Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
apu is excelling in each and every scene he looks super hot in blue suit and acting amazingly well. the anger depicted is amazing
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Apu was again at his best as Vikram!! πŸ‘ so many variations in his character, the frustration anger and the smooth operator at perks cruising along    !!
I loved the volcano he erupts into these qualities are very noticeable when someone is extremely disturbed due to some past reasoning sprung up. The temper rising and fling the plate which Amrita had was a jolt! Amrita compliments Vikram beautifully hope there is room to explore that as she is the only one who knows the perks of Vikram over time .

The war between Vikram and Avanthika is heating up, chances of Vikram to absorb losses are there Yet if the cVs work intelligently there could be some balance in solving pieces of the puzzle which would cease things up.

Apurva is doing great as Vikram and convincingly negative traits of human characters           πŸ‘
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow !!!!
watched the last days episode
apurva's acting is superb, he is mindblowing as Vikram  I am definitely on his side even if he is playing a dark character because he is best .
apurva  just seeing u acting on screen makes my day. all the best

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Shanti, please post some pics... want to see the jaw line in gussa!!
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Shanti, please post some pics... want to see the jaw line in gussa!!

sure Bhanu will post some was busy with my sons school function,
Heheheh the prominent jawline is always an attraction 😳 , he looked like dps in the chamber of commerce and the signature style of god dammit is always there.

He is best when he is angry and frustrated and the gussa at its peak.

The cvs have tuned his character very relatable and real I hope he will overcome this phase and help him see the direction he should actually travel.
Awesome work by Apu       πŸ‘
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yesterday's episode was superb! Avantika really did get Vikram on the edge of his seat. She knows his every move and I am sure she will do everything to expose Vikram. But Vikram is no less...he will continue being the angry, cunning businessman and keep striving till he fulfill's his evil plans. Very heated I must say but a treat to watch! Two very intelligent business entrepreneurs at loggerheads! Oh I really do love PKDH!
shanti05 thumbnail
Apu was brillant today as Vikram !! Total masala pack he brings !! Loved the dynamics he pushes being a twisted character !! So glad he is back on screen!! The screen time is great and needed authority he plugs in!!
Varun ka class he takes is too good!! Defently has hawk eyes on him 😈

One day he will melt for Amrita even today she showed her dismay of how she longs for his love and dreams of it
😳

Love you apurva something hatkey which you wanted to do in your style πŸ‘

Dishoom Dishoom was fun πŸ˜†
As twisted he is he wanted to get himself bashed    πŸ‘Edited by shanti05 - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Some snap shots from todays episode...

Loved his interaction with Varun and later the 3 2 1 attack with the goons !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bashed himself up to get anything to be in good books πŸ˜†

__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hatsoff to Apu for protraying the character of Vikram so nicely.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! OMG! plz add me! β˜ΊοΈ