2005+ SEP 2006 UPDATES-NO COMMENTS!!!!

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

2005 Updates: From March - December

For March and April updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/27820

For May updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/31525

For June updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/39678

For July updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/51635

For August updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/63488.

For September updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/83856

For October updates to go: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/101581

For November updates to go: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/122271

For December updates to go: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/141895

2006 Updates: January NO COMMENTS

For January, 2006 Updates: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/167064 

2006 Updates: February - NO COMMENTS

For February, 2006 Updates:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/193753

2006 Updates: March - NO COMMENTS

For March, 2006 Updates:https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=219578

2006 Updates: April - NO COMMENTS

For April 2006 Updates:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/247934

2006 Updates: May - NO COMMENTS

For May, 2006 Updates: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/271494

2006 Updates: June - NO COMMENTS

For June, 2006 Updates: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/295939

2006 Updates: July - NO COMMENTS
For July 2006 Updates: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/324550

2006 Updates: August - NO COMMENTS
For Updates Aug 2006 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/357085

2006 Updates: September- NO COMMENTS

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
September 1, 2006
By: janamika

Niharika is stunned to hear those words from Shivam.Shivam asks her to hold his hand tightly.Niharika holds Shivam hands tightly n get up.Then Shivam reveals that he is her Rudra.But Niharika says that his face is not as that of Rudra.Then Shivam tells her that he fell into the river n his face was damaged (n all other dialogues r in mute with the background music).Niharika is so happy after getting her Rudra back.She hugs him.They both go to the Raizada house.Niharika is very happy n telling Rudra that he is owner of this house.She shows him his pics(means Sharad's pics) on the walls.She looks very happy,Shivam(Rudra) just watches her.She then puts away the garland from Rudra's photo on the wall.She is seeing his pic n in the photo Shivam's shadow is shown.Shivam(I would use Shivam for Rudra) asks for the family members.Niharika gets upset n tells him that he has no family,they all r heartless,they even don't cry for his death n Dhruv has tried to kill him.At this Shivam says that its not like that.Dhruv is Ram of their family n he can't even think of doing that.He says that he had not himself seen the face of that person.But Niharika says that she has seen Dhruv leaving in anger n tried to kill him.Shivam or Rudra tells Nih that he can't even go to police as police was after him n when he returned he found that some1 has tried to kill Nih also he said that he want to find out the person behind all that things Shivam can't understand what to do.But Niharika is very happy after getting him.
Vedika is walking in the corridor of chawl,thinking about all those misunderstandings between her n Dhruv.She is crying.At that time Firdaus comes n asks her about that.She tells that she is going to Ajmer for worship n definitely pray for their family.Vedika asks her what can she do to bring happiness of her family.Firdaus tells her to have a one day fast ,without hving any food n water n then going to dargah to put a chaadar there,so that all her wishes get fulfilled. Vedika thinks that she will do that.Firdaus asks her not to tell anybody about her fast.
Next day,Vedika n Dhruv r getting ready.Dhruv is ironing his shirt, thinking that in the past Vedika usse manaa leti thi jab bhi who choti si baat par rooth jaata tha.vedika is also thinking the same that Dhruv usse manaa nahi sakta,kya who usse do pyaar ke shabad nahi bol sakta.They both r not talking to each other.N then before Dhruv leaves they both had an eye to eye contact.But still no sorry from anyside.Dhruv goes from there.
Antariksh is shown walking into office thinking that now Niharika will deifnately throw him out of the job.He enters in the office n sees police there.He asks the police inspector n then Niharika accuses him that he has tried to kill her.Niharika is shown sitting on the chair n she has put Sindoor in her maang.Antariksh is just shocked to see her.She says that is he shocked to see her alive.Antariksh says that he can't be arrested without any evidence but police doesn't hear him n take him.Shivam watches all this from outside.he goes to office n he is bit upset.It looks he is thinking something.Niharika comes n put her hands on him.He is still not liking that what is happening.And again Niharika tells him not to think of his family.
Antariksh is in lockup.Dhruv comes for his bail.But inspector tells that all the formalities hv been already completed.They ask that who has done that.The inspector points a finger behind them.They turn to see that person n its none other than Shivam. Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 17 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
September 4, 2006
By: Sree

