Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monayajust love this article..hey make me speechles all d tym..may god bless them from all evil and goat eyes,..πŸ˜†all the best to mohit fr tonigts surprise fr sanaya..yhanks fr the post josephh..
happy valentines day to evryone hereeπŸ€—
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved that treasure hunt gift  part..❀️how does mohit gets such ideas?πŸ€“πŸ˜†nd sanaya has an eye infection.πŸ˜”.get well soon sanaya..<3 Edited by SM_317 - 10 years ago
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Joseph for the post. MoNaya are blessed to be with each other. They are happy to be together, happy to be complete opposites and yet, one not wanting the other to change. Wishing MoNaya a very happy Valentine's day. may God bless their relationship and continue to bless them more throughout the coming year.
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

So true Sri. πŸ˜› Today is the luckiest day for all of us. 😳 Back to back so many articles n videos 😊.

We missed  their interviews almost from month.Iam checking tellytimes from one week if theire is any interview of Monaya since they are giving of screen couple interviews  for past one week. Finally we got it.But noutank filmsi valantine interview of Sanaya was great,I never expected that they  would ask Sanaya  her valantine plans.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: juhi_sajan

love them so so much, I thought this year, they might not be able to spend this day together, but I am so happy that they will be spending this day together, love them a lot😳
tfs jπŸ˜ƒ

They are very smart peoplesπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† They know how to 'manage' time for each other...bas some time share nahin karte.πŸ˜‰

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabajiKaThullu

i feel alive after a long visited this forum..

cant say how much happy i am visiting this forum..

never thought this forum can make me feel like that..

awesome twooosome feeling .. i love this forum...

gosh monaya are keeping this forum alive.. and it makes me alive again..

No words mwahhh...

will unres soon. (; keep spreading love..

Loveya to all who ever did all masti fun with me.

loveya chotey.. this day is not for only couples right?

all the Sautans of mine over here love yaa all

Happy Valentine's Day Di πŸ€—  

[Off course,this day is not only for couple😊] Oh God ! Its just like our re-union Day. πŸ˜† Because,I came here after a long time. πŸ˜† Loved to see all MoNaya fanz here in one place. πŸ˜› Kaash 1 seg bhi milta aur aur bhi Dhamaal karte. 😳 [ we are so greedy,naa 🀣]

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
WU of Sanaya' byte added on P-01. 😳

"...go out there, have fun and just don't be naughty."

Bhabhi is too good. 🀣I hope Bhai will follow her instructions 😳

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Mohit Sehgal & Sanaya Irani plan to spend a quiet evening together on Valentine's Day!

The busy couple says they don't believe in celebrating Valentine's Day since they both feel that you should be loving every day, however that does not deter them to having a little special plan of spending the evening together.

Friday, February 14, 2014 |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  | 

The much adorable pair Mohit & Sanaya have been together for few years now and the complacency seems to have set in their relationship as the couple does not sound too keen on celebrating or doing anything special this year on Valentine Day.

Sanaya Irani who is these days busy shooting for Nautanki Film Rangrasiya on Colors in fact sounds upset when asked about her plans with Mohit, "I am done with all that and really don't want to talk about how I am going to celebrate the day with Mohit. Actually for me it is not any special day since I believe in being loving to all every day. I have in fact never celebrated Valentine Day earlier too!" says an exasperated Sanaya who sounded tired of the shoot at the end of a long day. That she had a dreaded eye infection only seemed to have worsened matters. So what is love according to her? "For me love should be unconditional and only then you can truly love the other person whether it is your partner, your parents or your siblings. No matter how much you fight with them they are there for you and that matters."

Surprisingly, Mohit too reciprocated her feelings when we spoke to him and said, "Even I don't believe in Valentine being special but we still celebrate it. I like to do things for Sanaya and she too wants to do special things for me but she keeps on thinking but doesn't get time to plan and do it," says Mohit who seems to be very understanding as a boyfriend. Sanaya has earlier too admitted that he is more giving in their relationship, is he okay with it? "Yes, I am perfectly fine with it. Sanaya is made that way and I don't want to change her."

