Gustakh Dil 24th February Written Update

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

24th February 2014 WU

The episode started with Laajo thinking to herself that now she has to take extra care 0f not touching anyone. She feels very dizzy and is not able to walk properly. The doctor asks her to get some cotton, she falls on the way due to the weakness. With great difficulty she handles herself and gives the cotton.

Saraswati is shocked to know that Nikhil is getting married again, Rambachan tells her in the city everything happens differently. She gets angry and asks whats the difference marriage is same everywhere and she tells him that Nikhil only brought up the marriage in the first place and its not like they begged him to get married to Laajo. Rambachan tries to explain her the situation and they both start crying. He tells her that they are Laajo's parents and they will always remain by her side. Even if everyone leaves her they will still be there for her.

In the clinic, Laajo is not able to walk she is very dizzy and her head is also paining. She falls down and the doctor is surprised. The wake her up and she tells them its because of lack of sleep. She tries to hide her rashes but the dr. spots them and says that she has got the same illness.

In the city, Barkha is searching Nikhil's room for the address, Chayaa who was cleaning the room tells her that maybe Nikhil kept it in his phone since he used to send letters there. Nikhil comes in and tells that he didn't remember the address as Laajo only used to write it. When Barkha and Gunjan leave, Nikhil asks Chayaa if Laajo had given her the address. Chayaa replies that she does but she wont give it as she doesn't want the divorce papers to reach there. SHe tells him in small towns once a girl is divorced their lives are never the same. Nikhil requests Chayaa for the address and tells her that he wont tell Barkha that she gave him the address.

Meanwhile in the village, the doctor checks Laajo's condition and is worried he tells her that she should not have hidden this illness from him and she should have taken more care. He is worried as he had promised her mother that nothing would happen to her. Laajo tells him not to get worried and that he should take care of other patients and that she will get fine really quickly.

Precap - Saraswati wants to meet Laajo but the doctor doesn't let her and tells that she is sick, she runs in to see her but Laajo closes the door and from outside Saraswati tells her that she will call Nikhil.

Pls do not copy this update to other sites, This update is meant exclusively for India-forum members.

Ps. - how many of u all noticed the new montage, its so emotional and touching
Edited by Desigirl_21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for wu dear. I wonder why you have two different date of wu, is it 24 Feb or 23rd
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update
parents scene was so real amazing na
and Laajo looked genuinely sick.
Loved Nikhil in sad mood
Yes new montage is amazing ...it is something that we are all hoping for na...so emotional yaar and so well acted by both the leads👏
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anfal

Thank you for wu dear. I wonder why you have two different date of wu, is it 24 Feb or 23rd

that was my mistake, I corrected it to 24th😳
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

amazing update

parents scene was so real amazing na
and Laajo looked genuinely sick.
Loved Nikhil in sad mood
Yes new montage is amazing ...it is something that we are all hoping for na...so emotional yaar and so well acted by both the leads👏

the parents scene was lovely, I know rite Laajo looked really sick good job by Sana👏..yea we are hoping for emotional scenes
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When's the Maha Epi?Edited by Anfal - 10 years ago
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anfal

When's the Mahi Epi?

if I am not mistake the ME are next week from 3rd till 7th march😃
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the WU.    lajjo and all patients need help from the city.
hope nikhil will do something
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for written update.  It really getting great...
Sunitashri thumbnail
Thanks for the update. This show's strength is it's class actors. Great ensemble cast I have seen in a long time.