I will never leave you mr.khan ff part 20 on pg 141

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
My story starts after dilshad leaving km with rashid to sm. 
PART 1

Asad was in a state of shock.  his ammi  who was next to allah in his life has left him that too for a man who left them 17 yrs ago for another women. 17 yrs back he lost his abbu & today he lost his ammi. 
                         Zoya was also in a state of shock. she also didn't expect that phupi will leave all of sudden like this. but she knows phupi & dost are soulmates. even after 17 yrs of seperation there love never shattered. now if they both have decided to give a 2nd chance for there relationship especially when shireen khala has agreed then we have to respect there desicion. 
asad: how can ammi do this to me? how can she choose him over me?
zoya: mr.khan please try to understand
asad: miss.farooqui why should i try to understand? its ammi who should understand
zoya: allah miyya what's wrong with you mr.khan? how can you be so selfish? just because you hates your abbu you want phupi to stay away from him?
asad: its useless to talk to you. you will never understand
asad went to his room. zoya could hear noises from his room. she knows he is breaking something out of frustration. zoya thought he needs to be alone for some time. after sometime she will go & talk to him. she can never let him go inside into a shell of insecurities once again.she went to kitchen started preparing veg sand witch for him.
after some time in asad's room
zoya saw asad sitting on the floor through the window. she knows if she knocks the door he won't open it. so she came inside through the window.
zoya: mr.khan
asad: please leave me alone
zoya: no mr.khan. i can never leave you alone. i know you are right according to your pov. 17 yrs back you were badly hurt. your abbu left you & phupi for another woman. being an 8 yr old boy you supported phupi. from that day your aim was to make phupi happy. you have sucseeded also. with your honesty & hardwork you build your own empire. you took care of phupi like a queen. provided najma all the comforts. trust me mr.khan you are the best son & brother in this whole world. you also took care of ayaan,nikhat & nuzzat even though you hate your abbu. from your heart i know how much you hate your abbu that much you have a craving for his love. i know that. otherwise you wouldn't have wished your abbu's presence on your b'day. at the same time the truth pokes you that your abbu has given the most pain in phupi's life. but mr.khan we tend to cause pain to the one's whom you love the most you know what i meant right?
asad understood she was giving there relation as an example. how much ever he hurts her she forgives him its just because she knows he loves her the most.
zoya: mr.khan i know you are worried that what if your abbu tends to hurt phupi once again. you remember mr.khan once when me & najma went to see cricket match without your permission & you caught us you shouted at me i was so upset i went to mazar & i was crying. there i met a man who is of almost of my father's age.
she narrated the whole story how she & rashid met how they became friends without even sharing there names how he told about his love story & how much he miss his true love. her plans to meet them once more, she saw the same man in icu when phupi was gun shot & how she shouted at time when he came to kv to see phupi & there conversations.
zoya: he told me mr.khan he didn't leave phupi for money he left her just because he was trapped.i don't know who trapped him & how, but i understood it was truth when phupi said that she heard a recording in that doll & when it was lost i was 100% sure that someone was after him.
i know mr.khan these explanations and all can't erase the pain caused by him in the past. but see if phupi herself has agreed to give him a 2nd chance & if shireen khala has agreed to it then we have to respect her decision. i know its tough for her to live in sm i was also there for 10 days. they will try to hurt her but she herself is matured to understand all that if she is ready to face & fight for her love we can't do anything.
she caught his hand & said i know for her happiness you allowed your abbu to come here when she was ill. even though we all are with her we can never replace the position of your abbu in her life. 10 days we were not able to leave apart just imagine phupi she suffered it for past 17 yrs. everyone deserves a 2nd chance in life mr.khan. your abbu also. phupi has not left you forever. you are her only son. she will be with you when you need her. you are not alone mr.khan. i am there with you, always i will be with you. so today please don't keep your emotions supressed. you can share it with me.
asad hugged zoya & started crying severely. she was patting his shoulders. how long they stayed like that they both had no idea. once he stopped crying they both broke there hug. she cupped his face in her hands & started kissing him. she kissed him all over his face except for his lips.
asad: zoya i know you will be always with me whatever happens you will never leave me. i am sorry zoya no one has ever understood me like you.
asad: i am also sorry mr.khan i shouldn't have spoke so rudely before. ok leave all that. now you are going to freshen up & having breakfast. no excuses yesterday night also you have not eaten anything. i have made breakfast for you. i will clean here by that time you go & freshen up.
asad: before marriage itself you have started bossing me then what will be my condition after nikkah?
zoya: ya you have no choice now go & get ready fast.
asad went towards the washroom & zoya started to cleaning his room.

precap: asya romantic date & zoya's confession of her love.