Sanaya admits that Mohit is the more romantic amongst both of them as he keeps her happy by doing small things for her, "I am super unromantic person and very practical in real life. I really don't understand how to be a romantic and what to do to be one! I want to be but don't know how and every time I think and try to plan something for some or the other reason I can never do it and it never happens." She remembers her college days when she was young and would in fact wait for someone to ask her out. "When I was young I never felt special on this day since I never had a date to go out. I was very much like a boy and most of my friends would consider me to be like a little boy. So all my friends would be celebrating with their partners and seeing me alone my father would tell me I will take you out.' So I have grown up with the feeling that Valentine is meant to be not only with your loved one but also with your family and friends."

However with Mohit in her life Sanaya has no complaints, "Mohit however does a lot of things for me and is thus completely opposite to me. He does small little gestures which make me happy. He also goes out of the way to celebrate little things in my life. He has infact done so many things that if you ask me to pick up one I will not be able to choose!"

That sounds true when Mohit speaks about all the things he has done to keep Sanaya happy, "I indulge in small sweet little things that I know will keep her happy. Like I like making my own bunch of flowers so I go to the florist and pick and choose the flowers and then make the bouquet too with my own hands. I never buy a ready made bouquet and it lends a special touch too. I am also good at planning things and surprising Sanaya, like once I planned a small vacation with friends and then one more time when I wanted to gift her something I made her find it by creating a treasure hunt at home with friends around cheering her."

With both of them busy with their respective daily soaps, currently, Mohit is making an effort of keeping the spark alive in the relationship by going off to meet Sanaya whenever he can, "Luckily the sets of Qubool Hai and Rangrasiya are very close to each other in the suburbs of Mumbai so whenever I get free time which is around lunch time I go over to her set, have food with her and come back."

And as much as the very pragmatic Sanaya would want to say that she has no special plans for Valentine, the die-hard romantic Mohit as usual is eager to make that day special for her, "We both have taken some time off from our shoot so we are planning to pack up early on Valentine Day and spend the evening together with a nice dinner plan too. And obviously I will also do something special for her which is a surprise at the moment."

We hope now Sanaya does not have any complaints of not having a partner for Valentine and celebrates it with her love!

Seema Khot Mattoo

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18790-mohit-sehgal-sanaya-irani-plan-to-spend-a-quiet-evening-together.htm

I just just came early from uni today ! AHHH i didn't expect i would come IF n wil be SOO MUCH happy ! 

nothing was good in this day before .. but nw as i read about My MoNaya yes Now it is a good day ! I have huge grin while reading ! They are SOOO ADORABLE Ma Sha Allah..

Perfect Made for each other..

@red i hope she get well soon <3 .. MoNaya may have great time in evening.. <3 agree to her as usual.. it is more than enough that you shared with us 😳

@Purple.. Dam who loves so unconditionally in this world πŸ˜† MoNaya are so lucky to be with each other..who love them unconditionally..

@Pink ... This is the answer to every single Person who thinks what is better for Mohit/Sanaya πŸ‘πŸΌ..Thank You So much Mohit Sehgal .. truly I'm .. πŸ˜ƒ

@Brown.. Sanaya you should be happy that at least you think .. people now a days only think to hate or make others life hell -_- So you are at safe side.. πŸ˜† That is tooo cute going out with father. .<3 Sanaya as u get Mohit I feel your wait was worth waiting πŸ˜‰ God made you so special for special one thats why you both were meant to be destined together forever since you guyz meet at MJHT set and fall in love with each other Stay blessed.. β€οΈ

@Blue ... You are so blessed Sanaya SOO Happy for you <3

@green[however i dont know what it is lol coz i just know rainbow colors haha]... Mohit Sehgal you are a gem <3 SOO SWEET romantic n adorable surprises...Januable 

@light blue lol..

That made me sOOO happpy ! MoNaya i m soo happy for you both ! that you guyz get to meet after all Pyar karney walon k rastey main kon a sakta hai..Time aur kismat bhi ni πŸ˜†

@orange..

I pray you both get the best things in your life like you have each other.. stay blessed..may good blessed surpirses always make their way to your life.. MoNaya i feel humbled n happy reading about you both thats all i was wishing for Thank you so much ! I m extremely short of words :(
Joseph_A thumbnail
@ Marie : OMG !! What a detailed take on full article. πŸ‘

Loved this colorful view . Its shining like,Rainbow. πŸ˜› 
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the comment.i just saw some people making that bold red part irong way.i mean taking it a wrong way.specially goatwa gand.gang.they just read what they want to.Thanks for sharing this.yes..sanaya is impulsive,unromantic and for some people s eis rude.so what ?mohit dont want to change her .God bless them.