suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita was so high with emotions today.. She was drunk and fortunately ruhi or anyother family member was not there .. It was the six months completed today and mrs ishita raman bhalla urf his jhansi ki rani has accidently drank his drink that was brilliantly switched by him and ishita accidently drank the whole bitter content thinking it as a soft drink...
She was already tensed feeling new and different sensations everytime raman came close and today he took a brea from his hectic schedule and saw his beautiful wife all alone.. Well not that he wondered why but this was actually looking like a delicate moment..
Raman came to his room and opened there were her clothes all scattered .. He at first was shocked seeing the room and looked around in order to find her traces...
Raman st : where can she be.. Ye jhansi ki rani.. Why does she seems to be a bit weird..
Raman thought as he saw the vague image of his wify.. Ishita was wrapped in a long bath robe her wet hair and that smile which actually made his heart flutter..
Raman felt his throat dried as he found the innocent seductress coming ..
Ishita came and game him a sweet smile trying to hold his hand that slipped from her hand and with the effect of the alcohol she stumbled..
Raman instantly held her from the waist when he smelled the disaster..
Raman st : oh no... So this is all because of rum. Ma...
He looked at his wife she suddenly kissed his cheek and wrapped his hand aroound his neck.. Her hands made his heartbeat to stop..
Raman st : aaj marne ka irada hai iska..
He tried to move away but she didnt let him.. Raman was finding it difficult and ishita kept her head on his chest and kissed his exposed chest..
She was already high and her innocent tortures were making him loose.. He had been lost in her and this was nor new , there have been instances where raman would just stare at his wife and she would be highly ignorant...
Raman took a deep breadth..
And mumbled..
Raman : ish..it..aa..
Ishita was in her drowsiness and she just responded in her way..
Ishita : hmm..
Raman : get changed.. He tried to formulate his words though right now his intentions were something else..
Ishita :Raman why does it feel so different whenever i came close to you..
Ishita asked getting affected .. She was all drowned in the nasha.. The alcohol and her cute and arrogant husband..
Raman tried to pry off her arms but she held him closely.. Her fruity fragrance , feminine scent all were making him loose but he has to control...
Control raman.. He asked himself..
Ishita : bolo na..
She asked looking into his eyes..
Raman : ishita you are drunk..
Ishita made a pouty face and look at him..
Ishita : you are making excuses..
Raman i know you.. You .. Just dont want me..
Raman was helpless it was beauty and his wify who was innocently seducing him...
Raman : shhh.. I will listen to you once you will get changed..
Ishita : na.. Pehle mujhe batao why dont you look at me..
Raman : ishita..
Ishita : no..na na ishita pehle bolo why dont you look at me.. Why dont you love me.. You know how much i miss you when you go on any trip.. And you dont even bring anything for me.. Not even for ruhi..
She cutely complained.. By now she was sitting on the floor holding her face under her chin with her hands and complaining..
She as looking like a cute child..
Raman : i will get you next time.. Now get up..
Ishita : pakka..
Raman : ha baba ruhi pakka..
With that he pulled her and made her sit on the bed.. Giving her the night dress to change.. He was about to go when she whispered..
I love you..
Making his heart repeat the same..

a short one..
Hows it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8