Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb...loved it...
waiting for d next part

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Two Shot SANGAM by Srivalli Part 2

He almost jumped from his car to see her. The agency man come to Arnav and showed him a slim figure girl in her late teens, who is facing him. She is purchasing some things, may be for Krishnastami Pooja. He couldn't believe his eyes. His Khushi is in front of him, but not in a condition as same as before when he left her 10 years back. Ten damn years. She changed a lot. She lost so much weight, she lost her bubblyness and she lost her charm. He can see the pain in her eyes. His heart cried for her. He cursed himself for not being with her. He immediately took his mobile out from his pocket and called her.

Her face light up, after seeing his name on screen. She immediately answered his call without wasting a minute.
"Arnooov..."

"Pumpkin... its Arnav not Arnooov..."

"But for me... you are always my Arnooov... leave it... when did you come to India? Why didn't you call me till now? Is everything ok? Are you fine?" she bombered her questions at him

"Pumpkin... Pumpkin... relax... I'm fine... perfectly fine. Tell me where you are. I want to meet you." He is watching all her expressions.

"ahh... I... I..." she checked every shop and every advertisement board in front of her. Suddenly her eyes caught a board showing some add. Immediately she said, "I'm in Bangalore Arnooov... this Saturday I'll come to Delhi. You no need to come here. I will meet you there"

Arnav shocked. Shock is understatement for him. She lied to him. To HIM? He couldn't understand why she is lying. He walked towards her, and stood at her back.

After taking all her stuff from the shopkeeper, she turned back to see her best friend staring at her with so much anger. All the things slipped down from her hand. Her eyes widened with shock. He caught her hand and dragged her to his car. She is well aware of his anger. Even though they didn't met since last 10 years, she is well aware of his all emotions. How he will behave in what emotion, she can guess. So, she stayed silent when he dragged her. He almost threw her inside car, went to his side, and drove his car. He stopped his car in a lone road, got down and went to her side to pull her out of car. He closed the car door with a bang

"Why did you lie to me?" he asked very coolly.

"Why did you lie to me?" he asked again after not getting any answer for him. She is watching him silently. She is watching him head to toe. She had tears in her eyes. He is losing his temper now. He is restless. He asked one more time

"Is this Bangalore, which you are mentioning? Why did you lie to me? What the hell is this? Why are you not talking damn it...?"

Suddenly she cupped his face while her tears travel her cheeks leaving her eyes to see him clearly.

"How are you Arnooov?"

He cooled down little bit seeing her tears. Holding her hands, which are on his cheeks "I'm not fine pumpkin... I'm really..."

She got panicked by hearing his words. She didn't let him to continue..

"What? You are not fine? What happened Arnav...? Why are you saying like this? How is your health? Is your sugar levels in control?" she again asked him with her full flow of doubts.

"Pumpkin relax... relax... physically I'm perfectly fine."

"What do you mean physically? Tell me Arnooov. Don't scare me like this."

"How can I be fine without you pumpkin? You are not at your home. When I went there, nobody there to tell me where you were. Do you know how much I scared? Do you know how much I tried to find you? Do you have any idea; to find you I hired a detective agency. He found you here after a long one month of my arrival. He only called and told me that you are here. I almost flew here. Why did you lie to me? And where were you living now? Why didn't you come to home? You can also contact Anjali Di... you know her, mom and dad well, right? Then? What is all this Khushi?" he failed to notice a sharp pain in her eyes and face when he asked her "Why didn't you come to my home?"

She turned other side to control her tears. But he immediately turned her back. He really shocked to see her face. She is crying very badly. He hugged her instantly and asked her

"What happened pumpkin? Don't you want to tell me dear?"

Khushi lifted her messed up face to see him and said

"Arnooov... Do you know Amma babu Ji died?" he felt a sharp pain in his heart seeing her in this condition. He nodded his head in yes.

