Saurabh Tewari's Unprofessional Response to my E-mail

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all. ST responded to my email that I sent out less than an hour ago. It took him 3 minutes to respond and well be offensive as usual.
His response:

Saurabh

10:25 PM (33 minutes ago)
to me
U r same person with multiple names... Wow.. Besides other things i guys are a scamsters also

Sent from my iPhone

Screenshot: 

My email to him prior to his response, it ties in with the email he sent to Rashmi, Shellywilliam's post:

Dear Mr. Chauvinist Tewari,

Contrary to what you may believe I do indeed have a "life" and so do most of the Madhubala fans.  Unlike you, we are multi-tasking women who handle careers, family lives, social lives and yes fangirling on the side.  I know it's rather hard, but get it through to your male chauvinist head.

We are shallow, obsessed fans right?  Well Mr. Tewari these shallow, obsesses fans gave you your fame.  It's because of US and our love for Madhubala that it became a hit show.  We spread the word and told every Tom, Dick and Harry to watch the show.  What did we get in return?  First we were labeled as psycho fans and now shallow, obsessed fans degrading themselves for fangirling.  Bravo!  What a way to treat your fans!

Who do you think raises the TRPs of the show?  Aliens?  Wrong answer!  Viewers/Fans do.  So if we all decided to take your advice and "get a life", where would that leave you?  That's right with no audience!  I shall explain further since your pea sized brain may not understand the correlation.  If there's no audience, then the TRPs hit rock bottom and the show is cancelled.  Yes...yes I know you are Bhagwan and you can make a show can run on its own without viewers/fans.  

So do your self-destructive a*s a favor and listen to fans for once.  You need us to keep your shows running.  We will come back as an audience if you give in to our demands and bring Vivian Dsena back.  He can play a new actor and also be Madhu Jr.'s love interest.  You can pay a lovely homage to Om Shanti Om and show VD's new character and Madhu Jr working together to avenge her parents murder.   

Given in to our demands Mr. Tewari or we won't stop "degrading" ourselves and will keep sending you messages.

Sincerely,

Shallow, Obsessed, Degraded, Psycho Fan of Madhubala

My Response to ST's last email: 

Mr. Tewari,
I am sure you are well aware that in our culture we tend to have different names, like our given and pet names. It's a shame that you are not aware of it. Tsk...tsk. So another thing I must add to my list of growing names, Scamster. 
Now that we are done discussing your rather "creative" names, can you get past your one liner and actually respond about Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon? As an active, loyal fan I deserve answers. Why did you choose to proceed with the leap track instead of ending the show with Rishbala happily ever after? What's the point in "kicking" Vivian out of the show since no other actor can really play a superstar with the same panache.
I look forward to hearing from you so we can have a MATURE discussion sans the insults.
Thank you for your time.
Raniat (My Legal Name) Renny (My Pet Name) Tainar (My Fangirling Name) Scamster

P.S. - Bashers Stay AWAY!
Edited by Tainar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well written but st ke upar woh kahawat fit baithti hai BHAINS KE AAGE BEEN BAJAYE BHAINS KHADI BAURAAYE. st bhaut ho mooti chamdi ka hai
dont worry daikhen kismai jyada himmat mai fan power badi ya st ka badbola pan
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meenji22

well written but st ke upar woh kahawat fit baithti hai BHAINS KE AAGE BEEN BAJAYE BHAINS KHADI BAURAAYE. st bhaut ho mooti chamdi ka hai

dont worry daikhen kismai jyada himmat mai fan power badi ya st ka badbola pan

so true. nice mail tainar Edited by sree.gattu - 10 years ago
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very well written betwn st ke toh beep beep beep oh sry main apne bday ke din kisiko gali nahi dena chahate so kal pakka ache wali gali ready rakhungi ðŸ˜† betwn  ab bohut hogaya iss st ko toh batanahe padega ke fan power kya ches hote hai😡
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
outstanding and fitting reply tainar