Thank you. i am planning to write an ss on asya relationship after dilshad leaving kv. if you like the concept i will continue the ss. please leave your comments.

Part 2
Asad took bath & came for breakfast.  Zoya has cleaned his room by that time. She too joined for breakfast.  She kept him engaging by there chats & jokes.  She didn't want him to go to his insecurities.  It worked also. She asked him to work in home 4 today as she is alone.  He agreed.  He also wanted her company.  He started working in his laptop in his room. Zoya started cleaning the table & kitchen. She also started household works like washing & cleaning.  After that she prepared coffee & went to asad's room. He was preparing a presentation.  He shared his presentation with her. She gave him some suggestions. He accepted  as he knows she is a software proffesional.
She went to kitchen afterwards & started preparing lunch 4 him. after that she went to his room to call him 4 lunch. She saw him lying down in bed. She went towards him. She touched him. He was warm. Is he having fever? She took thermometer & came. 39 degree Celsius. Its high. She got food & medicine 4 him to his room. She woke him up. 
Zoya: mr.khan plz get up & have this
He sat 
Asad: zoya should I have it here? I mean in bed
zoya: allah miyya what's wrong with you? You have fever &you're concerned about ocd you're impossible.
He had to finally agree with her. He is not in a state to argue with her. She started feeding him. It was a nice  feeling. He was enjoying his lunch.  After that she gave him medicine.  He went to bed. He slept soon due to effect of medicine.  She was sitting in his bed next to him. She was patting him. She was tensed. She started to do tepid sponging. Her thoughts wandered. She had already talked with phupi.  As expected there was a hungama in sm. Ayaan left home. He was correct according to his pov. But all is fair in war & love. One day all this complications will be cleared. We have to hope 4 the best. Unknowingly she slept falling on his chest. 
After sometime
Asad felt something warm over his chest than usual. He saw zoya sleeping on his chest. Her warm breath falling over him. He saw his shirt lying on the floor.  On the right-hand of Zoya there was a piece of cloth hanging down. 
He smiled.he kissed in her forehead.   He closed his eyes. 
Zoya felt something brushing on her skin. She opened her eyes.  She smiled looking at him.wait I am sleeping on his chest.  I slept?  He is not well & I slept?  How can I be so careless?  SHe touched his face.  Fever has gone. But still she rechecked with thermometer. Its normal now. She saw him lying shirtless.  His arms his 6 packs she started drooling.  She went near him. She touched his arms. She was sure he was sleeping. He didn't move. She started kissing him on his arms. Then she started kissing his 6 packs.  Then she kissed on his chest. Asad was awake.  He didn't move he was enjoying her actions. But the moment she kissed his chest he lost his self control.  He hugged her. Zoya was shocked. She was caught by him red handed. She was blushing.  She didn't face him.
Asad: its k Zoya.  I was enjoying. 
She escaped from him. Before leaving the room without facing him she said please get ready we are going out for a date.
Asad: where? 
Zoya: its not necessary that I should answer all your questions.  Get ready. 
She left the room.
Crazy girl he whispered 
Afterwards
Asad got ready & came to hall. He was wearing black sherwani.  Zoya opned the door & came to hall.Asad was stunned by seeing her. She was wearing a black lehenga with red border. She wore simple jewelry along with minimal make up.
Zoya: let's go
Asad: where? 
Zoya: its a suprise. I will drive today. 
Asad: noway
Zoya: I will drive & that's final. No more arguments. I will drive carefully. 
He had no choice rather than agreeing to her. They locked the house & went towards the car.
Precap its a suprise. ... any guesses? 