"Arnooov... I missed you a lot Arnooov... Amma babu Ji died... they left me alone in this world. They took their life forcefully. They took poison and gave it to Payal Di also. They died Arnooov... When bua Ji brought me here, we tried to live peacefully. But this people didn't let us to live. My bua Ji went through a lot. She kept all the things in her heart. When her heart couldn't bear the pain, she also left me with this cruel world. She also died with heart attack. That time I'm alone Arnav... I prayed to Devi Mayya to send you here for me. But she didn't. I needed you that time a lot Arnav... but I was alone. Then I tried to stay in that house, but I simply couldn't. All the memories of my family haunted me. So I gave that house for rent and moved to hostel. I'm working as a sales girl for a mall. I..." she stopped by Arnav

"WHAT?!!! You are working as a SALES GIRL? How can you Khushi? Didn't you feel the necessity to tell me? How can you do this Khushi? Why didn't you go to dad or mom?"

She hugged him tightly and cried her heart out "I didn't say you all these things, because I don't want you to come to India before you finish your studies. I don't want you to get disturbed with all these things. My family gone Arnav, they won't come back. Then what the need to disturb you? That's why I didn't tell you. But you know Arnav, you are the only one person I know in this world. No one else."

"Why didn't you take help from mom, dad or Di?"

She kept silent. She didn't say anything. Arnav got suspicious about her. He knew if she don't want to say answer she will stay silent, but she never says lies. Whenever the answer is silly and stupid she will avoid meeting his eyes. So he asked

"What is this pumpkin? Is there anything I should know? Did you went to mom and dad? Did anyone say anything to you?"

She knew she can't hide anything from him. She is helpless when he is in front of him. But he is her strength. Why couldn't he after all he is her LOVE... but she couldn't say the reason. So she said

"Arnav I need to go to hostel Arnav. I will call you later. Tomorrow is Krishanastami, right? My hostel warden gave me work for that... if I won't do that work she asks me about rent. Now I'm staying in her hostel for free by working as her assistant at evenings. If I don't go there she will fire me..." she tried to lighten the heat between them and tried to divert the topic, not knowing what blunder she said in front of him. His anger is on top now.

"What did you say - you are working as an assistant for a damn hostel warden? And working as a sales girl? What the hell is this Khushi? How could you do this? And tell me why didn't you take help from my family? Why didn't you come to my house?"

She again kept silent. So he said "you have my promise Khushi"

She immediately put her palm on his lips and nodded her head saying no. But he is adamant. So she sighed deeply and said

"I went to your house Arnav. I went to your house for help. After killing my self-respect, after killing my pride I went to your house just to ask a help from Anjali Di. I knew staying alone in this world, how difficult is for a girl like me. When I was 11 years old, all my family left me. I tried to stay alone. Mornings I managed. But nights, I really felt scared Arnav. You know, I'm scared of darkness. But nobody is there for me that time. I'm scared Arnav. So I went to your home to seek a warm hug from your parents. Just to hear "we are there for you". But nothing happened. I shattered Arnav. There is nobody for me. You know, I even tried to... to..." she couldn't continue...

"tried to what Khushi?" asked nervous Arnav

"I tried to kill myself. But I couldn't do that for myself. Because I can't leave you like this. I wanted to see you once just before dying. I waited for you Arnav. I waited for long. But Arnav I never wanted your money. I just wanted you to be my side. Promise Arnav I never wanted your money. I never come to your house for money. I just came there only to ask some work in your house. I thought if I work in your house and stay with your family, I'll be safe. That's all Arnav. I never tried to snatch anything from you. If I behave anytime like that I'm really sorry for that. I'm not in a situation or age to trap a rich person that time. I'm a kid Arnav, just a helpless kid."

Saying all these, she whimpered heavily sitting on the road. Arnav is dumb to hear all these. From when he came from London, he is facing so many shocks. He came out of his shock hearing her sobs. He immediately sat beside her and asked

"Who said all those to you Khushi? Mom? Dad?"

He saw her nodding her head in negative.

"Is it mammi?" he asked immediately gritting his teeth. But he didn't get any answer from her mouth. But he got answer from her increased sobs. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up making her stand and asked

"Why didn't you tell me? Khushi I'm asking you that why didn't you tell me? Everyday we are talking, still u didn't inform me what is happening here with you? What the hell is wrong with you? I thought we are good friends. But..."

