Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Will keeep Visiting the frontpageee for the sooong just loveee too hear it all daaay! 
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Our forum first NL...It looks amazingπŸ‘,beautiful job by Munni and appyπŸ‘...and thanks guys for the beautiful siggy πŸ˜ƒ...
Koeli thumbnail
Thanks munni... an congratulations to you too for keeping us on toes and always guiding us whenever we need...
I couldnot go withoutout mentioning NL team... a big big round of applause for everyone for your dedication, hardwork, last minute changes...and bearing with me πŸ˜†... it is commendable that you guys brought the whole 6 months + into one NL... it was a tough job and you all did it... thanks once again guys...I repeat each one of you made this possible in such a less time and in such a short notice...πŸ‘

Apology if i had done any mistake...

HOpe to make a great bond pretty soon...

Neelam Congratulations for winning and to all other creative people...

Lee, Mari, Oma, Lachii, Siham, Angi... thanks for working day and night and helping each other to complete their sections... 

This is the best group work i have experienced till date and i mean it guys... πŸ€—
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally here comes the first edition of our NLπŸ₯³
awsome job appy and munni...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
its looking so beautiful...
well done everyoneπŸ€—πŸ€—
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

Thanks munni... an congratulations to you too for keeping us on toes and always guiding us whenever we need...

I couldnot go withoutout mentioning NL team... a big big round of applause for everyone for your dedication, hardwork, last minute changes...and bearing with me πŸ˜†... it is commendable that you guys brought the whole 6 months + into one NL... it was a tough job and you all did it... thanks once again guys...I repeat each one of you made this possible in such a less time and in such a short notice...πŸ‘

Apology if i had done any mistake...

HOpe to make a great bond pretty soon...

Neelam Congratulations for winning and to all other creative people...

Lee, Mari, Oma, Lachii, Siham, Angi... thanks for working day and night and helping each other to complete their sections... 

This is the best group work i have experienced till date and i mean it guys... πŸ€—

πŸ€—
Its our pleasure to be a part of it...
Thanks a lot for righfully guiding usπŸ€—
I truly enjoyed working with you all ...

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

A huge shout out to Appy for putting up the entire NL, with her sheer dedication and commitment is indeed  worth a mention πŸ‘β­οΈ

☺️ hiding my face...it was only possible for u munni...thank u so much for agreeing to my stupid ideas and handling me πŸ€£ one of ur crazy coolbie πŸ˜†
i have to confess when you said that the NL will be handled by the DT when i pmed about it looong back... i guess it was my first pm to you... i was so sad and upset... but now i am super duper happy that you gave me a chance and honestly working with you is sheer fun... i am glad that i met such a sweet and understanding person like you...one of the sweetest mod on IF
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome nl guys

Great work and awesome team
keep it up
MehdiK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You did us proud! A hearty congratulations to you all, really appreciate all your hard work and dedication to the forum and this newsletter. πŸ‘ Looking forward to the next issue.
Lechu and Neelam! Really proud of you both!πŸ˜ƒ
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Appy and Munni,  great job in coordinating everything and putting together the first edition of the NL.  This is a lot of work and you guys did a fabulous job.
Also the whole NL team did a great job.  There is a lot of material and I will go through siggies, VMs etc. slowly.  

Looking forward to more newsletters from now on.  
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey just saw it, its looking amazing, it was nice knowing you munni and apy and it was a really fun and unique experience for me. Thoroughly enjoyed doing it with my friends.  
Must say, its a job well done by apy and muni and all the team