Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
People...are you okay with being treated in such an atrocious manner by this monster if a man!! We must give tit for tat TOGETHER! LWTA NOY TAKE HIS ABUSE!
Fortuitous thumbnail

Exaclt my thoughts
Hate him for everything he's done...be it destroy rishbala, defame Vivian and drashti in press or show madhu Jr as kaam vali bai cum home breaker...and the way he deals with his viewers..ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS😡
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This guy is one of the most ungreatful people I know :) 
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stephanie-

This guy is one of the most ungreatful people I know :) 

He is a messed up sadistic 🤬
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not an ardent viewer of the show.. I watch it on and off..
But this attitude of ST towards fans really sucks 🤢
I would rather appreciate if he doesn't reply them instead of being so damn f***king rude
👎🏼 just hope karma will do its duty
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
REPLY FOR STs MAIL!WE WATCHED UR SHOW ONLY FOR RISHBALA N WE MADE IT HIT WHEN U SHOW STUPID TRACK WASTING VIV N DD S TALENT TRP DRIPPEDBUT STILL WATCHED FOR DVD.NOW ALSO WATCHING ONLY FOR DD.WE R VERY MUCH LIVING OUR LIFE N half AN HOUR OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS DONT DECIDE OUR LIFE VERY TRUE BUT WE LOVED THEM SO WE WATCHED THEM.NOW WE WILL HAPPILY WONT WATCH UR SHOWS NEVER N REQUEST DD N VIVIAN NOT GET TRAPPED BY YOU😡.and i am not a teenager i have seen life i can say that it now at this stage of my life.
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't want to dfend ST but personaly I find your email equally rude ! I would have given the same reply if you talked to me in this tone.
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Raichu-

I don't want to dfend ST but personaly I find your email equally rude ! I would have given the same reply if you talked to me in this tone.

I only told st to stop showing woman abuse!!! This is the aftermath of me reacting on him telling fans to get a life...he deserves no better for so mercilessly destroying rishbala, bashing Vivi and dd in press, and showing such downwardly regressive thots on TV ...

The things he said to fans were absolutely unacceptable...he is ungrateful and cruel and sadistic
He only care about money...absolutely heartless

Edited by AnshForums - 10 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Leave this mental case
Mb popularity bcoz of dvd has gone in his heads
He will soon see failure wen audience will run away frm his shows
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TM, I am really sorry to say that.. since its not my thing to comment like this,, but your email to him and even so many people agreeing to you had me wondering did I read it right? You wrote this mail in Caps which means you're shouting at him.. three abusive words, "shame on u" "rubbish" and bullshit" used in your mail.. and you expected him to thanks you and start with pleasantries? or tell you to forgive him for his poor creative skills and continue watching?

I was totally indifferent to him before but after reading his  reply to you I actually respect him for he didnt use any offensive or hurtful  words for you in return. How can we expect him to listen to us when we talk to him like this? nobody takes that tone these days.. even servants dont take abuses. I cant take that tone with even my worst enemies, and wont take that tone from even my parents..

I am sorry but I am feeling really bad for him after reading your mail.