mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Poor guy, Vyan got more than he bargained for.

Instead of just Geet he is going to holiday with the whole gang.

Yes! He is in for a shock! πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susegad

It was a Titanic sized stray after allπŸ˜†...but then again the stray does belong to  someone, it looks like.πŸ˜›

Mr. Smith belongs to the ARK Matrix...hmmm. Now, what/who is ARK is the gazillion dollar question
Who is "The Architect" behind the ARK.
@Bold: The perfect question asked, and the answer to which is going to be on hold until after the cruise holiday.
A could be Ameerah, or some other random name I suppose. Hmm the Curious case of ARK.
Eeekss! Let me not say a word for this!
Now for the cruise.πŸ˜ƒ
Me loveee cruises. They are the most relaxing vacations I've ever had. No hotels to book, no restaurant to locate, no driving or long  hours and exhausting yourself. 
They are definitely a hotbed for romance.πŸ˜‰
Now let's see what Jack and Rose do on the Titanic shall we?😳
No cruise experience here so everything in the coming chapters is taken off the internet. I just hope I don't overdo it.
Hmm, should I start liking Vyan fro making this possible?
Well like would be too strong...for now...I am in the neutral zone as far as he is concerned..
Well... What if he is actually trying to make something else possible? πŸ˜†
Anticipating the next few updates eagerly. Coz if I know you, nothing is going to happen in the next update, so may as well wait for a few moreπŸ˜†
Don't you know me so well! πŸ˜†
Love it Mayyo.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm glad! πŸ˜ƒ

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ardentfitzcy

Who is he???so many expectations shattered to see mr

Smith there! Couldnt u bring maan here mayyo di this is very bad 22 chap and that too without maan. 
Intehaan ho ggyi intezaar ki aayi lai na koi bhi update sath maan ko😭
Hey! Maan was there! But I couldn't put Maan just here for a reason which you will know later.
Had it been some shoe going n air nd u one of the creatives till now the girls would have started a massive campaign on twitter and fb to bring back maan as soon as possible. U know how much we love him.
Well then I am glad it isn't a show and there is no creative team working behind this story. As for the occassional bashing, I think I have had a taste of it already.
He comes ss a new romeo telld hi as if there was nothing drinks coffee compliments her looks and goes away just like that kya yaar kam se kam dinner tak toh ruk jaata humare liye hi sahi .
Ab itni bhi kya jaldi hai? Bohat saarey dinners honge aagey aur bihat saara time dono saath mein spend karenge. To make that time special, this time needs to be casual.
Now this asr which company is this sumthing related to maan??lets just hope so.
It is ARK, and it's "roots" will be revealed after the trip.
So geet thinks it was easy to put up that facade in frnt of him .ya.ofcourse it wuld be much easier on the cruz
I wonder why you think so.
Coming to vyas he seems to be nice guy but at the same tym his efforts to make his bond with geet deeper is seen. Last tym when she did not tell him about her sister he let it go but soon discussed his sister with her.then today he wanted her to be with him on the cruz he invited the whole family.little does he know we already have a hero set who hopefully will attend the holiday as well. So do we get to see the green eyed monster urging its head again.
Maybe that would be too early for the monster to make its appearance.
See vyan is a nice person so why dont ubring sum v for him vidushi veronica vaidehi anyone will do but he needs to control his active heart around geet.
Lol, why only V? There could be any letter for him, even G. But why don't you take relief in the thought that a certain G is meant for a certain M. πŸ˜†
Mrs .khurana says "they need a break and ehat better opp. Than this"   
While i say they need to come close after the long break of so many chps and what better opp than thisπŸ˜†
I bet the lady has something cooking in her mind .the way she left on the pretext of using washroomthat day to give them sum tym alone. She is in our party.
Or maybe you're reading too much into the intentions of the lady? Let's just wait and see, okay?
Overall mast update.will b waiting for more. God itna bada cumment itna bada toh log update bhi nhidete aajkal
Break ka kya sahi istemaal haiπŸ˜†
Sahi boli! But you know, it does not really apply to the othet writers whose works you read like Nisha Apa and Avi. Wo tou abhi bhi lambey lambey updates hi dete hain.

Thank you, Nivedita! 😊

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

ALL ARE GOING ON A CRUISE FOR 4 DAYS

WILL  MAAN BE THERE
AND WHAT IS IT WITH ARK - THE BOSS WAS QUITE ORDINARY

Yes, Maan will be there, and about ARK, you'll have to wait a little while.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Superb update. Geet gets asked by Vyan to accompany him on a cruise but she is reluctant until he offers to let herbring her friends and family. Once they have been included everybody is excited to spend time together. Fab job and looking forward to what is in store next.

Thank you!
Vyan will be surprised to have gotten more than he wanted. πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!