Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: live_life

Im sure she did excellent. But dang look at the comparison :s. I feel like in bwood nepotism runs super deep so they hype them up cause THEY want them to succeed. Outsiders arent encouraged as much sadly.

Stole the words outta my mouth buddy..
outsiders suffer a lot. .
even kjo does it...they only want their baby dolls n namby pamby cerelac-feed boys to succeed. .
she may be very good. ..but their r many more names one could add to the list 😡
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The comment was so absurd coming from Javed akhtar.. 
The pic solves the puzzle. Notg many topics concludes with answers.. but most asks questions. 

Javed aktar as brillient at his kalam and panna.. comes across as very arrogant guy. His sarcasm is also not funny.. its targeted to make some1 feel bad. 

I rem.a BBC interview.. with this old jerno.. cant rem his now.. interviewd Javed and Shabana..

He asked " Why is brain drain a concern for India? " Javed replied "what brain drain? U guys r coming to our country to find a job.. u urself is working for India.. " That BBC old jerno very politely said " I m working for BBC .. but btw.. " he totally ignored the pathetic javed's question. 

Its written on the face as they say.. Just look at Javed.. hez not a respectable figure anymore. 
Chutiyapan dikhta hai aanko me. Photo se pahle he might be giving lessions to Alia how to make ur boobs bigger.. and thwn shaban came and then the photo shoot. Javed saab ar folded.. i m not child molester. 

I havent seen higway.. but feel sorry for Alia.. Javed has put her in a position, most older men do that.. to get under her skirt. Javed as lost all respect from me.. and its not the only incident.. as a judge.. he has ego of an ...fill in the blanks.. cant think of any animals //
meh

Alia has improved a little. Javed mate... that's just exaggeration there
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
this is way too much..😳

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She not just met but clicked a pic with them in a bathrobe?? And posted it online...

Are all the Bhatt's mentally ill??
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
double postEdited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh god i dnt believe it. bt will have to watch it bt really this seems like an exaggeration.

Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

Yeah, right.

Even then he won't mention Smita Patil. 

smita n shabana was rivals  , de were old time ki   madhuri n sree  , javed will never praise her ðŸ˜† though i like smita more , she had very strong screen presence  

happy for allya , she deserv all praise for her hard work  Edited by ANNMT. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: JK_Jai_HO

1. Milestones -Nargis in Mother India Meena kumari in saheb bibi.. Nutan in BANDANI Shabana in Arth and now Alia Bhatt in Highway.

I guess I will the only one apart from UsernameLoading who will agree to what he tweeted. But honestly, I feel her performance is beyond comparison. Her role might look ordinary but still she is extra ordinary in the film.

I had never expected a young girl like Alia in today's era, where the youngsters play safe and take up glam roles, to take up such a film after SOTY. And I don't care what people think about my comparison now but after watching this film, I will have to say that Alia is a MUCH better actor than Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra,  Kareena Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai. I have always seen these actors giving monologues on screen in many of their films and every single monologue of theirs look like they are in a play- the dialogue delivery is so dramatic.
But in this film, where half of Alia's dialogues are monologues- I really couldn't believe that I was watching Alia Bhatt mouthing monologues so naturally. Not even for a second did I feel like she is performing at a play like the other actors I mentioned.

And when Vidya can be called the female Aamir Khan of the film industry, Madhuri can be called the Diva, Queen, blah blah..why can't Alia be called the next Nutan or Meena Kumari? Anyways if you see, he has compared Alia with the actresses who played roles similar to Veera- strong yet they needed a support to show their strength.

I like the current phase of Bollywood. Every year I seem to have a new favorite actor. I love it more when these masala heroines or non actors deliver a performance which suddenly surprises you. Till 2013 it  was Sonakshi for me. Now it's getting replaced by Alia Bhatt till I see something as amazing as Veera Tripathi in 2014! Like UsernameLoading said, one of the best performances I have seen in the recent years. Miles ahead of the stuff the other older actors do!

And again like UsernameLoading said, you might just disagree with whatever I said :)

I remember posting this about Alia when I watched SOTY

Originally posted by: Yusbee

Watched Student of the Year,supposedly the film of our 'new generation'.
Going to keep it short,simple and sweet.😊...

SOTY was...

^Duh,even I can act like puking better than Alia Bhatt.

0/5

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3029593&TPN=75

I will have to take back my words now!😊
Now I just hope that Alia doesn't turn out to be another Sonakshi Sinha in the making and starts delivering crap after a film like Lootera.

Originally posted by: pathaka

apparently therz a climax scene which is entriely taken in one shot and it lasts for 5 minutes or something which is what blew everyone away...

someone who saw the movie shed some light on this...

looks like alia is giving parineeti some heavy comepetetion in the overpraise department...😆...but i shall take aliaa over PC jnr anyday...

YES! And she was beyond brilliant in the scene. One of the most powerful monologues I have seen.