Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg? Just yest. Night I saw RagNa scenes! Will check now! Do keep me posted..
Ok it's all deleted!😭  I miss RagNa now!
Edited by aishu_25 - 10 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh..no pls who is save on Lappy pls uplode agian
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think this time of the year is a clean sweep for copyright issues. Last yer, a lot of youtube channels were shut down due to VM's overnight at the same time of the year and same thing happened to my own channel this morning ðŸ˜­ But for me it was for VM's and for you it was because of the scenes. I don't understand - we can't watch the scenes over and we can't use them to make vm's, then are we just supposed to watch these shows once on TV the day they air and then forget about them? ðŸ˜•
It's not like they release DVD's of the show that Indian TV shows all of a sudden are copyright freaks! For English shows, I understand that they want you to buy the seasons but I really don't understand Indian TV. Really pissed off today - both for your channel and my own. 
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Guys...I do have all the scenes I uploaded till date safe with me...I'm just searching a way for them to be uploaded again safely...YT is a nuisance in these Copyright issues and now DM is following in its path...just give me some time or any advice u can...I'll upload all the videos again as soon as I can figure out how!
atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Guys...I do have all the scenes I uploaded till date safe with me...I'm just searching a way for them to be uploaded again safely...YT is a nuisance in these Copyright issues and now DM is following in its path...just give me some time or any advice u can...I'll upload all the videos again as soon as I can figure out how!

Yay! Yay! Yay! You made my day!! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Esha I m feeling very bad... It takes a loads of time to upload these videos..
And U r right it zee ki khurafaat😡... I wish we will soon get back our Ragna... U r the only hope😃
esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanuli

Esha I m feeling very bad... It takes a loads of time to upload these videos..

And U r right it zee ki khurafaat😡... I wish we will soon get back our Ragna... U r the only hope😃

Yeah I know it'll take time...loads of time actually as there are around a 100 and 25 videos...and I have my family to look after...thats why I'm asking for a lil patience...
write2ag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
These video were my lifeline.
Saddened all gone!

YT, DM will delete them again.

Why not put them on gmail google drive and share those to all who send u email id in PM.
Always safe.

Info here on sharing video over google drive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTWJ6KVJIOI

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: esha143

Sorry to hear they were blocked  Esha. You put in so much time and effort to put these together.

Seriously Zee!!! These videos contributed greatly to increasing Ragna popularity and giving EMA TRPs by bringing in new viewers.

You should be thanking Esha.

The videos have been on DM for months. Why now suddenly they were pulled off? Did someone complain?

And they get pulled off/ blocked when Ragna was taken away from us in the show.

Low blow.
esha143 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.