Devon Ke Dev Mahadev written update 20/2/14 Mahadev- Sati in forest

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati takes shelter in a cave at night where Mahadev is meditating. She asks him initially if she can stay here during night, he doesn't answer. Feeling neglected she goes out but comes back inside soon. He opens his eyes. She sits near a fire, says my father has right over Agni tatva. He tells her no one owns Fire element, it's for all. She wakes up in the morning hearing sound of Damaru, played by Mahadev outside the cave.

Vishnuji tells Brhmaji, Mahadev is getting attracted towards Sati, who is not an ordinary woman. Sati is getting attracted towards him too.

Rishi Bhrigu tells Daksh about his daughters are safe, but their minister is dead. Daksh before starting the yagya instructs rishi Bhrigu to go himself to get his daughters back & kill anyone who opposes. If rishi Bhrigu doesn't return soon then he himself will come there.

Sati is hungry, tells Mahadev she is his guest as he lives in this forest & as per him he is everywhere. So should be able to tell her about where food cn be awailable. Mahadev answers he is everywhere & nowhere too. She gets confused. She trys to pluck some fruits but can't reach. Even the stick is not big enough to reach till fruits.

Kama asks a uniue bow & arrow from Devas. Arrows should be such that they are invisible but when hits the target, should be capable of making his condition unstable, imbalanced. He'll make them fall in love first, then will create pain of separation. Without separation love is incompelete. Before that seeing Kama's ego, Devas discuss among themselves that he may get punished badly one day.

Khyati is worried about Sati. Shatabheesh's minister puts a Snake in her tent. Aditi sees him leaving from there. Gets suspicious. She enters Khyati's tent, sees the Snake biting Khyati. She calls for Vaidya.

Sati finds some Apples at a low level, she plucks them. Mahadev tells her not to eat. But she ignores him.

Precap: Daksh gets angry, says he shouldn't have allowed Sati to go in North direction.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even we WU writers write much more better than what they are showing. They have ruined the essence of Sati era by humanizing them, I cannot accept Shiva in this form, even it is mentioned in the Puranas.
And thanks for the WU Minakshi.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I was wondering what to write in this epi. ðŸ˜†
What is the rahasya, they are just drumming up this word but may be don't have any considerable rahasya to show.
What was that fruit? Was it an Apple or something else?
Why is he asking her not to eat them? It reminds me of Adam-Ev's Apple.🤣

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There's no rahasya, everything is an open book
As for fruit I thoyught it was pear or a peach.
And you are right, this reminds me off Adams- Ev too
Edited by kalyani_shiva - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hats off to u all for STILL providin WUs...srsly where is this track goin?kya se kya bana diya one of the best tracks of DKDM-Sati Track(First one) ko with the current modified UNBELIVABLE version?
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

hats off to u all for STILL providin WUs...srsly where is this track goin?kya se kya bana diya one of the best tracks of DKDM-Sati Track(First one) ko with the current modified UNBELIVABLE version?

Totally agree!

Its really sad to see how this story is being shown. 

Rishi_ thumbnail
the fruit scene was not at all required. i dont know what was the reason for showing it🥱

edit: btw di i liked ur WU title. Shiv-Sati in forest. god knows what's next.  Shiv Sati in market?
(remember Ram Sita forest meet followed by market meet right? 😆 And that market was selling wind chimes and other chinese items😆)
Edited by Rishi_ - 10 years ago
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and then double meaning Kaam hi kaam.. adding to our woes..!!
they hv made it a Tarzan story..! nthng else is left..!! 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have been bored for days now when will this track end?
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess mahadev stopped her coz that fruit can be poisonous 

and suchi me kitne din se bolna chahti thi jo aaj tune bol dia
"Tarzan story"

main to stone age story bolna wali thi.
mahadev stone age man lag rahe hai🥺