Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So, Sasha is maan's girlfrnd acc to geet & is quite haughty & arrogant well dats ofcourse Sasha... :-D so, geet had fun tym wid vyan & is quite comfortable wid him Nw... Bt I m really not understanding what actually geet is thinking till lst tym she met maan she was all intrigued & uncomfortable around him & somewhat guilty bt nw in cruise it seems lyk dey don't know each oder at all... Nothing at all so silent... Is it d silence b4 d storm??? Though geet try not to think of maan bt somewhere she always end up wid his thoughts... Isn't it strange d girl who changed maan is thinking hw cud he change so much & laughing over it... 
Well Di I m really hooked up wid dis story & can't wait to see wen will dis romeo-juliet will talk again & abt wat all is happening...

& I'll always be around ur stories as I told u already... :-)

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
IS THIS STORY ABOUT GEET AND VYAN
I ONLY SEE THEM TOGETHER
simrancuty thumbnail
nice story..

wanting maan n geet chat.
maan to opn up.
vt he did for 7 yrs????
hw he bcm such a playboy???
ufff so much bonding b/w geet n vyan??? will geet fall for him???

updte sooon.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't you think Geet is doing the same thing what she did with Maan 
She is giving wrong signals to Vyan like she did earlier.
I don't understand her kind off, girl will get nervous, excited only if she want to impress the other one, then why Geet is anxious about how she look if she consider him only as friend.
I don't want Vyan to go through what Maan had gone through.
Aw ... Vyan is at his best to woo the lady.
Nice chapter
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ€”

What an interesting chapter. What an irritating chapter. What a confusing chapter. What a heartbreaking chapter. What a frustrating chapter. I read it and then I read it again and then I re- read it once again.
Okay I am going to comment on this chapter in different parts and not in any particular order.

As Maan and Geet were dancing in the arms of different people, I kept on thinking, What is this man thinking?... Maan...Has he really moved on?
But if he had really and genuinely moved on, he would have a far better person on his arm than that stingy gnat... Sasha.
And then this song came to my mind.

This is a song that I absolutely adore. It is an old, old song that just grabs the heart. A song that might have been playing when they were all on that dance floor and would have been just perfect for the situation they are in.

We were waltzing together to a dreamy melody
When they called out, "Change partners" and you waltzed away from me
Now my arms feel so empty as I gaze around the floor
And I'll keep on changing partners till I hold you once more

Though we danced for one moment and too soon we had to part
In that wonderful moment something happened to my heart
So I'll keep changing partners till you're in my arms and then
Oh, my darlin' I will never change partners again

So I'll keep changing partners till you're in my arms and then
Never again, never again, never again
Susegad thumbnail
Now coming to Romeo and Juliet.
Why does Geet not like the play?
I will write what I feel, but I want to know what you feel?
Is it perhaps the fact that she hasn't experienced passionate, overwhelming kind of love, or is it that she is afraid to experience it?
People are only practical about their feelings, until they find themselves, right in the middle of a whirlpool, of overwhelming feelings, that sucks all practicality in it's wake.
I also have another question? How does Maan feel about Romeo and Juliet? I just have a feeling he loves it. I can totally see him condoning and rooting for such a passionate love story.

The problem is Geet is always sitting on the fence, unwilling to jump into anything, with everything she's got.
Why is she so scared of feeling?
It cannot be because of her parents death. She was like this way before. 
Being on the fence is going to hurt everybody involved, be it Geet herself, Vyan or Maan, especially once the latter gets involved
This woman needs to be overwhelmed. Vyan the gentleman and the Maan from the past are just not people who can do that. But I can definitely see the current Maan, ripping her out of her complacent state and making her feel everything that she is avoiding and more. 

I really want to bite off my tongue for saying this, but hey if she is falling for Vyan...well and good.. I don't begrudge her that. However the problem is, that she does not seem anymore attracted to him, then she is attracted to Maan( well this can't really be judged as she's hardly spent any time with him at all in the present)

"I really liked the fact that he seemed to know, and take care of, the limits I was comfortable with."

