Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preciousangle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Preciousangle thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Preciousangle thumbnail

"That ONe Night Which Changed Their Life"

chapter 9 (C)

Raizada mansion..

Arshi room..

Arman: Its Nothing Badi maa i was just stressed because of Work he replied casually.

Khushi:Don't lie she said sharply. If you don't want to talk then th..en i can understand I am not your real mothe..

Arman(interrupting): Don't Maa he said furiously,Running a hand his hair frustratedly. "Maa" word meaning you taught me badi Maa. You Taught me how a mother love her child. you were Is And always will be my Maa he said kissing her hands.

Khushi: than tell your Maa what are you hiding she asked caressing her hair lovingly.
 Arman: I meet With Dad Last evening when i was at hospital for singing transfer papers. He want me to move in with him he said clutching her hand tightly.her hand stop caressing his hairs she ignore the ache which she is feeling after hearing his words.

Khushi(closing her eyes): did you said yes she asked painfully.

Arman: No , i didn't he hurriedly explained.

Khushi: if you want to live with Bhai sahab than don't hesitate to share with me(Cupping his face) You know your happiness matters to me she gulped her pain and tried to smile.

Arman(kissing her plam): Badi Maa i will never leave you never , i can't live without you.
 Khushi: I can't thank enough God that he sent you in my life my Bacha she kissed his temple.
she still remember the day when Arman came in her life he was barely 10 years Old Devoid of a mother love which had prick her heart that she had asked Mr.malik can Arman move in when he leave for business trip and to her relief he had immediately agreed and in a spun Arman had won all Raizadas heart And when Mr.Malik return from trip after 2 months Arman were not a lonely and sad kid who were used to be and when Mr.Malik told him its time to move back Home he refused to go with him and Mr.Malik said nothing to him but he Asked Arnav and khushi Do they too want this and they were more than happy to Let him live with them and thus Arman Malik Turned in loving and caring Son to Arnav khushi but incoming years Arman and His dad relation started to turn bitter.. Till date he had not forgive his father for neglecting him and his mother for his so called Work.

Arman: Badi maa Today is Basket ball match And you are on my side as always he grinned .

khushi: An Other Match GOD save me she mumbled.

Arman: You said something badi Maa he asked.

Khushi: Uh.. nahi tou she said biting a smile.

Arman: Badi maa lets go I am hungry he said Pouting.

Khushi: Chal tujhe tera fav: Halwa khilati hu woh bhi apne hatho se she smiled walking towards living Area where almost everyone were seated on sofa's And were drinking Evening tea.

Arnav: So Who in whom team he asked watching kashish descending stairs clad in black-jeans and red tee.

Kashish: Me, chachu and you in Red team while Bhai , Arman and Samy in blue team as usual she said tying pony tail.

Ashish(grinning): Di Let go i am Ready to cheer you he said Showing off his New Red shirt to support his di.

Arman(Wrinkling his nose): don't fly high Ashu Because I will win the match he declared while Elders shook their head.

Aarav(sipping his coffee): Arman  You know Choti is best in basket ball game he said raising brow.

Kashish: Don't argue bhai you know Arman Malik big Fat EGO won't let him accept his weakness she mocked.

Arman: Oye, I won from you in childhood remember he replied mocking.

Kashish(smirking): Yeah right only one time that's too because of di she replied and walked away while ashish follow her and guys went to change their dresses, khushi walked inside the kitchen to prepare halwa for everyone. She started to make halwa and shakes her head  hearing Arman and kashish shouts on each other from outside that's why she choose to make halwa to escape from their specially their blackmailing word like

" Badi Maa you saw she were cheating "

" shut up , Mom you clearly know he is a big cheater he winked at me and distracted me from game"

khushi Were lost in thought to notice halwa is started burn but viraf turn off the stove before it gets burn pulling khushi out of her thought.

Viraaf: Aunty are you all right??

Khushi(smiling): I am fine, thanks for saving my Halwa she said while serving the halwa in bowls.

Viraaf: that's fine he replied fetching the water bottle from fridge.

Khushi(picking the try): what are you doing her alone don't like sports she asked as she started to walk towards play Area.

Viraaf: actually i was talking with dad he replied.

Khushi hummed in answer as they reached playground where games were getting interesting as Blue and Red team had made 6 goals. If in 5 minutes any teams make goal that will win the match Arman and Kashish were surrounded each Other as Kashish were rolling ball between her hand and carefully trying to throw ball in the net . time were tricking, all eyes were on Ball.

Armaan(trying to snatch the ball): so you are wearing black b- her eyes widen while Arman take the chance snatching the ball he threw the ball in net winning the match all started to cheer for Aman.