Both Dhruv and Ant are shocked to see an unknown person there. Shivam comes near them. Dhruv asks him , who he is, says that they do not know him. Shivam smiles, says that you do not know me, but i know you. Both are surprised. Shivam then introduces himself as the new Architect in Raizada Group of Companies. Dhruv then asks him, why did you do this? Shivam says that i always listen to my heart, my heart said that Ant cannot fall so low and try to kill anyone. He puts his hand over Ant's shoulder, says that he just listened to his heart, did this. He says this and goes. Dhruv asks Ant whether he has seen him in office. Ant says that he has seen him once or twice in office, but does not know him paresonally. Ant is confused. Dhruv says that he is a good person, he listened to his heart, and this is nice to know. Dhruv tells Ant that he knew how good you are, he realised that you could never hurt or kill anyone, he is so nice. Ant is guilty now from within. He is lost in his thoughts.

Chawl. Titli tells Ved to have breakfast and leave for office. She says that hse has prepared something special. Ved remembers Firdaus's words, where she had said that she had to fast the whole day and then in the night, she has to go to the darga and spread the chadar after praying. Ved is lost in thoughts. Titli tells her that there is nothing to think. Ved then tells Titli that she is not hungry. Titli persuades Ved to eat, she tries to cheer up Ved, tells her that she has to get energy to fight out her problems, she can do that only by feeling fit by eating. Titli again tells her to eat and goes from there. Ved thinks that she will surely keep the fast and pray before God, spread the chadar, try to get back the happiness and good moments back for her family.

Nih is in the puja room, decorating the thali. Shivam comes there. He too comes and prays.Nih in a very serious mood asks him whether he went and gave bail for his brother? Shivam is shocked. He tries to talk, but Nih says that she knows where he went and what he did. She asks him why is it that you have a place for your family even now? Nih says that she at times feels that he has no place for her in his heart. Shivam asks her not to talk like that. Nih asks why did he have to do this? Shivam asks her, why does she hate them so much? She just needs to forget the past, he says. Nih says that he needs to remember the pain and sorrow his family gave him, then he will be able to forget them easily. Shivam says that is is not easy to forget my family.She says that it is only bcos of them that i cannot call you by your real name, if i do that, then the police wil catch you. Nih then takes a file which she has kept at the feet of the idol there, gives it to him. She tells him that she has fought a big and hard battle just for him. She places the file in his hands, tells him that this is his property. She did everything to gain this. She says that she never had a liking for wealth, but she did all this just for him. She says that this has all the property and assets of Raizadas, it is now in Rudr's name. So she has given him back his wealth and he is the owner of everything now. She tells him that he can do anything with that and she will not interfere. She says that the biggest happiness is that she has got back her Rudr, she does not want anything else. She says that now is the time for her to thank Kali maa for giving her back her Rudr. Saying this, she goes away with the thali in hand. Shivam keeps looking at her. He then looks at the file. He then sees the God, smiles. Nih turns back, sees Rudr, smiles and goes.

Ayush is in his cabin. Ved comes. Ayush tells Ved that a Mauritius delegation is coming for a talk and she needs to be present. Ved tells him that she does not want to get involved in new projects. She says that she has only 3 days to go in this office, so does not want to take up any new assignment, she says sorry and goes from there. Ayush is upset, has tears in his eyes.

Nih comes to the kali temple, with thali in hand. She is very happy, she looks calm and composed. Scenes when she came here the last time wearing the black saree after Rudr's death is shown. Flashes of past and future are shown. We see a totally extreme Nih here, who is very happy, contented with life. She comes near the God, smiles, prays, takes arti, puts flowers. She is very happy. She then thanks Kali maa for giving back her happiness. She says that the last time she came here, she picked up the ashes from God's feet and put it as sindoor. But this time, she will take the sindoor for God's feet and put it. She very proudly picks up kumkum from thali and puts it on her forehead. She thanks God profusely for giving her smile and happiness back .She says that she does not want anything else now. She then says that she is so happy that she will now dance for God, pray and show her happiness and contentment.

