Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

A few thoughts:

1) Stupid IGT didn't let them use the original song Akshat dances on, which was Mera hi jalwa. Why? Ellen said they didn't have the rights for it, how can that be? It's a frikkin movie song, what rights do IGT have over Mera hi jalwa? Ruined his entire performance coz the poor kid had to dance to some random remix music without words. Took half the impact away.

Here in canada they played the actual song mera hi jalwa and he danced to the original too. only in indian broadcast they edited a different song in . IGT wasnt stopping them from using it, You have to get the rights to use the song from whichever company owns the music and it takes a little while , so they most likely did not have time. Edited by MadhuriDixit - 10 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
THe one I watched they have the background music of mera hi jalwa, but the words are replaced with remix music. so poor kid is lipsynching to remix music. Took the impact away
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

THe one I watched they have the background music of mera hi jalwa, but the words are replaced with remix music. so poor kid is lipsynching to remix music. Took the impact away

he danced to the original song with words at the ellen show and in the us and canada broadcast. only in the indian broadcast they edited in this remix because they could not get the rights. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Excuse my ignorance...but what is IGT??
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
People were saying his moves were "sexualized" and inappropriate. I guess to anyone who hasn't seen Bollywood songs, this would look wrong. But pelvic thrusts are so integrated in Bollywood! I love his spirit! He's so confident about himself!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Excuse my ignorance...but what is IGT??

India's Got Talent.😊