Kashish(punching him on nose): Cheater she barked. Everyone were startled seeing kashish punching arman.

Armaan(in pain): Dammit who send you to learn kungfu he replied holding his nose.

Kashish: YOU she smirked.

Armaan(seeing Khushi): Maa next time remind me to not burn my own hands he said while Everyone chuckled.

Kashish: Mom Ask him to behave otherwise he had to face consequence of his actions she glared at him.

Armaan: What i did that you punch me he asked glaring.

Kashish: You tell me that i am wea-

Armaan(cutting): I was just telling you that you had wears black bend that's all he replied glaring back.

Kashish(glaring): Di tell Arman i will kill him if he did something like that again she shouted.

Armaan(smirking): Aashi tu es ki side nae ly gi samjhi he glared at her.
While everyone stopped smiling and stand still there were just a painful silence. Kashish clamped her mouth shut realizing what she had done like Old days she tried to complain to her di. Armaan face lost colors Seeing the pale faces. Kashish tried to talk but her words stuck in throat seeing Armaan walking inside the house his posture stiffed and his shoulders slumped. Khushi put a hand on her shoulder only to witness moisture in her eyes which she blinked back.

Khushi: I will h-

Kashish(cutting her): No Mom i will handle him she said quietly while gazing at Arnav who smiled encouragingly while kashish walked inside the house.

"Armaan Room"

Kashish sit beside him, she rested her head on his chest, and closed her eyes as word started to escape from his mouth.

Pehle Kabhi Na Tune Mujhe Gum Diya
 Fir Mujhe Kyu Tanha Kar Diya
 Guzare The Jo Lamhe Pyaar Ke
 Humesha Tujhe Apna Maan Ke
 To Fir Tune Badli Kyu Ada
 Ye Kyu Kiya.

"I love you Arman "

"I love you too Aashi"

"Kashish, Dekh yeh Phir se mazaq kar rahi hai mere sath bol ese kuch he shouted"

"Dammit i will not forgive you Aashi "

Kabhi Jo Badal Barse
 Mai Dekhu Tujhe Aankhe Bhar Ke
 Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Barish Ki Dua
 Tere Pehlu Me Reh Loon
 Main Khud Ko Pagal Keh Loon
 Tu Gam De Khushiyan Seh loon Sathiyaa
 Aaa Sathiyan
 Sathiyan

Her grip tighten around him as his shoulder started to shake due to crying she held her tears at bay if she too started to cry who will console him .

Hmm
 Koii Nahii, Tere Siva Mera Yahan
 Manzile Hain Meri To Sab Yahan
 Mita De Sabhi Aaja Fasle
 Main Chahu Mujhe Mujhse Bant Le
 Zara Sa Mujh mein Tu Jhank Le
 Main Hoon Kya
"Choti Chup kar Hum se badi nahi hai tu "

"Di You broke your promise "

Kabhi Jo Badal Barse
 Mai Dekhu Tujhe Aankhe Bhar Ke
 Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Barish Ki Dua
 Tere Pehlu Me Reh Loon
 Main Khud Ko Pagal Keh Loon
 Tu Gam De Khushiyan Seh loon Sathiyaa
 Sathiyan
 Aaa

She wiped his tears which were continuously rolling down from his eye.she hugged him hard while Armaan tried to grip his emotions  like always but the pain in his heart is not letting him stop his tears.

Kashish: Amy Tum theek ho ??

Armaan: i am fine kash he replied.

Kashish(making face): you sing after years and that too Bakwas.

Armaan(glaring): Shut up, i had not rehearsal from years he snapped while kashish smirked.

Kashish: Armaan when you smile you look more handsome never stop smiling because i miss my Carefree best fried she said hugging him sideways.

Armaan: And never try to smile so much because i miss my grumpy kash he said and runaway while kashish chased him muttering "You are so dead ".

"Pool Side"

viraaf saw a guitar placed on daybed he tried to see any other bench where he can sit but their were only daybed and glass table which were placed a little away from day bed so he picked the guitar but the guitar were quit heavy he frown guitar were not that havey nevertheless he picked the guitar with his one hand and walked towards table to placed in on table but the guitar slipped from his hand his eyes widen seeing the guitar handle broken he tried to picked the guitar but the guitar were snatched by Kashish who were seeing the guitar handle like someone had just gut her Alive her eyes tear up seeing the broken guitar her anger were on peak when realization dawn on her it was her di's last gift to her she lifted her red eyes towards viraf who were feeling uneasy due to her tears which were spilling. She roughly wiped her tears and stoop up before him in anger.