Nih starts to dance there, before God. Few more ladies are also there, they have the kumkum thali in their hand, they shower kumkum over others, as they dance. They are all rejoicing. They dance in a circle like fashion, Nih is clapping her hands, dancing. She closes her eyes, dances, enjoys, looks very happy. She is then at the centre and all ladies start to put sindoor over her. Her entries face is covered with kumkum. She is very happy. As she dances, they keeps showing a car going on the road. Then Nih comes to the idol, folds her hands, prays again, thanks God. Then the car stops. Shivam gets down from the car. He comes and stands near Nih. Nih is surprised to see him here. Shivam says that do you not expect me to come here when i know that my wife is in the temple at this late hour of the night ? Nih smiles. She says that she will surely come, as it is her Rudr who has come to take her. Nih then says that she has to give him a surprise. They both go.

Nih and Shivam enter the house. It is totally dark. Nih closes Shivam's eyes, she takes him into a room. He keeps asking, what is the surprise? Nih then takes him to their bedroom,she asks him to open his eyes then. He sees the room. The entire room is decorated with flowers, candle lights are arranged all over the room. The bed has heaps of flowers, the bed and everything in the room has been decorated. Shivam is happy to see it. Nih smiles, says that this is indicative of a new beginning in our life. She hugs him, says I love you. Shivam too hugs her, says i love you too.Shivam says My My My exactly in the style he used to say that in Tumhari Disha serial. He then tells her that he too has a surprise for her.

Shivam goes out, Nih keeps closing her eyes. Nih says that she does not have the patience anymore... Shivam goes out of the room, seeing Nih. He has a strange lok on his face. Nih then calls for Rudr, asks him to come back. Then a voice says that where will he come from, why are you calling the dead? Nih gets shocked. She opens her eyes, Shivam is not there. She sees a person coming to the room, it is totally dark, as the man gets in, his face is shown. nih is totally stunned to see Ant there.

Ant comes near, tells her that she is callnig a dead person. Rudr is nowhere here, he will never come back, says Ant. Nih is shocked. Ant says that this deocrated room and flowery bed is all for Rudr, isnt it? Your sindoor is for Rudr isnt it? But where is he? He is there with God, he will never come back, he says. Nih is totally stunned. Fire burns within her. She keeps calling for rudr. Ant then tells that Shivam is NOT Rudr. He tells her that in the battlefield she set up, His trump card to the way to victory was Shivam. Nih is stunned to hear all this.

Tomorrow: Ant shows the file, asks Nih to recognise it. He says that this is the same property papers that she took from them. Now it has come back to him, she gave it to Shivam thinknig he is Rudr. Shivam gave it to me, he says with a smile. nih is shocked. He says that now, i have taken everything that belonged to us , back from you.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update. ant turn out to be so smart now its nihraka
turn to suffer 😳
*Guli* thumbnail
September 5, 2006

