OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Naj, you're righttt hahaha! It does flow, and so does yours :P

WHAT!? He ended up w/ Alvira? sigh! </3
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on! Zainab hence proved to be the most sensible person in the show :) bus itna sa masla tha...yahi agr pehle kabhi ho jata,
 per drama lamba tou kerna hi tha...it happens in all ARY dramas coz I said the same thing in Shukk's ending 😆

It was just a matter of hearing the truth frm shiza'a mouth and explaining everything to Alvira in a proper manner...cudnt Zainab do this during the case?! :S
But finally Zainab did prove herself. She always has faith tht Humza-Alvira will re-unite..
Anyways abt the Epi, well the scene in which Shiza was forced to leave the house..it was so heart wrenching :( I was abt to cry...n it was soo cute how Hamza was getting her dressed up n putting those clips on her hair aww<3
Fahad has been performing brilliantlyy in the enitre show! Sarwat however cud'v been better in the scene wid her parents I feel. It didnt look natural frm her side.
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Fahad was perfect in this show...😃
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

This was so stupid
10 episodes pehle hi Zainab usko sab kuch bata ke drama khatam kar sakti thi.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fahad's expressions when his daughter left his hand were truly something. This guy isn't called the king of expressions for nothing, he knows how to precisely negotiate the tempo of expression, extracting just the adequate amount without over emphasising his subsequent breakdown right after exemplified it further.  So real and gritty.

Sajid Hasan deserves a mention as well after his deceit got exposed. Good acting it's an endowment of accordant correlation between him and Fahad.
Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This was so stupid

10 episodes pehle hi Zainab usko sab kuch bata ke drama khatam kar sakti thi.

EJJACTLYYY🤢