical. difference is GU was self praising himself and then comparing his acting to VD.And here words are slightly different, but meaning is still the same.
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Ms. Kamli.   I love this Madhubala.  She is so adorable.  I like Abhay Kapoor and her comical interactions.  I am loving the show.

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would have refrain from commenting here, had this part not been mention
 The actor is hot, has a great body and is capable of making people forget Vivian Dsena - now that is an achievement in itself
Bad Joke, today is not April Fool DayπŸ˜›