Crown Prince Politics Mahabharat Written Update 20/02/14

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Om Vasudevaya Namha

The episode starts with Bheeshma standing on the banks of Ganga . Draupadi comes there. Bheeshma says you and five Pandavas have ruined Dharma. She folds her hands and asks then which Path will be good for us Mahamahim.Bheeshma says , I think the path of Yam lord of death should be the right one. Draupadi says you mean after doing such a sin there is a path which is there to purify us? Bheeshma looks at her startled. She says isint Yam the lord of Dharma along with death, isint that why he is called Dharmaraj? Isint his path the path of Dharma?

She further says sfter death if soul gets purified then whats the use of it? I want to know a way to purify the soul during our time on earth. The way Sati Savitri had done. She had brought back her husband by following the path of Yam alive. Like Nachiketa had done. He had by living followed the Path of yam. I also while being alive want to follow the path of yam

Bheeshma says what is Yam in heaven is Neeyam or regulation on earth. To carry Dharma one has to abide by regulation. If one one wants to purify ones soul on this path one has to bind ones life in rules and regulations and do tapas

Draupad says and how did you think we wouldnt have bound our life in regulation? How did you think we had not pledged Tapas as part of our lives? Maybe you doubt my upbringing but you should not hhave doubted the upbringing of kuruvansha.

Bheeshma has no answer for this Draupadi gives Argha to Lord Surya and says if my and husbands's intentions are pure and pious may Lord Sun accept my Argha. Lord Sun accepts it

Next day Rajya sabha starts and Pandavs along with Draupadi come there.
Yudhistir tells Dhritrashtra that they are alive after Lakshagrih hence he should be reinstated as crown prince. He says that as a house cannot be constructed on a land which already has a house on it and Wheat cannot be grown before the earlier crop is cut same way ewhen one crownprince is alive a second crown prince cannot be crowned. Hence I urge you to cancel Duryodhan's coronation

But Duryodhan cuts him and says ofcourse my coronation was canceled the moment you came back. I leave my throne in yout favour. As yudhistir moves towards the throne he says but O crown prince please answer such question. A woman who stays with other men is considered characterless and such women are punished in Aryavrat. Man who stays with a married woman is also considered characterless.What are your thoughts on this. Can the crown prince and his wife condone such behaviour. Can we put on the throne a person who indulges in this?

Yudhistir says I can answer your question but Dristrashtra says no need I at this moment exile you and your family from this kingdom

Precap

Battle type situation in Rajya sabha 

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update...
Surish thumbnail
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for written update dear...
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒYes, Politics πŸ˜ƒ Politicing of Yore πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Interesting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Who Will Bring Sanity To Insanity ❓ ? ❓

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Fine Work πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It's surprising that Dhrithrashtra can speak. I thought he's not only blind but dumb too. When his selfish son tried to kill Bheem where was his voice and his authoritative attitude gone? At that time he couldn't differentiate between right and wrong.And, now from nowhere he's got his voice and is talking about nyay.I think now Krishna will enter Hastinapur.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5