Manisha Koirala finds 'brother' in Ranbir!

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Actress Manisha Koirala, who has worked with Bollywood's big stars, including Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, is impressed by the younger talent and says she finds Ranbir Kapoor fit to play her brother on screen.

"I have been seeing Ranbir Kapoor, and I think he is brilliant. I think he can do my younger brother's role," the 43-year-old told IANS during a chat on the sidelines of a recently held event here.

Manisha, who carved her own niche in the Hindi film industry with films like "Bombay", "1942: A Love Story" and "Dil Se", is impressed too with the new female talent in the Hindi film industry.

"In actresses, there are so many. From Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha to Sonam Kapoor...everyone is so competitive," said the actress, who has successfully battled cancer.

On the big screen, she was last seen in "Bhoot Returns".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww finally someone apart from Ridhima and Kareena find a brother in RanbirπŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Aww finally someone apart from Ridhima and Kareena find a brother in RanbirπŸ˜†

Exactly...even Madhuri and juhi wants to do a romantic film with him🀒
DianaPrince thumbnail
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preep

Actress Manisha Koirala, who has worked with Bollywood's big stars, including Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, is impressed by the younger talent and says she finds Ranbir Kapoor fit to play her brother on screen.

"I have been seeing Ranbir Kapoor, and I think he is brilliant. I think he can do my younger brother's role," the 43-year-old told IANS during a chat on the sidelines of a recently held event here.

Manisha, who carved her own niche in the Hindi film industry with films like "Bombay", "1942: A Love Story" and "Dil Se", is impressed too with the new female talent in the Hindi film industry.

"In actresses, there are so many. From Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha to Sonam Kapoor...everyone is so competitive," said the actress, who has successfully battled cancer.

On the big screen, she was last seen in "Bhoot Returns".

@bold: so she thinks she will still get lead role in a movie where she can help Ranbir bagthe part of her younger brother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems like all senior actresses like Ranbir be it opp them or as brother !πŸ˜† & so does most of the current ones πŸ˜‰ Way to go Biru 😳

Edited by Rimulia - 10 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
SantaClaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DianaPrince thumbnail
ran-alia-kat-ayan
what a quadrusome