"YES we are good friends. That's why I didn't want to spoil our relation. I can't miss your friendship Arnav. That's why I didn't tell you anything. And mostly I don't want her to feel  about me, like I'm a characterless girl."

"Her feeling is more important to you than me? Than my feelings? Didn't you meet mom or Di?"

"NOOO Arnav... you are more important than anything else in this world. Actually you are the only one I have in this world... I can't see you in pain. That's why I didn't say all these things to you. I can't lose you. No, I didn't meet your parents. Actually mammi didn't allow me to meet your parents"

"But still pumpkin you should have told me. And why you will lose me? we are..."

"NOOO we are not friends any more. Because I LOVE YOU... because I Love you... I Love you Arnav... neither I don't want to lose you or your friendship. When mammi said this, seven years back I couldn't understand but now I can. I damn can..." Suddenly reality hit her that she said him about her love. A sudden thought ran in her mind saying he will leave her now. She get panicked. She cupped his cheeks saying

"Sorry Arnooov... I didn't mean that... I'm just kidding. I don't love you. We are best friends, right? You won't leave me, right? Please Arnooov say that you won't leave me. Please say that..."

He can see the pain and fear in her eyes. He can see how much she is missing him. He can see how much she needed him. He well knew this is the time to confess his feelings to her. Without making any late, he stamped his lips on her. He tried to convey her that he will be always there for her through his kiss. Kissing for some good time, he broke the kiss and cupped her face

"I Love you too my pumpkin..." But she is in a great shock. She couldn't understand what was just happened. She looked at him with confused eyes. He smiled and said "Yeah I Love you... from many days may be many years. When I came to India I directly came to your house to propose you. But you are not..." he stopped there and continued "No problem I will do that now." With that, he kneeled down on road and proposed her. "I Love you Khushi. I can't live without you... I need you badly in my life. I already told my parents that I would marry ONLY YOU. So will you marry me Pumpkin Kumari Gupta?" he asked with so much love in his eyes, which she smiled with tears in her eyes and accepted happily fearing inside her heart. Arnav knows well about her. So he held her closely and said "Trust me Pumpkin... I will make everything right. Ok everything will be alright... just let me enjoy my this beautiful moment with you... please" she blushed a little leaving a amazed Arnav. He hugged her tight and led her to a passionate yet promising kiss.

THE END

I hope you all like this ending... once again thanQ so muc for your SUPPORT, COMMENTs, LIKEs...

For PMs please add my PMs account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list. Please "DONOT" add sankadevi_lg.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This spot is reserved to Kiran :)
Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome start
Khushi n Arnav r childhood friends.
There friendship is still strong n innocent.

Khushi was surprise to see Arnav again after a very long time.
Khushi didn't want him to know her hard life so she lied. But Arnav as her true friend knows everything about her. He. Is very caring. Their love for each other is pure like friendshipEdited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
Titli_Zinnia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
   for part 2-  Res unre  edited

awww...what an emotional update ...Arnav was so worried for his Khushi his pumpkin

ehh...i like the name pumpkin it's sooo cute 😛    i knew khushi  would have hidden everythin  

which  happened to her all these years just for Arnav's sake...  oh she had to face so much 

at such a tender age ...and she even tried to kill herself ...    i literally cried when she 

said " i wanted to see u once before i die " 😭   and  she had to work as a sales girl and 

an assistant to a hostel warden 😔   if only her Arnav knew he would never have let her suffer

all this ...and the confession Khushi made about her love for Arnav ❤️❤️  what else but

it was for her love dat she kept quiet ..to not give him pain and misery  ...urghh dat mami 

i hate her 😡   ...but Arnav 's presence soothed  all her pain ...his confession and the kiss

finally sealed the deal for dem to be together for the rest of  their lives ...                                   

beautiful Os and beautiful end 😊

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

love u mom ❤️ and want more more more such stories from u ❤️

Edited by Gargisarunian - 10 years ago
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update. loved arshi friendship
pooja_sanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
y did u stop!!!
nce..liked it!!
plzz cont..soon!!
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pooja_arshi

y did u stop!!!

nce..liked it!!
plzz cont..soon!!

its just two shot dear... i have to stop... thanks for commenting...