Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just one word...fabulous!!! Love d way u portrayed randhirs feelings...beautifully penned down...i almost felt bad for him...but then, he needs this push to realize his feelings towards sanyu...one request...actually two...one, plz turn this into a ss, n second, pm me wen u updateπŸ˜ƒ
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pearlblu-

Just one word...fabulous!!! Love d way u portrayed randhirs feelings...beautifully penned down...i almost felt bad for him...but then, he needs this push to realize his feelings towards sanyu...one request...actually two...one, plz turn this into a ss, n second, pm me wen u updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so much πŸ˜Š Tbh I really dunno what to write if I turn it into a SS and also like I mentioned I get bored easily writing so I'll feel guilty if I write a SS and u guys keep waiting incase I get lazy to write the next part! I hope u understand πŸ˜• Thanks for the encouragement though πŸ˜³
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EHMMBH_fan1

Thank u so much πŸ˜Š Tbh I really dunno what to write if I turn it into a SS and also like I mentioned I get bored easily writing so I'll feel guilty if I write a SS and u guys keep waiting incase I get lazy to write the next part! I hope u understand πŸ˜• Thanks for the encouragement though πŸ˜³

*sigh*
I understand...i guess!! Then, u have to write more of sandhir os's...deal??πŸ˜ƒ
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is so nice yaar..
randhir's feelings are very well portrayed...
loved the way u analyzed everything..
good job dear.
keep it up..
waiting to read more from you.
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail

Thanks buddy πŸ˜Š
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail

*sigh*
I understand...i guess!! Then, u have to write more of sandhir os's...deal??πŸ˜ƒ

I can't believe that u'd wanna read more from me because honestly I am so not a writer πŸ˜• But thanks anyways πŸ˜Š U guys are really sweet😳

Ok deal I'll def write more if I can think of something πŸ˜ƒ
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

this is so nice yaar..

randhir's feelings are very well portrayed...
loved the way u analyzed everything..
good job dear.
keep it up..
waiting to read more from you.

Gracias πŸ˜Š Means a lot β€οΈ
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally loved it

Randhir's inner turmoil was so well written

Great work

Do write a continuation OS to this one if you can
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Mahima--

I totally loved it

Randhir's inner turmoil was so well written

Great work

Do write a continuation OS to this one if you can

Thanks so much! πŸ˜Š I'm finally working on a new one so let's c when I post that by! Hopefully today πŸ˜›
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail

Thank you so much for all your feedback and comments on my last OS guys! It means a lot to me. πŸ˜Š  Like I keep saying that I don't really enjoy writing, however I am only continuing to do so because of the love and encouragement from you guys❀️. Thanks again πŸ˜› 

Sandhir OS- Each other's remedy

He watched as she sat there, twiddling her thumbs, her forehead adorned with frown lines. As oppose to her normal salwar kameez, she was wearing a dressier one today, reminding him of the fresher's party. She had left her hair out as usual though, straight, falling neatly on her shoulders, reaching her waist.  She had lined her eyes with kohl, making their hazel color more prominent. Randhir snapped out of his thoughts as he realized that he had been staring at her for too long. His expressions slowly changed one to that of fury as he saw that loser Parth sitting down next to her, a bit too close for his comfort. From what he could see, he was trying to make her feel better. What made it worse was that it was working to some extent. She was now smiling and occasionally laughing at something that idiot said. Randhir couldn't help but glare at her direction when he saw her holding Parth's hand, her eyes filled with respect and gratitude. Why did she have to behave like that with him? Couldn't she tell she was giving out the wrong signal? What if that loser fell for her? Wait why do I care all of a sudden?

Lady: "Sanyukta Agarwal"

He watched as she stood up, her nervous eyes, now filled with a different emotion all together. Randhir was surprised by the sudden determination and confidence he saw in Sanyukta's eyes. What happened next made him clench his fist unknowingly. She hugged Parth and then Kaustuki before walking towards the room where the interview was being held. Interview with people from a company which was offering 2 deserving students from their college internships. Why did she hug Parth and not Jiggy? Wasn't Jiggy her friend too? Or was that Parth suddenly something more than her friend? Why did he care?

