Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -H2SO4-

lekin 2 dare kion de rahi ho😑🀣
oye chotti si kiddo, ye bat apne chotte se dimag main yad kar lo ke chotta don kisi dare se nahi darta😈🀣🀣
soch samjh ke bolna main ne sikha he nahi😈chalo abhe itni req kar he rahi ho to pura kar deta hoon dare, 1 he banana hai na?😈🀣

kyuki woh pushups wale toh apke health ke liye hai 😈 aur woh toh harroz karna hai na apko 😈 🀣 🀣 dekhenge na woh 😈 abhi ap bhi puch rahe ho toh mein bhi 1 se zyada demand laga deti hon πŸ˜‰ 4 karne hai aur han chote bato ki tarah color bhi karna hai             πŸ€£ so 4 roses colored turn in by the end of friday 😈       🀣 
Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

awwπŸ˜†well i hope next time you feel better about it 😳

Haan shaid
Well I will choose truth again πŸ˜‰
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I wanna play πŸ˜ƒ Whose turn ??

Originally posted by: .Username.

I wanna play πŸ˜ƒ Whose turn ??

truth or dare? πŸ˜†
.Username. thumbnail

Dare πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Dare πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

ahh I see 😈 🀣 since i dont know u well 🀣 imma give you an easy one first 😳 🀣 I dare you to write a hate letter to anyone from my friend list 🀣 and that person cant be on your friend list either 😈 better not do any chalaki with me huhh 😈 🀣 ur time starts now 😎 🀣
ohh wait I do need prove as in give me a screenshot of who you send it too and I would sure wnna read that nice letter πŸ˜‰ 🀣
.Username. thumbnail

ahh I see 😈 🀣 since i dont know u well 🀣 imma give you an easy one first 😳 🀣 I dare you to write a hate letter to anyone from my friend list 🀣 and that person cant be on your friend list either 😈 better not do any chalaki with me huhh 😈 🀣 ur time starts now 😎 🀣
ohh wait I do need prove as in give me a screenshot of who you send it too and I would sure wnna read that nice letter πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Seriously 😲 A HATE LETTER 😲 LOL I have never done that before. But who cares, lets have some funnn πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Okay so Give me a reason to hate them 🀣 and a name πŸ˜† I am bad at choosing πŸ˜†

Seriously 😲 A HATE LETTER 😲 LOL I have never done that before. But who cares, lets have some funnn πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Okay so Give me a reason to hate them 🀣 and a name πŸ˜† I am bad at choosing πŸ˜†

Yess 😲 🀣 Yup, I felt that you might have done a love letter but a hate one is going to be fun πŸ˜‰ and thats what I want 🀣 reason is that that person cheated on you 🀣 🀣 nahh, then its no fun πŸ˜† you pick it yourself πŸ˜‰ OMG this is going to be so fun when you write a hate letter to a stranger because they cheated on you 🀣 do tell me who you chose 🀣 remember the choosing thing right? πŸ˜‰ someone from my friend list that you dont' know πŸ˜‰ 🀣 Let the fun begin 🀣
.Username. thumbnail

Yess 😲 🀣 Yup, I felt that you might have done a love letter but a hate one is going to be fun πŸ˜‰ and thats what I want 🀣 reason is that that person cheated on you 🀣 🀣 nahh, then its no fun πŸ˜† you pick it yourself πŸ˜‰ OMG this is going to be so fun when you write a hate letter to a stranger because they cheated on you 🀣 do tell me who you chose 🀣 remember the choosing thing right? πŸ˜‰ someone from my friend list that you dont' know πŸ˜‰ 🀣 Let the fun begin 🀣

You better be careful when its my turn. πŸ˜ˆ Actually maine love letter bhi nahi likha 🀣 

Cheated on me 😲 Ohh this will be good πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ 

Let me choose someone and I will PM you the name πŸ˜†

You better be careful when its my turn. πŸ˜ˆ Actually maine love letter bhi nahi likha 🀣 

Cheated on me 😲 Ohh this will be good πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ 

Let me choose someone and I will PM you the name πŸ˜†

Nahh, I've been playing this game since forever 😈 Quite expert now πŸ˜‰ in both giving and taking dares  🀣 hahah yup, it was be best for me to watch 😈 🀣 Okay πŸ˜† but actually I add most of the people only because of my creation shop and I may not know them personally πŸ˜† so you might have to do 2-3 name choosing 😳 🀣