Nih is shocked to hear that Shivam is not Rudr. Nih says what nonsense??? Ant says this is the truth. He then shows the file, he says that this is the same file in which you signed everything and gave it to Shivam thinking he is your Rudr. now Shivam gave this to me. You might have many questions running in your head as of now, but i have answers to everything, says Ant. Ant says that due to a mistake made by me, you got everything under your name. You actually kicked us out of the house. You even humiliated me , said that bcos i was useless, we lost everything. But now, i have got back everything under my name, says Ant. Ant asks her whether she does not believe? Ant says that farnakly speaking, he was very happy and excited to have got a good fate. He says that he was so happy and thankful to his stars bcos Nih believed a complete stranger, trusted him, even saw her daed husband in him. Ant smiles saying this. He then tells Nih that he is not Rudr. He says that he was just my trump card. He says that in the battlefield she set, Shivam was a trump card to win ant his success. Ant then says loudly that "I won". Nih is in tears. Ant says that Shivam did a great job,i am proud of him. You made a foold of yourself by believing him. All was so easy bcos you got trapped. A person who traps others, fell into her own net, says Ant and smiles. Ant says that it was your turn now to fall a prey, so you did. Ant says that she kicked them out pathetically one day. You might have forgotten, but i will never forget that day. The humiliation, the pain you gave us cannot be forgotten at all, says Ant. Ant says that when we went out to the streets, we atleast had our mother's photo, Ram and Sita, and our family to support. But now, when you get kicked out of this house, you will have nobody with you. You will go out empty handed, all alone, he says. Nih is in tears. Ant scerams that this decorated bed, the sindoor in your forehead, everything is a lie. I have taken my revenge, says Ant. He then holds nih's hands, asks her to come out now. He then drags her to the hall. He leaves her hand. nih is crying a lot. Ant says that when we were kicked out, i stil remember what a big celebration you had. You had drums rolling as we took our steps out oif this house. Now, when it is your Vidaai time, how can i send you without a celebration, asks Ant? He then calls people to come in. Two men come in with drums in their hand. Nih is shocked. Ant says that you will also receive a good drum music as you go out. Afterall, it is your vidaai from the Raizada house, it is a moment to cherish. It means "You have lost" proclaims Ant. Nih is in tears. He asks the people to beat the drums as loud as they can. He keeps telling them to keep beatin so that the whole world knows that it is Nih's vidaai. He then holds her hands, drags her near the main door. The drums are being played in the same manner as it was , when Ant and family were kicked out. Ant takes her to the door, opens the door, pushes her out ruthlessly. Nih is out of the house. Ant slams the door on her face. Ant is burning with anger. Nih is in tears.

Night. Nih is walking on the road. She is weeping enormously. She is sad, depressed, she does not know what to do. She remembers everything, the way Shivam fooled her, the way in which he made her believe that he was Rudr. She cries moer as she thinks. Suddnely, there is a downpour of rain. She sees herself getting wet. She weeps. She then falls on the mid road, she squats on the ground, cannot do anything but weep her heart out. She cries for Rudr as shec sits there on the deserted road...

Dhruv is sleeping down on the floor on the mat. Ved is lyin in the bed with Krishna. She is awake. She remembers Firdaus's words , that she needs to stay awake the whole night and go to the darga, give chadar. She then gets up. She kisses a sleeping Krishna. She starts to walk, but she is feelnig giddy bcos of the day's fast. She then takes her bag, goes out. Dhruv is sleeping, he does not realise anything.

In the hall, Titli is sleeping in her bed, down on the floor. Viren is sleeping in the diwan. Both are asleep. Ved comes there. She needs to pass them and go. As she walks, Titli coughs, Ved stops. Then as Ved walks forward, Viren moves, Ved is tensed. Then Ved manages to run out of the house without anyone noticing her.

Darga. Ved goes. She buys the chadar in the shop outside the darga. She goes in. She stands in the queue ,as many have come to spread chadar. As she stands in the queue, again she feels unwell. She feels giddy. As she stands there, she remembers the series of clashes and fights she ahd with Dhruv. She remembers the changing times in their relationship. she starts to cry. But she seems to be unwell, she is getting pushed as she is feeling giddy. Then comes her turn in the darga. She puts her palloo over her head, goes and gives the chadar. She sits down and prays. She cries as she prays. The person there blesses her , touching her forehead, he then gives her a dhaga. She cries even more.

Nih is still sittin in the mid road. She remembers the way in which Shivam fooled her. The first meeting, then the meeeting near the car, then Shivam coming to her house, she treatin his wound, Shivam keeping the vase, Shivam saving her from Ant, Shivam telling that he is Rudr, Nih remembers everythingg................ She is burning with anger now. Her eyes are wide open. She again takes the form of kali...

Shivam's house. Shivam is talking to Ant over the phone. Ant is still at Raizada house. Shivam asks him, when will he get his remaining money? ant tells him that he will surely keep up his promise. Ant says that he need not call him from now, Ant says that he will call him and inform him asto where he will give his money to him. Shivam nods, says he trusts Ant fully. He tells him to make it fast so that he can return to his village. He ends his conversation. Just then, Nih comes there, opens the door and stands near the entrance. Shivam is stunned to see her. Nih is staring at him, she looks menacing.

