tparvaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesomeness dear,
What happened๐Ÿ˜•
Want to know about more ...
Please continue soon. 
As I can't wait for next update. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But arshi have 3 kids... lovely bone in sister. 
Looking forward to seeing what happens. 
Please accept my buddy. 
I'm gonna send you a request please accept it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Preciousangle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anamnoor

Interesting coninue soon

Thank you dear ..
Character sketch will gonna update on this saturday :)
Edited by Preciousangle - 10 years ago
Preciousangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tparvaiz

Awesomeness dear,

What happened๐Ÿ˜•
Want to know about more ...
Please continue soon. 
As I can't wait for next update. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But arshi have 3 kids... lovely bone in sister. 
Looking forward to seeing what happens. 
Please accept my buddy. 
I'm gonna send you a request please accept it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
you will know once stroy will start till then read and enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dear Character sketch will post on this sat as i am bit busy in my world , once i post CS than chapter one will b posted on tuesday :)
tparvaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preciousangle

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
you will know once stroy will start till then read and enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dear Character sketch will post on this sat as i am bit busy in my world , once i post CS than chapter one will b posted on tuesday :)

Thank you dear for reply. 
And for accepted my buddy request๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And I understand life is busy. 
Even my too... dear
As recently my mom passed away... n Inshallah Allah give her peace and place in jannah ( heaven ) Aameen. 

We are younger n not one are married... we are teenage. 
And please keep me in your prayers Dear. 
Preciousangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tparvaiz

Thank you dear for reply. 
And for accepted my buddy request๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And I understand life is busy. 
Even my too... dear
As recently my mom passed away... n Inshallah Allah give her peace and place in jannah ( heaven ) Aameen. 

We are younger n not one are married... we are teenage. 
And please keep me in your prayers Dear. 

My pleasure dear ๐Ÿ˜Š , may ALLAH place your mom in janat Dear ..
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved itb
Preciousangle thumbnail

"Character Sketch"

"Arnav Singh Raizada(age 47)"
CEO of "AR" Rich,Arrogant ,Rude and Ruthless business tycon , Loved his Family to the core, very protective about his family but specialy his Childrens can't bear a scratch on them ,Known as King in fashion industry.

Khushi singh Raizada(age 45)
bueatifull , bubbly and friendly Woman, House wife first then Bussniess women .Loved her children Dearly , She started her career with dabha service and support from her husband and family she expended her business and Now own 5 star Hotel "KSR".

Aashi Singh Raizada(Age 25)

, Fondly Call by Muskan and Pari Apple eye of her Family and specialy her Choti , always ready to bring a smile on her loved once faces never Had she faced any hardship in life but who know What is store in destiny. When ever she want anything his dad were there to make it sure she get what she want.( Rest you guyswill know as story will progress )

Arav Singh Raizada(Age 25)
,fondly called by Chotte , Ladoo and Ruble.Once he was happy Guy ,Verysoft harted love His Sisters Very much But fate had some other plans and hence when destiny betray him Facing a tregedy yet again world Face anOther ASR . Young Bussiness Tycon 3 Years Ago enter in bussiness World and prove he is Arnav sigh Raizada's Son.

Kashish Singh Raizada(Age 23)
,fondly called by Choti ,Gudiya and princess Recently completed her MBA in Harvad. Her anger is worst more than Arnav singh Raizada. what she want she made sure she get it.Apple eye of every one But the one she love the Most Is her "DI" her world start with her and end With her but who knows what is store in destiny, A Damn one night changed simple Girl in to arrogant And rude Person, Very resserved in Nature Hardly make friends and very Dominant at times. ( Rest will you guys knows when stroy will start)

Samrat Singh Raizada(Age 21)

,(Parent Akash and Payal) Very sweet and caring Person Recently is in USA for Higher studies he is 3rd year medical Student want to serve his country . 

Ashish Sing Raizada(Age 17)
,(Parents: Akash and Payal ) Younger son of Raizada family , very Naughty and flirty in Nature , College going boy very intelligent , his pass time job is to Irritate his Bhai(Aarav).

Arman Malik(age 23)
, very sweet and Caring person but at times very sensible Boy, bit flirty and Kashish childhood best friend. Intern in Sanjivani hospital(USA branch).

Sapna Mehra(age 23)
, Sweet and bubbly Girl after completing her studies she want to stand on her feet Hence she find a job which she always wanted to. Being Orpan she knows how it feel when you have no one to take care hence she take a job of Tacking care of Orphanage kids.

Viraf Rathore(age 25)

, known as play boy very sweet and caring in nature , a bussiness tycon own fashion House recently settled his family bussiness in Dehli .At the age of 10 he lost his mother .

Rajveer Rathore

,Father of viraf , Very simple man , loved his child very much. 

( Imagine who ever you want to i didnot found any suitable face for this )

.Rest character are Same as show If story demand new character i will introduced new character to you guys.

--------------

Thank you so much guys for this lovely Response on prologue ๐Ÿค— I will post First chapter on Sunday or monday till than Bye โค๏ธ

Edited by Preciousangle - 9 years ago
Preciousangle thumbnail

Note

Guyz i have try to put pictures for each character's but Alas it's not happend the way i want i was facing problem hance i couldnot post all pictures please bear with me ๐Ÿค—

So iwas clearing here hope it make sence ๐Ÿ˜”

Arnav and Khushi i dont need to clarify this one You all know who they are Right ๐Ÿ˜‰

Arman Malik - From " Dil mill gaye"

Sapna Mehra-"Dil mill Gaye" (Ridhima gupta)

And as some readers know i had planned to post Charater sketch on saturday but i thought to write and post today and one more thing I am really busy im my World so i will try to update First chapy on sunday or Monday okay ..
love -Angle :)

Edited by Preciousangle - 10 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Intresting yarr ..
Thank you for posting Charater sketch Today i was eagerly waiting for this ..
i can't wait for First chapy..
Thanks for Pm :))