Just as Randhir thought she was gone and looked down, Sanyukta unknowingly looked back discreetly at him, before quickly disappearing behind the door. Coming to FITE and every day after that has been a battle for her. This was finally her chance to achieve something and prove to her dad and brother that she was capable enough. Capable enough to do other things than get married have babies and look after the house. Another major reason she was counting on this internship was to buy some time. She needed some extra time to figure out a way to get out of the unwanted marriage with that chomu Sameer. How did her dad expect her to marry that good for nothing guy? She will never get the respect she deserved from him. Clearly he was another MCP like her dad and brother. Just the mere word MCP reminded her of the one sitting outside. He would be the first person whose face she would rub it into if she got the internship. But being the super intelligent guy she hated to admit that he was, he would probably get the internship anyways. But her thoughts suddenly drifted to Parth. He was quite smart too, maybe not as much as Randhir but close enough. He could give that MCP a tough competition as well. And to top it up he was very polite and people friendly which definitely had to be a major factor in getting selected for the internship. Or at least she hoped so.

Sanyukta straightened her clothes before sitting down on the chair in front of a table with 2 men behind it, one of who had their back to her. The other man returned her gesture as she smiled at him. Although he was smiling, Mr. Shukla was confused. He thought Mr. Agarwal had said that he didn't want to hire any girls. Maybe he changed his mind. Sanyukta waited for the other man to turn around so that her interview could start.

Man 2: "Sanyukta Agarwal, why do you think you deserve this internship over a guy who would probably prove to be better than you anyways? Didn't your family tell you that girls are better suited to take care of a house rather than trying to be a guy?"

Sanyukta was trying really hard not to blast the guy for his MCP approach towards girls when he suddenly turned around while she froze.

Sanyukta: "Bhai tum?"

Sanyukta's eyes opened wide in shock, as there sat Ankit Agarwal, smirking.

Randhir came out of the conference room surprised or rather shocked. He recognized one of the interviewers as Sanyukta's brother Ankit. He could finally understand the reason for Sanyukta's lost almost defeated appearance when she had come out after the interview. An interview which he thought was rather short. He had smirked and done a mini victory dance in head when he thought that her interview had gone bad and hence ended quickly. But now he understood what had happened was way beyond what he had imagined. He made his way to look for Sanyukta and have his dose of entertainment for the day, without which his day felt incomplete nowadays. He found her in front of the mechanical lab, a lost look adorning her face. It was even more necessary to irritate her now. She looked normal fighting with him, not like this as if her world had come to an end. He was about to walk over and talk to her when suddenly he saw her brother make his way over to her. Randhir moved a bit closer and hid behind the wall to hear what they were talking about. He had no idea why but he felt like he should know.

Sanyukta was angry yet hurt at the same time. Hadn't her brother said enough to her during the interview that he was making his way over to her again? She couldn't understand how someone's own brother could be so cruel to them. She always knew that her brother was an egoistic MCP who could do anything to get in the way of her dreams but she had no idea that he could go to this extent to hurt her and put her down. He had come all the way to her college to select interns just so that he could reject her. Make her feel bad. He reached her and started all over again.

Ankit: "Sanyukta just wait and watch what I do now. I am going to reject you in front of all your classmates and teachers so that they can see your real value, which is nothing. And since no one will care about you here anymore, what is the point of you staying here anymore? I will ask papa to come pick you up and take you home. You can learn how to cook the food Jiju likes properly before your wedding.

Randhir was majorly angry as he heard Ankit say a load of rubbish to Sanyukta. Sanyukta already knew how to cook really good food, which he himself had unknowingly admitted in the village. And that Sameer can go to hell. She doesn't need to learn to cook food for anyone especially not that chomu. And as far as he knew Sanyukta, she would never marry him. She would do anything in her capabilities to get out of the wedding. He turned back to see Sanyukta standing there numb.

Sanyukta: "Par bhai, main toh."

Randhir watched her struggling to complete a proper sentence. That was so unlike her. Where was the feisty girl who never left a chance to fight or come up with a comeback? That girl was so much better than this helpless girl. He watched as she sank into the seat next to her, while her good-for-nothing brother walked away, smirking happily as if he had achieved something great in life. For the first time ever he felt a little sorry for her. He always felt he was the only one deprived of a normal childhood and proper love of a family. Now that he noticed, her situation was no better than his. She had to live with a father and brother who didn't care about her at all. She was deprived of love too. He only had his dad as his support system and she only had her mum. However he didn't want to admit that they had each other too. Unknowingly, they forgot their sorrows and problems around each other. They only concentrated on fighting which was slowly becoming their remedy.  

Edited by EHMMBH_fan1 - 10 years ago