Saraswatichandra Written Update 18th February 2014

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Saraswatichandra Written Update  18th February 2014

The Episode began after Yesterdays when Kabir leaves after tells to everyone that I am praying  LaxmiNandan will get well soon. Vidyachatur gets worried and says when Guman comes to know about Danny and Kusum, don't know what she will do. Yash's mum making taunts at him and says why you should have thought of this before did her son's wedding without inform her. Badimaa tries to stop her to think some solution instead of making Taunt. Guniyal says this is not the right time to tell her anything we will tell this later. Saras says I will talk to Danny.  . Kumud blaming  herself and  cries thinking about Guman's words. Kumud come out from the house and  Saras also comes behind her. Saras is trying to console her and says you showed me that my father has not only my Mothers husband, but he is also my father who loves me  a lot, he says her thank you for everything. Just Kabir comes to them and give Saras his dad's wallet  says  the wallet fell from your dad's pocket when I was taking him to the hospital. Saras sees Laxminandan and Saraswati'c photo in his wallet. Kabir asks who is this woman. Saras says she is his mum. Kabir asks about the women photo who was inside the wallet. Saras says my dad's second wife.  Saras hugs Kabir after his apologies.. Kabir leaves. Kumud asks Saras to go to the hospital together. Saras  not like cause Guman inhibited them, but Kusum says she will be manage. Saras agrees and says ok let go.

Guman is Sad and worried for Laxminandan and  looking at him. Danny opens the door and comes to her. Guman hugs him. She says I was worried about you cause you are alone here. Danny asks about her. She asks him his father  in the coma what did the doctor say about his father. Danny says they said nothing can be said. Guman gets shocked and Blamed Kusum and her family for all the. Kusum in the hospital and shocked to sees Guman . Guman scolding Kusum just Danny and Yash also comes there.  Now Guman scolding to  both and tells them to leave right now. Doctors come and asks Guman to keep silence. Guman replies no and  asks the doctor when will Laxminandan become conscious. The doctor says we can't say anything right now. She tells him to discharge him, but the doctor refuses as Laxminandan is in critical condition and it would be dangerous for him to discharge. Guman gets angry with him. Danny also tries to stop her. Guman  says we have to take him to Dubai mean while Kumud, Saras and Vidhyachatur comes there  and hear all the talking. Kumud says no Maa. Guman says I am not your Maa, who are you to talk in our house matters. Kumud says your bahu. She says now Vyas name tags with my name  and it's my right to think about this, I don't think we should take him anywhere in his critical condition. Guman says shut up, remember now you are standing in front of Guman, shall I say what people say to girls like you. Saras Listen all the talking and stoped her to say anything bad about her. Saras says  don't forget you are talking to my wife other wise I will also forget your relation with my Dad.  Saras says as he is his elder son so it's his decision he will be here till he is fine. Danny tries to calm down Guman and  Guman leaves. Her car does not start. Kabir comes to her for help. He says your husband was injured with my  Car. She gets angry  and  scolds him. Guman says how did you think I will forgive you and take your help. He says you don't have any other option here. She says get lost. He leaves to says let me know if you need help. Guman  waiting for  a Taxi  and sees a Taxi. She stoped the Taxi and sees Kabir already sitting in it. Kabir come out from the Taxi and asks the driver to drop Guman. Kabir leaves. Firstly, Guman does not want to take the help but at last prepare to sit in it after seeing no any other option.

At Hospital Vidhyachatur says  Danny  to hide his marriage with Kusum in front of Guman till everything will  not be ok. He says till Guman is here, Kusum will be with me. Kumud says yes, that will be good,  may be she don't understand the whole things  in that condition and  can turn bitter to this relation. Saras tells Danny and Kusum to go home. Danny hugs saras and they leaves with Kusum. Kusum Looked at Danny and sees that he is worried. She tries to console him and they shares some emotional movements. Vidhyachatur also comes and all three leaves.

At Home Yash'Mom comes in worried condition and asks guniyal is she sees her Golden Haar . All of the shocked and Badimaa asks you think about Golden Haar in such condition. Yash mom says it was the only Haar I have don't have many sets like you, it was the only one who is stolen today. Guniyal says how can it be possible when you were at home. Yash mom angry with them and calling Kalika. Otherside Kalika in her room dancing with GoldHaar Just Yash mom open the door and shocked to see Kalika with the Golden Haar. Kalika also gets shocked and stunned

Precap:

Some goons  holding and beating the Danny. Kusum,Vidhyachatur and Guman seeing him. One goon comes with a knife and stabbing him. Kusum, Guman and Vidyachatur get shocked and calling "Danny".

Ps:  apologies for any grammar/English related Mistek.. Will try to improve it

pl. Hit the Like button😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail