Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hellooo ppl!!
veryy sorry for not updating. sweety, riddhi, milliee, arshiasuma, my kryan, nabiha and cute ariya there u go an update for u guys!!

CHAPTER 3 

Viren was sitting next to Jeevika and looking at her pale yet beautiful face. He was once again reminded about the day when he fell in love with her. That day was indeed the best day in his life. Since that day he was head over heels in love with her. And once they got married, he became the possessive husband who would do anything to keep his lovely wife happy and safe. He cared too much for Jeevika and even a small cut on Jeevika's finger would make his heart ache.

Now he sat there deeply pondering over over his actions of today. How come such a big lawyer who could handle each and every situation from terrific to tense became so numb and out of his mind at the sudden revelation of such a happy news. Was this the sudden happiness and joy and his over whelming emotions which made him numb, Or is it something else. He was deeply thinking about it , when his trail of thoughts were interrupted by the noise of footsteps and opening of the door. Their family doctor has arrived. He moved away from the bed so that the doctor could check Jeevika.

After checking Jeevika and prescribing some medicines he turned and faced the family members and began speaking.

Doctor : Do you all know that Mrs.Jeevika is pregnant ?

Vanshika : Yes , doctor. We know about it !

Doctor: Since when are you aware about it ?

Virat : Bhabhi told us just an hour back.

Doctor: Oh ! I see..

Vanshika : Doctor is there any problem ?

Doctor : There is nothing to be much worried about.

The word worried about rang a bell in Viren's mind and he shot his gaze towards the doctor.

Viren : What do you mean by not much worried about ? That means there is something to be worried about. Isnt it doctor ?

Doctor : Yes, Mr. Viren there are a few things that needs to be taken care of.

Virat : Like what doctor...

Vanshika : Doctor please tell us everything.. dont keep us in dark.

Doctor : Vanshika Jii.. Mrs. Jeevika is anemic. And in this condition she need to be very careful. Even you all need to take care of her. Make her eat healthy food and tell her to take ample of rest. The more she takes rest.. the more better it is for her and her child. I have written some IRON tablets. Make sure she takes them on regular basis. There are a few more things which I will let you know once you bring her for her complete check up at my clinic. A complete body check up is what I suggest.

Vanshika : Okay doctor. We will bring Jeevika tomorrow morning.

Doctor: Thats better...
And Mr. Viren it is your responsibility to keep your wife happy. To spend good amount of time with her and give her lots of love. You need to make her feel loved and cared of. Keep her away from a tensed environment. Even today she fainted because of the extreme tension and stress she had taken up.
I hope you all are understanding what I am trying to explain.

Virat : yes doctor , we understand.

The doctor leave and Vanshika sits near Jeevika and pats her head lovingly making sure that she was alright. Vanshika was really happy about her being a grandmother but now she has to take extra care of her. She had made up her mind to not allow Jeevika do any household work and to make her rest all the time. And also to keep her happy and away from all kind of worries as it was told by the doctor.

Viren left the room and went to his study to ponder over some of his unanswered questions as well as to find out about his real feelings.

thats all guys!!
do think and crack ur brains as to wat will happen next!!
do comment and hit the like button!!

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I'm The First!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Okay, My First Comment On Your Story! I Regret Not Commenting Before! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜•

Damn! You Still Up With This Suspense Of Viren's Feelings And Reaction Of He Becoming A Father!? πŸ˜• I Expected You Revealed It Today!! πŸ˜² πŸ€’ But You Didn't! Smart Huh!? πŸ˜†

Okay, Coming To The Update! It's Superb! Though I Wished It Became A Little More Longer And Included The 'Suspense Being Cleared' !!! πŸ˜† But Okay...I'll Wait For It!!

And About Cracking Up My Brain? πŸ˜† I Seriously Hope Viren's Gonna Be Fine With This! I Hope He Isn't Thinking Anything The Other Way!! He Better Be Not!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜³

But Anyhow It's You're Story Go On The Way You Want And Keep Entertaining Us!!! πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

Take Care!! β€οΈ
Update Real Soonish Sammy!! πŸ˜† 
Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update poor Jeevika 
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
summmyyy u updated after sooo long!!!!!!
welll i superbly loved this updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
but why why why??????😭
u didnt reveal the suspenseπŸ˜†
what is viren feeling actually????πŸ˜•
hope its good
though it seems πŸ˜‰good😊 but i m scareπŸ˜•
ahhh...i m loving this❀️
plz continue soon😊
really loving it πŸ€—
awww jeevika needs so much rest😳
and i m damn sure viren would take care of her so nicely😊
haaayyyeee.... i m dying to see that😳
loved this part hope next part would be bigg!!!!😊
thank u for the update😊
do take care😊
love u lotπŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by sweet_aayushi - 10 years ago
kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...!!
continue soon...😊
sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RiddhiTacker

I'm The First!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Okay, My First Comment On Your Story! I Regret Not Commenting Before! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜•

Damn! You Still Up With This Suspense Of Viren's Feelings And Reaction Of He Becoming A Father!? πŸ˜• I Expected You Revealed It Today!! πŸ˜² πŸ€’ But You Didn't! Smart Huh!? πŸ˜†

Okay, Coming To The Update! It's Superb! Though I Wished It Became A Little More Longer And Included The 'Suspense Being Cleared' !!! πŸ˜† But Okay...I'll Wait For It!!

And About Cracking Up My Brain? πŸ˜† I Seriously Hope Viren's Gonna Be Fine With This! I Hope He Isn't Thinking Anything The Other Way!! He Better Be Not!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜³

But Anyhow It's You're Story Go On The Way You Want And Keep Entertaining Us!!! πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

Take Care!! β€οΈ
Update Real Soonish Sammy!! πŸ˜† 

awww riddhi
bless ur innocence and ur cuteness!!!
soowwyyy for the short update!!
will try and clear it up soon
thnxxx
i shall dooo dont worrry
dont be sad ok!!
u tc too!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. Wonder wht will happen next
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
millee18 thumbnail
I love this update..like Its damm amazing
the way everything was written its so good
I hope viren is okay with becoming father !!!
update soon :)Edited by millee18 - 10 years ago
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear πŸ‘πŸΌ