Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

hey we can't say a person wont look good or perfect as a character before we saw them onscreen. .. actually i thought d same when I heard shrenu s female lead n Ebp , she didn't impressd me n her previous shows so I was like aur koi nahi mila kya? but see today shrenu s superstar..i became her sabse badi fan. I can't think anyone else as aastha. .. so aise hi we should giv a chance to neha. m sure she will do justice with swati's role . i jst sharing my view 😳

I agree with u Mariyam.. U said it ryt. Lets see how will everything go.. Hope she do justice to the character nd our show gets more popular wid this Swati track..

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 Until Swati character appears in the show, all topics/discussions regarding Neha Sargam should be continued here. 

These topics listed below, are related to Neha Sargam and hence merged here, please refer the first post of this topic for more details

For any concerns/queries please hit a PM

Regards,
-IPKKND...EBP Dev Team

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashi, at the risk of sounding really shallow, I agree with you that I don't find this lady playing swati apt for the role. I would have actually preferred some one hotter. It would make it more interesting, If swati is very Bleh, there is no fun if Astha wins shlok back. And really shlok had all those nightmares for thisπŸ˜†
desikahani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Good one Mira πŸ‘ would love to see shlok dressed up as ram , but poor Avi needs to lose that bread basket first.πŸ˜‰

he can sign up at the gym where his javai bapu goes or better still keeping lifting astha for his body sculpting πŸ˜‰
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow now the story would be interesting with Swati finally making an appearance and leaving the ghost girl tag behind! This would be an awesome way of establishing where does Shlok stand vis-a-vis Aastha and Swati. 

And considering that this show gives it back in equal measure, I am sure today if it's Swati for Shlok then tomorrow it'd be Karan or someone else for Aastha and we'd have another interesting track showcasing Shlok's jealousy and possessiveness for Aastha! 
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneak-peek

Wow now the story would be interesting with Swati finally making an appearance and leaving the ghost girl tag behind! This would be an awesome way of establishing where does Shlok stand vis-a-vis Aastha and Swati. 

And considering that this show gives it back in equal measure, I am sure today if it's Swati for Shlok then tomorrow it'd be Karan or someone else for Aastha and we'd have another interesting track showcasing Shlok's jealousy and possessiveness for Aastha! 

In bold @ amen to that neha πŸ˜Š
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There were two choices for Swati,s character , Dimple something , i think she is tall then its Neha Sargam ,  who i think has the Astha ,s height . So the question is , if she will be shown in past or coming in present . 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder when we will get to see her in the show

Leprechaun thumbnail
Tfs.
Neha is such a good actresses bt we r gng to hate her role.
Happy rhat she bagged it.
Love uNeha...
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Ashi, at the risk of sounding really shallow, I agree with you that I don't find this lady playing swati apt for the role. I would have actually preferred some one hotter. It would make it more interesting, If swati is very Bleh, there is no fun if Astha wins shlok back. And really shlok had all those nightmares for thisπŸ˜†

sandhya ,already the ghost swati  is  giving us such pain that i cannot describe ,if swati  would have been hotter ,it  will be  more  hard  for  us  ,thinking  shlok  is  having  nightmares  about  this  swati  😲&  chand  pharunga  asmaan  se  dialgoue  in  his  diary  i  m  now  coolπŸ˜† ,jaan  mein  jaan  ayee,it  just  shows  shlokie  has  a  bad  taste (no  offence  to  the  actress),if  i  was  shlok  i  would  have  taken  astha  over  swati  anyday πŸ˜†