End of journey for Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi in Zee TV' PR

Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

We now have a heart-breaking, yet true news from Ekta Kapoor's long-running show PR (also on Zee TV).

Well, the expected has indeed happened and the new-generation heartthrobs on the show, Ritvik and Asha have quit the show for good.

Yes, a source from the set of Pavitra Rishta tells us that Rithvik and Asha, who had been contemplating to leave the show for quite some time now, have gone on to shoot for their final scene in the soap. Pavitra Rishta, as viewers would know, gave them all the name and fame, and of course brought them together as a couple in real life.

The duo will be getting a simple exit from the show, without much drama attached!!!

A source tells us that as per the ongoing track, it has been shown that Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) has been suffering from a brain clot. And Arjun along with Purvi (Asha Negi) will be shown going abroad for his brain surgery.

The source also clarifies that the creative team has not yet contemplated whether to bring in a replacement for these two prominent and popular characters on the show. As of now, Arjun and Purvi will not be shown, but nothing is clear on their future. Rithvik and Asha who had won many hearts on the sets of Pavitra Rishta were given a nice farewell. The duo who fell in love on the sets of the show, confessed publicly about their affair on the reality showNach Baliye (Star Plus), which they eventually went on to win.

We tried our level best to get in touch with Rithvik and Asha, but could not reach them as they were out of the country.

We hope they have a great professional journey from here on.

**Post edited and hyperlinks of rival website removed**

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, I m glad atleast they did not kill them,
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U Huma for ope this thread. At last our ASHVIK decided to leave this crap.

I hope that their Arjun and Purvi character phase out no their character will be killed.

This would be totally heart broking us if their character will be killed.

I never bother any show before. But when Asha & Rithvik enter for play Arjun and Purvi character after that I am really attached this show. ARVI/ASVIK is so much related last 2 years never imagine this.

If Asha & Rithvik not play I never attached Arjun and Purvi character.

All the best Asha & Rithvik. Hope soon U will be get new show with lead characters.

Not only me but all our Prayer , wish , support always with U.
amu_mannu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊
😊such a good news on valentine day...😊😊
ashvik left the bakwaas show...
they never looked 40+ after the so called leap...
may almighty always be with them...
 mein asha karti hoon ki we will get a chance to see them romancing in any other show or movie...
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nothing was left in the show for them good that they left. ArVi were totally ruined by constant separations. They never had a happy life together! Im glad they are not killing ArVi as of now bc I don't trust the CVs. However gonna miss Ashvik's offscreen segments that we get from pr set.
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy they left.

Happy they didint kill them off.  Just sent the, away. 

Happy I dont have watch this crapfest anymore. Or track it for ARVI scenes. 

Rithvik & Asha are destine for bigger and better things.  Cant wait to see what they do next. 

Full love & support are with thrm wherever they go. God bles them.
kandykandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great news.
Glad they left the crappy show.
Will love to see them together in a new show.
Wishing them all the very best in whatever they do.

God bless them.

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the thread Huma (and Shails the previous one)

Glad they're out of this nonsensical plot that never went anywhere, in addition to the horrible costumes and older characters they had to play.

God bless AshVik and we wish them loads of luck and success in all their ventures!
amu_mannu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i will miss their offscreen masti...😭
their offscreen masti was like a stress buster for me...
i want  to see them together  in a new show...
hope someone will cast them together...
Edited by amu_mannu - 10 years ago
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy and also sad at the same time. They will not show the meeting of Arjun with his daughters etc and all the dram associated with it. Also, after their exit there is really nothing left that is of interest. It is too boring to see Ankita's mahanta, Sunanda's B'ness, and Naren's paagalpan. JMHO.