Nih walks to him. Shivam is totally caught unawares. He has a bundle of notes in his hand. Nih screams at him, asks him whether his prestige is so very cheap and low that he can sell it for a petty amount. She then takes the notes from him, he throws the bundles over his face, tells him that he is a cheap fellow. She says that he now has a widow's curse upon him. She asks him whether he never felt upset on doing whatever he did with her? She asks him, how much did you get on doing this? Shivam is silent. She says that he is heartless, he is a stone without any feelings. She asks him whether his consicence never did prick him on whatever he did? Nih cries, says that she too betrayed others, but did that only to get back the right of her husband. But, you cheated my sindoor, played a filthy game on me. She then with a anger in her face, says that she curses him, he will live but will never ever have the happiness and peace in life.l She cries a lit, she wipes her tears, she goes from there.. Shivam just stands like a rock, the words of Nih echo in his mind, he feels really miserable...

Tomorrow: Ayush with Ved.I presume that Ved fell somewhere on the road, Ayush again was ther to save her. He has brought her somewhere. Ved is shocked to see Ayush before her. She asks, how am i here? Ayush asks her how she is feeling and what she was doing here all alone at this hour? Ved says that she needs to go home now. Ayush says he will drop her. But Ved protests, says that she needs to go alone. Ayush argues, says that he cannot send her alone in this condition...
*Guli* thumbnail
September 6, 2006
By: sree

Darga. Ved prays , kisses the dhaaga given to her. As she walks back, she feels giddy. She is erally not feelin well now. She faints, just collapses there on the ground, in the darga... All gather there, they try to help Ved, but she is totally unconscious. All ask each other whether any person is accompanying this lady. Then they see her mobile on the ground. A person suggests that they call someone in her caller list, so that they come and take her. So a person takes the mobile, checks the mbile, calls Ayush.

Ayush is asleep, he gets up when his phone rings. He is shocked to see Ved's name flash on his mobile. He calls for her, the person tells Ayush everything. All talk happens in mute. Ayush says he will be there. Ayush then thinks that he needs to inform her family about this. He then remembers that they do not have any phone. He then thinks of going to the chawl, when he realises that he first needs to attend to Ved, she might need medical help too.

Ayush goes to the darga with a doc. The doc checks a still unconsious Ved, says that she will get up now. It is bcos of weakness and tiredness. The doc leaves. Ved gets up in a short time. Ved on getting up, sees Ayush, is shocked. Ayush asks her to cool down, he asks her, what is she doing in this late hour, all alone? He asks her why did she collapse like this? Ved is tensed, she says that she needs to go home. Ayush says that he will drop her. Ved refuses, says that she will go by her own. Ayush argues, says that she cannot go alone in this condition. Ved is upset.

Nih is walking in the road, as rain pours on her. She is in tears. She goes to the hospital, to Uma's room. She sits ther. Uma is still in coma. She remembers the way in which her mom had told her that she was ashamed to call her, her daughter. Nih cries more. She asks Uma to open her eyes, she pleads with her to open her eyes and see her. She tells her that she made a msitake of putting a sindoor that was never hers. She cries. She says that Sindoor is no more in her fate now. She wipes her tears, says that this will always be with me, smile is gone out of my face forever. She says that my heart will beat, but the desire to live has died. She cries, says that she needs her mom's support now as she is all alone... She holds her mom's hands, asks her to get up and cries a lot...

Ayush drops Ved home. Ved asks him to stop the car before the chawl, she can get down and walk. Ayush does that. Ayush says that as a friend, he would like to ask her something. He wants to know why she in the darga at this late hour? Ved says that her relationship has been very delicate in the last few days. She went there to pray that this phase ends soon and all oges on well. Ayush understands.

