~*Truth or Dare*~ #2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago

When u choose truth...means that u have to answer the questions others ask u very truthfullly

&

If u choose dare...then other challenge u by asking u to do any daring thing...that u have to do by all means.

So lets play Tongue

Original TM : -H2SO4-

Previous threads:

~*Truth or Dare*~
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by rida001

I choose truth

Tell me about your most embarrassing moment Evil Smile LOL
Well...The moment I saw my dance in a video performed at a wedding!

Aww LOL But how's that embarrassing LOL I mean weren't you proud of dancing Embarrassed
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

Aww LOL But how's that embarrassing LOL I mean weren't you proud of dancing Embarrassed

When I was dancing I felt like I was the best dancer over there and my dance was just too good but when I saw the video, I saw no one was watching me and I had weird expressions on my faceOuch

Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

When I was dancing I felt like I was the best dancer over there and my dance was just too good but when I saw the video, I saw no one was watching me and I had weird expressions on my faceOuch

awwOuchLOL well i hope next time you feel better about it Embarrassed 
Originally posted by -H2SO4-

dareEvil Smile
haha gud Evil Smile chalo 100 pushups karo Evil Smile ROFL ROFL nai lekin kuch draw karke dikhao aur han waha mera name bhi hona chaiye  i mean pata chale ki apne hi kiya ya copy kiya Evil Smile and maine change kiya mera mind Cool kuch matlab kuch bhi nai Evil Smile ek rose draw karna parega Wink aur neeche ya toh ansar likha ya keenal LOL kuch bhi likho koi fark nai parta  LOL bus apne hi draw karna hoga Embarrassed ROFL isko kehte hai dare ansarli Cool ROFL