mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

I am glad!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Superb update. Vyan is surprised hearing Geet's plan of having so much of her friends and family on the trip but he handles it well. Loved the light preparations for the trip by the girls and even Geet gets into the whole thing. Looking forward to what is in store next.

Thank you!
Well, I'm sure Vyan knew better than to openly show his surprise in front of Geet. πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Maan with his friends and Geet with Vyan. Fireworks.

Vyan would have never thought that things would have turned this way. Instead of Geet for company he gets the whole brood.

Fireworks? πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet-mishty

Nice Update Loved it 

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 24
nice part...
interesting...
cont soon dear...

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

part 24 - so preparations are going on all front...

geet - vyan getting more info on computers and geet getting more confortable with vyan
maan also coming with his friends, surely female friends
it will be interesting to see maan v/s vyan...who will won getting more attention from geet...lol...
getting interesting day bu day...

"Maan V/S Vyan" gave me a picture which had me cracking up. πŸ˜†

Let's see if either of the two manage to grab the trophy at all. πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

GEET AND VYAN  ARE GETTING MORE COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER

ALL ARE BUSY WITH PREPARATIONS
GIRLS ARE BUSY SHOPPING
BUT MAA N AND VYANπŸ˜•

Don't fret just now. Both of them will have their fair share of time with Geet. πŸ˜‰
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susegad

He is not Fawad, he is definitely not Fawad, I am never, ever going to imagine him as Fawad.

I like this picture. Kittu posted it. πŸ˜†

At the office scene my heart skipped a beat when I imagined him as Fawad . πŸ˜²
I want to kick myself for that. 
This is all Avi's fault.😑
Right, it's her fault! Not mine! πŸ˜†
What is all this Babaji and on the same note, why is she thinking of his reaction him while packing her clothes😑

AHHH!!! I am just having brain freeze and can't seem to string any intelligent reply after reading this chapter.🀒
Come on! She spends more than half of her time with him. Isn't it natural for her to think about him and his reactions? Besides, Maan has been dormant for a while to get into her conscious as much.
As for Vyan's being surprised, what did he imagine? That he'd get Geet along to the cruise with perhaps Ray and Raunaq and then get some quality time in with her away from the office on the love boat
Instead he's going to get a whole passel of honey bees, buzzing around himπŸ˜†
A very apt title for the chapter.πŸ˜‰
Obviously you tell a woman about something fun, the first thing she'll do is tell her girlfriends and that in itself is going to create a snow ball effect and that is exactly what happenedπŸ˜†
@Bold: 🀣
As for the women I loved their excitementπŸ˜ƒ
Been there done that and the men are almost ready to pass out as we discuss clothes and discuss them  some more, re-discuss them and discuss them yet again
So I could just totally imagine the whole scenario.πŸ˜†
Never been there, never done that but seen it happen so many times. I pity the guys at that time. πŸ˜†
I am very very excited to see where you are taking this.πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon.
Updating sooner than planned this time. πŸ˜ƒ

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ardentfitzcy

The update started with vyan and ended with geet being thinking about vyaan and i all thruogh the while kept waiting for maan. Cant help it dil pe koi zor nhi hai  tumne iosm mein itna sweet maan jo banaya.😊

Ahh! IOYSM ka Maan was one that I still don't want to let go of. My confession: I still go back and read a couple of chapters of IOYSM just because of the guy. πŸ˜³
Coming to office scene ok for a moment let me forget about maan i feel for vyan he is all ready to fall for geet that too very hard you should share his thoughts as well so that i get to know whats his feeling. He is in future going to face a terrible heartbreak. After thinking all this also i culd not bring myself to like that cene had there been some other G then may b i wuld have enjoyed. I want maan and geet to work together that too as soon possible nhi toh aaj toh bas yeh na jaane kal dil par pathar rakh kya kya dekhna pade...
Hey u were talking about ark na.. culd it be ameerah ranbir khuraana const. Just a guess.
We'll see how close or far off the mark your guess is.
As already mentioned a few chapters back, this story is completely from Geet's POV so any other person's story will be through her eyes. Vyan's too.
Just once u mentioned maan ..that too bringing frds along with him..i wonder what kind f frds ?? One f those beautiful women??
Agar ything like this happens then its gonna be fun maan with his frds nd geet with her new frd vyan and then hoe wuld these two old frds will meet and interact among the new lot. I m eagerly waiting.

When u said maan along with his frds i was like poor vyan kahan geet ke liye sab uch arrange kiya aur yahaan toh puri ki puri baraat aa gyi🀣🀣
Bechara Vyan! But I'm sure he'll be able to get his time with Geet. πŸ˜‰
Them buying nd trying clothes was fun...bilkul girly girly.
Her thinking about vyan is quite natural.7 yrs it has been nd no promises made .most f all both r living under the illusion that they have moved on.Vyan is a male f her age she works with himhe compliments hher its quite natural ..u do get such thoughts morever whensubconciuosly u r aware that too some ectent the concerned is affected by u.
As far as they moving on r not only time and situation as well as ur "long" updates will b able to tell us.
Yes, you are right. When one has had no promises, no strings attached, he/she tends to begin thinking about other things and people after some time. The same has happened with Geet.
Long updates begin today.
Sorry for being late. No maan here so naturally will b waiting for another update that too soon.πŸ˜†
And if there is Maan in the chapter, you won't be waiting for the next one, then? πŸ˜†

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

something cooking up b/w geet & vyaan or is it just my imagination?πŸ˜ƒ

buzz is that maan is coming along with his friends.. waiting to see those FRIENDS of hisπŸ˜†
awesome update

Are you happy with this imagination? πŸ˜†

Thanks!
Previous
1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 112
Next