At home, Dhruv gets up. He is thirsty, so goes to the place where the jug is kept. But it has no water. He then sees at the bed, is shocked to see that Ved is not there. He wonders where Ved has gone at 3 in the night. Dhruv now comes running out of the room. He is tensed. Ved gets down from the car. She walks towards the chawl, enters the building. She is walking towards the compound when Dhruv comes out. He looks thro the balcony, sees here and there.He then spots Ved walking towards the building... He is shocked. As this happens, Ayush is about to leave, when he realises that Ved had kept the dhaaga there on the seat. So he gets out of the car, to give it to Ved. Ved is about to enter the building ,when Ayush calls her. She turns. Dhruv sees all this. He is stunned. Ayush comes near Ved. Dhruv is sick on seeing this. Ayush tells Ved that she kept this in the car, gives it to Ved. Ved accepts it. Ayush says that he knows what this means to her, so it should be with her. Ved takes it, kisses it. She then walks towards the building. Ayush goes. Dhruv burns with anger, as he sees all this...

Ved comes to her house, as she is about to step in, Dhruv screams, asking Ved to stop there. This wakes up Titli and Viren who are sleeping in the hall. Dhruv comes near Ved. Ved asks what happened? Dhruv screams, says that is she shocked that she is now caught redhanded? Ved is stunned to hear this. Ved is trying to talk, but Dhruv asks her to stop. He says thaat he wants answers to his questions before she steps into the house. This screaming wakes Kajal too, she comes out of her room. All are shocked to see Dhruv react like this. Dhruv asks her, why were you out at this late hour? Who did you meet? Ved says that she answers for everythin, but she will come in and tell him. She tries to step in, but Dhruv asks her to stay out. Dhruv screams, says that you cannot say that you went for puja, bhajan, keertan at 3 in the night, can you? Ved says, will you believe if i say i went for puja? Dhruv laughs, claps his hand, says that she need not take the help of God forher dirty deeds. All are shocked. Ved is stunned. Dhruv says that you used to stand like a shield for the entire family, so now why are you escapin after doin something? Titli asks Dhruv to stop for od's sake. But Dhruv does not. Ved tries to talk, but aain, she is cut short by Dhruv. Dhruv says that you went out like a thief, you are entering the house like a thief. What did you do going out? Ved says that she will answer him, but at the right time. He will never understand even if she tells something now. Dhruv screams, he cries, as he talks. He says that he just cannot digest all this now. He cannot see everythin and still keep quiet. He screams at her, asks her to tell all, who she met at this late hour? All ask him to shut up. But Dhruv goes on and on. Ved is silent. Then Dhruv says that since she is silent and hesitating to tell her story, he will say. He then turns to all, says that your loving bahu went out at this late hour to meet Ayush. All aer stunned, so is Ved. Dhruv then screams , asks her say Yes or No. Ved is shocked. Ved closes her eyes, gulps her tears. Dhruv says when you stepped out of the house for your shameful act, you never got embarassed, why are you so now? He again screams, says Yes or No. Titli again tries to stop him. Dhruv says do not stop me, stop her. Viren asks Dhruv ,what are you doing? We are already facing a bad time, i have no strength to withstand moer pain. Dhruv is not listening at all. Dhruv cries, his lips shiver, he is not able to speak. But he says that he cannot digest all that is hapepning, he cant take it. He then asks her again, to say Yes or No. Ved then screams out, YES... All are shocked. Ved then tries to give an explanation along with her yes, but Dhruv again cuts her short. He with tears running down says that there are no Ifs and Buts now... There is no room for all that. He is crying now, so is Ved. Dhruv then screams, why did Ayush give you a job, a big salary, an increment, incentive, costly gifts? What relationship do you have with him? At 3 in the night, in the darkness of the night, what dark relationship did you have with him? This stuns the entire house. .... Dhruv does not stop there. He adds on, says that Ved ahs an Illegitimate Affair. Ved now cuts him short. She asks him not to utter anything more. Dhruv asks Why? Why cant i tell that? Truth is bitter, isnt it? Dhruv has tears in his eyes, he is not able to speak as emotions are holding him up. But he still does not stop. He says that when you were not afraid to do it, why not accept it now? You have crossed all limits as a wife, why not accept it now? Dont you have the courage, he asks? Ved says you have broken all my courage by saying all this... She now cries. She says that a husband always supports and protects his wife, but you have crossed all limits today, says she. She cries, says that this erally shows how weak our marriage was!!! She then says that she will not give explanations, she will try to save her house now. Dhruv says that he did not expect this from her. Viren and Kajal try to stop Ved, tell her that Dhruv is angry, so she should not take things to heart. But Ved is now in anger. She says that ther is nothing more left to be calm. Dhruv says that he will not wish to live with her in the same roof. All are shocked. Ved says that this was the only thing left for you to speak... She cries, asks him, how did he manage to say this? She weeps. She then says that it was me, who decided to lose my womb bcos of your kid born thro illegitimate relationship.... This stuns Dhruv.. Ved then tells all that she is not telling all this to show that she is great... But she is trying to tell herself, that her husband Dhruv Raizada is just another man, who is similar to all husbands who treat their wife as slippers. All aer shocked. Dhruv is hurt a lot... He cries... She says that she is ashamed that she put the sindoor of Dhruv's name for so long... she then says that before you break everything, i would like to break this relationship... She then proclaims that she will not live in this house, she is goin... All are stunned....