Viraaf: I am sorry if you want i can buy you same-

Kashish(angrily): You can't buy me Same guitar Dammit she shouted on top of her voice.

Viraaf(softly): i can buy you same guitar just tell me where i can find the guitar??

Kashish(in range): Are.You.Deaf, i said you can't buy the same guitar because it was handmade she glared at him while All Raizada's rushed to poolside hearing kashish shouts they stop dead in track seeing a broken guitar in kashish hand they know it's going to be difficult for them to control kashish now.

Viraf: I can order tha-

Kashish: Dammit Viraaf It was my di last gift to me you just broke it (in tears) i had kept in safely with me from 4 damn years , you can order guitar but you can't give me my di's handmade guitar do you get it , it was priceless because it was from my di dammit, you will not understand what it mean to me she angrily broke the pot.

Arnav: Gudiya calm down beta he tried to held her hand.

Kashish(in range): i can't dad you know it mean world to me she shouted.

Armaan: kash lis-

Kashish: Shut up Arman don't you dare say a word otherwise i will kill you.

Viraaf: I am sorry kashish he replied sadly.

Kashish: your sorry can't fix my guitar she shouted.

Aarav: Choti we will fix it i promise please calm down he said trying to calm her.

Kashish(seeing guitar): you can fix the guitar bhai but can you fix my pain she asked seeing in his eyes Aarav were looking painfully at her already know what she were talking about.

Khushi(cupping her face): Gudiya I can understand what you are going through but it was just an accident baby. Viraaf didn't do it purposely.

Kashish: yeah Right she said picking her guitar she walked to wards her room in anger.

Armaan: I am sorry viraaf kash is very attached to Aashi's things.

Viraaf: please don't embarace me it was my fault i am sorry.

Armaan: She will be alright once her anger cool down.

Khushi: Arma- she stopped hearing things breaking sound all raizadas saw each other faces and run towards kashish room muttering "Oh Shit" while viraaf followed.
she took the vase and flunked across the wall and it shattered into pieces. She got hold of the bed sheet and junked it away from the bed.she threw lamps it broken in to pieces And within a minute she has destroyed her whole room, she Were angry beyond limit how dare he broke my Di last gift just how dare he angry tears started to spill from her eyes she threw her cell phone in anger.

Arnav(banging the door): Princess open the door he shouted.

Kashish: Leave me alone she shouted back throwing her cosmetics on floor in range.

Arnav: Kashish don't you dare do something stupid i am warning you.

Manorma: Gudiya open the door she replied angrily.

Kashish: Dadi i want some time alone please.

Khushi: Gudiya just open the door you are worrying us but she didn't replied.

Samrat: Di Come one open the door once let us know you are fine and we will leave you alone.
Armaan: Kash don't be stupid just open the damn door he replied angrily.

Kashish: Go away she shouted.

Aarav: Choti for Di please open the door their were silence but in next second the door opened and kashish glared at them .

Kashish: look i am fine now leave me alone she glared at Aarav for blackmailing her.

Arnav: baby control your anger its Ain't good for you said looking at her room condition.

Armaan: Bade papa you think her Old habits will go that easily he chuckled irritating kashish further.

Khushi: Gudiya ki habbit kitni mushkil se chudae this Aashi ne yeh phir se shuru hogae she shaked her head.

Kashish(rolling her eyes): they are my things what i do to them its not  anybody business she scowled at Armaan.

Ashish(chuckling): Di Amy bhai had bad habbits too tell him to stop Smoking he smirked.

Kashish(glaring): Amy you started again dammit you yourself is doctor and you are smoking she slapped him on his Arm.

Armaan(hugging): i will stop this habit but will you calm down i will fix OUR guitar i promise he explained softly kissing her temple while Arnav , khushi and Aarav smiled and told everyone Arman will handle her so everyone left but viraaf stood in front of her room quite feeling uneasy seeing Their bond he eyed her room everything were broken apart from photographs in which their were Aashi and Kashish making wearied faces. He saw them arguing and than hugging each other he clutched his jaw and walked away. He is really confused about his feeling. The Answer is straight forward only if he Accept it.

how is it ???

Edited by Preciousangle - 9 years ago
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very lovely updatez! It's been a long time!
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the longgg update...it has all elements starting from emotion to humour..but less arshi scene together alone...
Namruashi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
So Ashi & Armaan were in relation and about to get engaged
Waiting to know what happened that change all off their life
I really love the bond they all share 😊 Edited by Namruashi - 9 years ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rash's kids and their story.👏
Happytwinkle thumbnail