os - karna earrings - new 6th story

Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is Valentine day special story. This is my first romantic story so please do not laugh .
Karna is very serious so I want to make comedy him and make him happy.

Vrushali sees Karna and is very attracted to him and wants to marry him. Vrushali is beautiful but not like Karna who is very powerful and has big moustache and very beautiful eyes and large forehead and a huse nose. He shines like sun . Vrushali cant leave without him.
She proposes Karna but he wants to test her luv❀️. He is hungry and wants jilebi. He says Vrushali must make Jilebi herself. πŸ€£

Vrushali s a queen and does not know about jilebi. she gets a magnetic shock.

Vrushali goes to Duryodhan and ask him recipe as he is Karn best friend. πŸ€£
But Duryodhan does not know it and says he never cooks only eats.πŸ˜† and orders Dushasan to make jilebi. Dushasan is now terrible. He is laughig because he eats too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So he goes to shakuni mama to find answer. shakuni is very intelligent. he goes to karna directly and says mere bache, duryodhan wants to eat jilebi. Tell me the best jilebis. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Karna makes good jilebis and gives to shakuni. 
shakuni sees batukesh on the street and batukesh wants to beat shakuni.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shakuni runs for his life and batukesh is after him. shakuni hides inside stable and horses beat him. He will run and goes to vrushal almost dead.😭

shakuni gives those jilebis to Vrushali and she she gives it back to karna. Karna is very inteligent and thinks if she can make me cook for myself then she must really love me a lot,

Now he also loves vrushali and takes her hand is his hand and feed her same jilebi. β€οΈ

This is my first story. This is not a true story. please tell me if you like it. πŸ˜³

Edited by Pooja-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank god you didn't write Aham in Karna's place

res

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anything related 2 KARN,i'm onπŸ˜ƒ
res
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the story, but would have made it more fictitious by putting a modern dish, such as lasagna into the mix.  Also, I'd have contrived to make that champion chef Bhima cook it, instead of Karna himself, w/o knowing that it was for Karna.  Then transmit it to Vrushali w/o her knowing who the cook was, and ultimately to Karna.

You should tag the header w/ OS, so that nobody thinks this story is for real πŸ˜†
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ausum yr..i just loved dat part when shakuni goes directly to karn n when batukesh want to beat him!! gosh dat was hilarious!! πŸ€£ 
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja that was sooo funny πŸ˜† finally you created your own story with Batu and Karna though they dint interact.. you picked Jalebi which again matches with suryaputra πŸ˜†

whatta way to test her love Karna.. you behaving like your second anuj in the serial 🀣

super like πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣
thanks had a good laugh
Pooja-- thumbnail
Thank you so much to all. You made me so happy with comments. 
Love you all.
πŸ€—
Pooja-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I liked the story, but would have made it more fictitious by putting a modern dish, such as lasagna into the mix.  Also, I'd have contrived to make that champion chef Bhima cook it, instead of Karna himself, w/o knowing that it was for Karna.  Then transmit it to Vrushali w/o her knowing who the cook was, and ultimately to Karna.

You should tag the header w/ OS, so that nobody thinks this story is for real πŸ˜†

hehe 🀣 lasagna for Karna. πŸ€£ yes that is hilarious. 

Yes lasagna is a special recipe only known to Parashuram from his mother and he teaches it only to cutie karna ❀️ not even to bhishma and drona.  
Pooja-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Pooja that was sooo funny πŸ˜† finally you created your own story with Batu and Karna though they dint interact.. you picked Jalebi which again matches with suryaputra πŸ˜†

whatta way to test her love Karna.. you behaving like your second anuj in the serial 🀣

super like πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hello my soutan.. πŸ€—
You are right.yes jalebi spiral looks like solar system  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†