Tomorrow: Ved is weeping, as she walks down the steps, alone... She weeps a lot as she walks out of the chawl... As she goes otu of the chawl, the gate of the chawl is shown closing down on her... indicating that her relationship with Dhruv has ended....
sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
September 7, 2006

All are shocked at the turn of events... Titli cries, tells both Dhruv and Ved that breaking a relationship is not kid's play. Kajal tells Ved to get in and not go out of the house. Ved says that she cannot live here. She says that a husband always expects his wife to give agni pareeksha, he thinks this is the duty of the wife. But i will not give any kind of agni pareeksha today, i refuse to explain, says Ved. All are stunned. Ved says that i will rather go out of this house than do that. Viren cries, asks all to stop this. Ttili also tells the same thing. Kajal also says the same. They all ask Dhruv to stop Ved. But Dhruv is silent.. Ved bends to take Krishna, but Dhruv screams , asks her not to touch him. He says trhat she cannot take Krishna. Ved is shocked. She says that you might not need your wife, but do not seperate a kid from its mother.. Dhruv screams that Ved is not Krishna's mother. Ved is hurt again. She immediately turns the other awy, to go. Titli stops her, says that she requests being in her mother's place to stay back. Ved says that i came here to live all relationship,s but when my husband has broken all relationships, i have no right left in this house. Viren then pleads with Ved to stay. Ved says that he is elder to him, she has no courage to refuse his words, but when suspicion is there in the relationship, then everything is burnt. She says that she cannot live here. She then walks off. .. Dhruv takes Krishna in his arms, weeps a lot. Viren hits his head with his hand. All are depressed.

Ved walks down the stairs of the chawl with grief written oall over her face. She weeps as she remembers the nice and happy moments she has lived with Dhruv... She gets down the stairs, she turns back, looks up to their house. She cries a lot. She now walks towards the gate. As she walks out , shwe remembers the fight and the exchange of words between her and Dhruv. She is in tears. As she goes out, the gate closes on her, indicating that the relationship is broken.....

Ant is in the Raizada house, furnishing the house with furniture . He looks very happy. He says that the happy days are finally back. He then sees the sofa in the hall, on which Nih sat and ordered him not to sit and stand like a servant before her. He goes, sits in the same manner with his leg up on the sofa... He keeps his hand in the same manner as Nih had done... He is satisfied. The servant then asks Ant what does he do with these photos? Ant sees them, those are photos of Nih. He asks them to throw it out of the house. Ant says that not one thing belonging to Nih should be in the house.. He then gets up. He cries as he sees his house. He says that after so many days, he is desperate to see the next morning. He says that in a few hours time, he will give his family back their happiness. He says that we will all be together again under this roof which is our house, says Ant. He says that this will be a son's gift to my father, he then says that Titli mami, papa, suhaani, Kajal, Dhruv, Ved, Krishna all of us will be here fromj tomorrow... He says that this will be a new beginning for us, wheer we have only love and happiness.

