Seriously? None of you reacted to that?

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Paro Bai Sa did not scream bachaao-bachaao-junglee-jaanwar-jallaad etc etc when Rudra had her pinned to the bed.Kitnaa confidence , sorry, over confidence aa gayaa hai ladkee mein Rudra ke upar. πŸ‘

Three cheers for a heroine who does not scream bachaao-bachaao even in that position! Rudra , henceforth, gets the certificate of being a amul-milk washed shareefzaada. πŸ˜³

And you girls! Girls hotte hue bhi ye achievement nahin diikhi? Stop taadhoing and ishq-ladaaoing with Rudra and his kurtas.Pay attention to the story, will you?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Abb main jaa rahee hoon. Kal mazdoori ka din hai aur mujhe bahot door jaana hai mazdoori karne.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Did u see how fast they pounced of each other after that scene both equally embarrassed πŸ˜†Edited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u r ri8
Stop taadhoing and ishq-ladaaoing with Rudra and his kurtas.Pay attention to the story, will you?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
nd will tryπŸ€”
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
over confidence aa gayaa hai ladkee mein Rudra ke upar.

Over confidence nahi..over expectations thi since Rudra was restingParo ke upar πŸ˜‰
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Paro bhaisa already had a trailer with the roll on the sand..☺️...They were strangers then.πŸ˜›...nw she's he's fiance...πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think the designer for RR is going a great job. Removing those buttons off the kurta is a masterstroke that is very pleasing on the eye.
sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣
Hilarious post. 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaaa, I was wondering the same. But then I thought she was probably shell-shocked. The way they flew off in different directions afterwards was hilarious. I didn't notice Rudra's kurtas. For the first time in a long tme I didn't taadofy him. I was too busy giving salaamis to Paro. Dang. Girl doesn't speak for ages initially, and when she does, she drops these little sutli bombs. And I like that she says her thing so calmly, so much dignity. I love the writer.
You know why Suneheri is the only happy person in the family? Because she eats her regular meals, so her sugar levels are always normal, and she isn't depressed/anxious/angry/irritable . Just sayin'.
Maitli- kyaa yaar, one person stood up for you, and you can't show appreciation. Even in private. I really think Samrat is the sterile one here.
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

I think the designer for RR is going a great job. Removing those buttons off the kurta is a masterstroke that is very pleasing on the eye.

So true...who was noticing if Paro was scared at the timeπŸ˜‰
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
more than anything, TM i liked ur usernameπŸ˜† πŸ€£