Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
He was awestruck by her veiled face Sunara...beautiful caps thanks 
hodan1987 thumbnail
She is soo adorable. Thanks for posting it. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rithureuben

Beautiful scene! But can anyone explain the head covering, who is supposed to cover, who isn't? First I thought all Rajasthani women cover their head, although Paro has covered her head since the baraat shooting. Then I thought all married women cover their head as Maithili covers her head and nit Sunehri, but yesterday Rudra asked her to cover her face too.

Sanaya looks great either way, just wondering about the significance of her dress.

Actually its like this. Rajasthanis prefer to cover the head most of the time, so above everything a girl's personal preference may arise too.
But here i will try to explain.
1. When Paro and Bindi were together before her marriage too Paro always covered her head while she was in front of strangers while Bindi didn't do it always.
2. Neither girls covered it when they were home with her mamisa or when they were with Thakur and Thakurain sa cz they were like parents and it was a home like atmosphere for them.
Thus unmarried girls have a choice. 

Suneri is more modern and is going to college too. So there is no way she would cover her head while in front of strangers either. But for Paro she always did it.

After marriage all of them cover the head - unless its just husband wife, then they will take off the head covering. In any case when an elder person from a girl's in-laws family is there they MUST cover the head. Even masala chachi specifically covered when Dilsher who is the elder brother in law first came.

Ok that is general details.
Here though Rudra told Paro to cover her face so that no one would see her face. Remember he knows Thakur is searching for her to kill her? So if none of the outside workers sees her face often they will not remember easily to explain. Even in precap they showed that Paro takes off both face and head covering  while inside the house and not in front of the workers.

So there r different reasons to cover the head,, 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Paro was looking like chaand ka tukda in this sequence. ..really love her in this scene love rudra's expression when she covered. 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think she is the only person grief looks so good on! That sadness on her face, just adds to the fragile beauty!! [ Very Well Said Sunnara N I Completely Agree With You . She Looks Extra Beautiful ]

Tfs For The Beautiful Caps . Loved The New Hairstyle N Paro Was Looking Cute In Gunghat.

I Also Don't Have Issue When Paro Covered Her Head .It Was To Hide Her Identity In Front Of The Workers .

In Future When She Gets Married I Don't Want Her To Put Gunghat.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

Actually its like this. Rajasthanis prefer to cover the head most of the time, so above everything a girl's personal preference may arise too.
But here i will try to explain.
1. When Paro and Bindi were together before her marriage too Paro always covered her head while she was in front of strangers while Bindi didn't do it always.
2. Neither girls covered it when they were home with her mamisa or when they were with Thakur and Thakurain sa cz they were like parents and it was a home like atmosphere for them.
Thus unmarried girls have a choice. 

Suneri is more modern and is going to college too. So there is no way she would cover her head while in front of strangers either. But for Paro she always did it.

After marriage all of them cover the head - unless its just husband wife, then they will take off the head covering. In any case when an elder person from a girl's in-laws family is there they MUST cover the head. Even masala chachi specifically covered when Dilsher who is the elder brother in law first came.

Ok that is general details.
Here though Rudra told Paro to cover her face so that no one would see her face. Remember he knows Thakur is searching for her to kill her? So if none of the outside workers sees her face often they will not remember easily to explain. Even in precap they showed that Paro takes off both face and head covering  while inside the house and not in front of the workers.

So there r different reasons to cover the head,, 

Thank you for explaining it.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Madz1214

One of the many stunningly beautiful scenes we've seen so far, and hopefully there are many more to come.

I am sure there will be many to come! they r very aesthetically shot and they have an angel on earth as their raw material.. the results r nothing less than magical!! ❤️

NNN-08- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful scene.,
Sanaya looks so gorgeous!!
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't stop myself watching the scene again an again she is such a innocent beauty in this scene lovely pic thanks 4 it..
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with your view...
Especially this ->

I think she is the only person grief looks so good on! That sadness on her face, just adds to the fragile beauty!!