PART 3

Zoya was driving asad's suv. asad was noticing that she was driving carefully & she can drive well. they both reached lakeside. it was pretty dark. so there was no one near lakeside. as they   got down asad noticed that there was a small tent near lakeside & a small round table near the tent with candles. 
asad: zoya how you arranged all this?
zoya: i had called & given instructions to prasad. i always wanted to go for a candle light dinner with you.
asad: its beautiful.
zoya: mr. khan may i have the pleasure of dancing with you.
asad smiled & holded zoya's hand & they both started dancing passionately. in the background they played raabta song. asad & zoya was dancing with so much passion. they were lost into each other. 
zoya: mr.khan
asad: hummm
zoya: i am hungry can we have the dinner. 
asad: hmmm
zoya has arranged both there favorite dishes. parata, pizza, kachori, bread & jam, kheer. they were enjoying the dinner. after the dinner
zoya: we are staying here today mr.khan.
asad: why zoya
zoya: i want to talk to you, i want to go for boating, i want you to sing for me. plz mr.khan plz
asad also wanted to spent sometime with her. she had already arranged a pedal boat. asad & zoya sat in it. it was a small boat. asad started pedaling the boat. zoya was quiet. she was admiring the full moon. moonlight was falling on her face. she was glowing in the moonlight. asad was completly lost in her beauty. they have reached a bit far the shore. zoya slowly stood up. asad was wondering what she was upto. she took something from her bag. 
zoya: i love you asad
asad was shocked it was first time zoya was saying those three magical words. his name sounded so special from her mouth. she lighted a flowing lantern. i love you asad was written in it.
zoya: i wan the whole world to know that i am in love with you asad. i am sending this lantern as a symbol of our love. 
saying that she sent the lantern. she was looking till it disappeared from her sight. asad had tears in his eyes. she made him feel so special. they both were silent till they reached back to shore. zoya took his guitar from the car & gave it him. she dragged him inside the tent. the tent was arranged with full of red rose petals. there was a small bed in which a heart had been made with roses & all with rose petals she had written i love you asad. asad hugged her. he made her to sit on the bed. there were 2 candles on either side of the bed. he sat on the floor facing her & started playing guitar. he sang raabta song for her. she was completly lost. she was in her own dream world. suddenly she felt something on her lips which made her to bring in reality. she saw asad was on top of her. he was kissing her lips passionatly. first kiss. she closed her eyes. she was enjoying the kiss. she also responded back by kissing him with equal passion. finally she had to broke the kiss for air. asad was looking at her with passion.
asad: zoya farooqui kya aapko asad ahmed khan qubool hai?
zoya: mujhey asad ahmed khan qubool hai.
asad started kissing her aggressively. zoya was moaning with pleasure. finally they proceeded to the last step of there love.
precap : asya office romance

note: i don't know how stupid it was please leave your comments.

part 4 on pg 10

Part 5 on pg 19

Part 6 on pg 30

Part 7 on pg 42

Part 8 on pg 50

Part 9 on pg 55

Part 10 on pg 61

Part 11 on pg 69

Part 12 on pg 78

Part 13 on pg 87

Part 14 on pg 92

Part 15 on pg 101

Part 16 on pg 106

Part 17 on pg 114

Part 18 on pg 123

Part 19 on pg 132

Part 20 on pg 141
Edited by Az07 - 09 December 2013 at 5:48am
Edited by Az07 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinita459 thumbnail
Congrats on your first SS.
It's amazing story, I can't believe you waited this long to post :)
Can't wait to read more if your work :)
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ressed 
mine comment
--Radhika-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Superb SS! I'm glad Vinita Di recommended this for us! <3
Looking forward to this story, it sounds very interesting!
Continue soon and if you can please PM me. (: 
CHOCOSWATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome
thanks to vineeta for recomending this
i loved the way zoya comforted him
zoya arranging for date and dooing all stuffs a man should do😆
but when asad ans zoya behaved like a normal couple😆😆
waiting for office romance
cont soon
and do pm me😃
Edited by CHOCOSWATHI - 10 years ago
delena_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love it please continue soon
do pm me

Edited by delena_ - 10 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
for u for this beautiful SS by both of Vinita Di n Azo7
Az07 thumbnail

Thank you
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinita459

Congrats on your first SS.
It's amazing story, I can't believe you waited this long to post :)
Can't wait to read more if your work :)

Thank you so much for your help & motivation. I wrote this almost 2 months back. It's because of you I have been able to post this.

Az07 thumbnail

Thank you so much.