OS#7 sleeping together

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Raman walk in bedroom it was all dark " thank God Jhansi kai rani is asleep " he throw his coat on bed & on light

"aap ko koi manner nahi hai " she said in sleep voice  & sat 

"what you are doing here ?" he shouted  at the same time Muttu woof "what the hell it is doing here ?" with his eye widely open he look at them

"Shhh Ruhi will get up " Ishita said & ask Muttu to get down

" you guys go in Ruhi room " he said 

"Ruhi wanted we all foursome sleep together " she said & laid back

"she will wet bed " he said

"she will  not, i will take her to washroom , you don't worry "she said

"& what about it " he pointed at muttu 

"it will not come on bed " she said pulling comforter on them

"i hope you don't " he paused as Ishita showed him her eyes 

"close the light " she grind her teeth "or fix your bed in washroom " 

"i am sure you have asked her" he said  & look at her she was asleep "what is their problem? i am a stranger in my own room" he helplessly look at them . Muttu came & started walking around his feet " shhh" he walked away " i can't throw them out , but i can throw you " he opened the washroom door & lock Muttu there , walk back to bedroom & settle down next to them , as he laid Ruhi turn & hug him , he wanted to move her away but he had the flashback how he had accidently pushed her , he closed his eye as the incident hurt him deep inside , few tears roll down his eyes & absorb in his pillow , when he slept fight with his sorrow he don't know 

Ishita hear someone scratching on wood she  woke & look around try to find , she own night lamp, was not able to find it 

"yeh Muttu kahan ha " she step out & walk in the direction of sound , she found Muttu  in washroom " how you came here? " she pick it up ,Muttu wag " oh poor child" she pat it & let it go free in room , " i must take her to washroom , he will not leave me otherwise "she climb the bed to wake Ruhi , she saw Raman holding her tightly in his arms , both were peacefully asleep she was keeping her head on his chest  ,she smiled " he will too get up if i tries to free Ruhi from his embrace" she covered them &  dropped the idea & laid back 

Early morning

Muttu bark loud   ,It jump on them  "Muttu " Ruhi said & stretch her arms , she look at her side & smile " we all slept together  "she hug muttu , she felt her side bed was wet ,she shyly check " oh " she got scared & woke Ishita " mama" she whisper "oh Ruhi baby " she kissed her & hug her "Ishu mama i wet bed " she whisper 

"what " Ishita jump out of bed  she quickly picked her up 

"mama Papa will not let me sleep here again" she said sadly 

" i will not let your papa know you go & brush i will clean it " Ishita ask Ruhi to go to washroom , she walk back ,he had turned other side in sleep "good" Ishita quickly  wipe the placed with towel Muttu jump up to bed " no " she ask it to go down, Ishita wiped all the place , with hand she tries to check the wet spot , she accidentally placed her hand on his pillow " how it is wet ?" she in shock look here & there ,at the same time Ruhi walk out 

"mama hogaya " she said 

"ha baby i am coming " she said bit loud , which woke him , he turn at the same time , her hand got stuck below him 

"what are you doing?" he became shocked as she was lean over him 

"I" she quickly covered the wet spot 

"Ruhi did it right ?" he quickly jump out of bed 

"no actually woh " she look here & there . he tries to figure out himself  

"Mama aao na"Ruhi asked from inside

"baby coming" she said while covering the sheet ,Raman look at Ishita who was sitting on bed to hide from him ,she with eyes helplessly look at him , he turn his back towards her " i will take her out you clean it & when you are done call me" he walked out with Ruhi 

"Oh what he thought " she grind her teeth "this guy is too much " she saw them going out ,she quickly change the sheet , as she was changing the pillow cover she smelled "Ruhi can't wet here " she was stunned " he cried " she look at him he was sitting reading paper , his eyes was all swollen "you will not tease mama today " he picked her up & made her sit in his lap" tell me what you want?" he was asking Ruhi , a smile appear on her face 

" he thinks i am sick " she smiled admire his gesture she gently caress his pillow "why he cried ?"she became worried for him 

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...he cried..😳😊😊
very well written😊😊..glad to see Ishu understanding Raman's emotions!😊😊
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely...
thanx for the pm...
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice OS...

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww I love it,,  Lol dd Raman thought that thing done by Ishu ? πŸ˜†
Lovely OS
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is there is a continuation to this...???

by the way it was beautiful... just seemed so real... as if watching everything happen in front of my eyes...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: naina927

is there is a continuation to this...???

by the way it was beautiful... just seemed so real... as if watching everything happen in front of my eyes...

no idea dear, it as a OS , if others will too ask i can continue 
Read Tangled , you will love that too if you like this
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fab OS!!!! Ishita understanding Raman...awww!!!!!Lovely!
rafif thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING THANX FOR THE PM UPDATE SOON
rafif thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW TRULY SPECTACULAR THANX FOR THE PM AND WRITE MORE