See this statement? This is her exact problem. Somebody needs to cross those limits majorly.
Vyan was the perfect gentleman, but he will just not do. I was convinced more than ever after this chapter. 

Maaneet099 thumbnail
Okay kill me for jumping into the conversation in spite of having no idea what Mariam updated. I had enough of staring at genomic sequences of flu virus so decided to jump on the first convo I see. πŸ˜† I give you guys the permission to strangle me πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Susegad

Now coming to Romeo and Juliet.

Why does Geet not like the play?
I will write what I feel, but I want to know what you feel?
Is it perhaps the fact that she hasn't experienced passionate, overwhelming kind of love, or is it that she is afraid to experience it?
I personally I hate Romeo Juliet. As passionate as the love may sound, the tragedy and basic lack of trust on each other's part overrules everything else. Geet's aversion may stem from the fact that in spite of so much passion and love, the end was tragic. Or simply because they couldn't love each other to the point where they could trust each other. Call it a moment of desperation or (for the lack of a better word) stupidity, they quite literally killed each other. I do believe in passionate love but it's the trust between husband and wife, or lovers in this case, that keeps a relationship running. When man and woman are 90-year-old buddhas on walking stick and wrinkly skin and runny nose, it ain't going to be love that holds them together but it's each other's trust. I know it's debatable but I feel it's the trust that is wrongly named as love in the latter part of a couple's life.   

People are only practical about their feelings, until they find themselves, right in the middle of a whirlpool, of overwhelming feelings, that sucks all practicality in it's wake.
When it comes to feelings, I think there is really nothing practical about it. Just for our personal satisfaction, we convince we are making rational decisions, but it's always an emotional one. 

I also have another question? How does Maan feel about Romeo and Juliet? I just have a feeling he loves it. I can totally see him condoning and rooting for such a passionate love story.

The problem is Geet is always sitting on the fence, unwilling to jump into anything, with everything she's got.
Why is she so scared of feeling?
I think more than scared Geet has become numb or indifferent . You know when you are too excited for something but the minute you get it you feel slightly disappointed or even a feeling of "is that all?" I always look forward to the day when I finish my finals and eagerly count the minutes until freedom but the minute I finish my last exam something inside me deflates. Like a diwali patakha that failed to go off. And as time goes on the indifference is born even before the expectation even comes(Please be aware I am basing Geet's opinion on the first 15 chapters I read) 

It cannot be because of her parents death. She was like this way before. 
Being on the fence is going to hurt everybody involved, be it Geet herself, Vyan or Maan, especially once the latter gets involved
This woman needs to be overwhelmed. Vyan the gentleman and the Maan from the past are just not people who can do that. But I can definitely see the current Maan, ripping her out of her complacent state and making her feel everything that she is avoiding and more. 

I really want to bite off my tongue for saying this, but hey if she is falling for Vyan...well and good.. I don't begrudge her that. However the problem is, that she does not seem anymore attracted to him, then she is attracted to Maan( well this can't really be judged as she's hardly spent any time with him at all in the present)
My bestie always says your second love will always be slightly compromised and that you can never love the second person in your life like the first. I don't know if I can vouch for it, in fact I always say the second love gets its own special place. But I am going to play the devil's advocate here and say that even if she falls for Vyaan then it definitely will be compromised. She may not have fallen for Maan in the past but every thing she feels currently has to do with her past, Maan. Even if she falls for Vyaan her heart is going to compare with the past Maan. And for that reason I feel Vyaan shouldn't be the victim here. 

"I really liked the fact that he seemed to know, and take care of, the limits I was comfortable with."

See this statement? This is her exact problem. Somebody needs to cross those limits majorly.
Vyan was the perfect gentleman, but he will just not do. I was convinced more than ever after this chapter. 

Susegad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet099

Okay kill me for jumping into the conversation in spite of having no idea what Mariam updated. I had enough of staring at genomic sequences of flu virus so decided to jump on the first convo I see. πŸ˜† I give you guys the permission to strangle me πŸ˜ƒ

Susegad thumbnail
Oh yeah how could I forgot the title. Along with golf a whole slew of games are being played, I thinkπŸ˜›