Ved is walking on the road. She is in tears. Dhruv is sitting in the room , on the floor leaning to the bed. He is in tears. He is crying non-stop. Titli , Kajal, Viren , Suhani, Krishna are in the hall. Titli has Krishna in her arms, Kajal has Suhani. All are crying. The song Lamha Lamha is played, as they keeps showing Ved and Dhruv weeping a lot. Both remember the happy moments they have seen, their marriage, their lvoe for each other etc.... Viren falls to the ground, Kajal and Titli lift him and make him sit on the diwan... All are worried.

Ved comes to the temple. She questions God, asto why she had to face all this? She says that she did not leave any stone unturned when it came to praying, so why did she get this result? She cries. She says that my husband blamed me, he pointed fingers at me, said that i am into an illegal erlationship. Why do i need to face this punishment, she questions? Sje says that she has always lived for her family, she has sacrificed for her people, she has respected elders, loved younger ones. She has not asked anything , whenever she needed anything, she just used to pray before God. She just used to pray for her husband's long life, happiness and prosperity. Why is this injustice happening to me, she asks? She says that her own sindoor blamed her today, gave lot of sorrow to her. She is willing to face anything, but not this, she cries a lot as she says this. She falls to the ground, weeps her heart out...

Morning.. Ved comes to Uma's place. Nih is ther. Nih is surprised to see her. She asks her, what are you doing here? You need to be rejoicing with your family and your loved ones in Raizada house, you needed to be enjoying comfort with your husband, why are you here? Ved is silent, she runs in. Nih is shocked to see her reaction..

Chawl. Ant comes with the file in hand. Kajal, Titli and Viren are still crying in the hall. Ant comes and tells that he has a big news for them. He says that they have got back their property, house and all assets. He looks very happy as he says this.. But nobody reacts. Ant is shocked to see tears and sorrow in thier eyes. He asks them, why are thery not reacting this big a news? Why are they not happy? Why are they silent? He asks whether anything is wrong. He asks why is that your eyes are wet, your faces are pale? Titli comes near him, says that our house is broken into two. Ant is shocked. Titli cries, says that our Lakshmi has left us, our biggest wealth is gone. We have got everything today, but the irony is that we have lost everything today. What is the use of getting back our house and wealth , when the person who used to bring smile on our faces is gone. We have lost everything today, she cries. She shows her hands, says that we are left empty handed. Ant is in tears as je hears this. All cry.

Titli is sitting on the sofa with Krishna. Viren is also there. Dhruv comes ther. He comes near Titli, but she turns her face. He goes and puts his hand over Viren, but Viren gets up and goes. Dhruv is upset. He screams, says that ok, do not talk to me, it makes no difference to me... I can live without you all. He goes and sits on the diwan, but he is broke from within. He sobs from within, Titli sees this. As Dhruv sits there, Ved's mobile which is on the ground near the main door, rings. Dhruv goes and picks it up. It has the name of Ayush flashing. Dhruv is again burning with anger. He takes the call. With emotions holding up his voice, he asks Ayush whether he is happy and his mind is relieved today. Ayush is confused. He tries to talk, but Dhruv says that he thanks him for putting fire into his house. He tells that Ved must be coming to him, he profusely thanks Ayush for breaking his home and breaking his relationship. Ayush looks confused and upset as Dhruv again says Thanks with emotions showing up on his face... After the talk, Dhruv cries again....

Tomorrow: Titli and Krishna have come to Uma's place. Ved has her back facing them. Krishna very cutely holds her palloo, Ved is weeping. Titli cries, says that your kid is longing to be with you. Turn and look at him. Look at his face, she says. Ved nods, says she will not. Ved is weeping profusely, she then runs in, without seeing Krishna. Krishna is upset as his mom's palloo is snatched off his fist.. He keeps looking at Ved who runs in. Nih sees all this from the other room. She is upset too...

*Guli* thumbnail
September 8, 2006

Ayush is upset after the phone talk with Dhruv. He realises that ther has been yet another fight between Ved and Dhruv. He then asks himself, but Ved went there only to pray for Dhruv??? Just then, a person comes and asks about some official file which is with Ved. Ayush asks him to keep that on hold, he says that he will do that once he talks to Ved. Ayush is really upset. He says, what must have happened now between them? I just hope both Ved and Dhruv unite again....

Ved is sitting in the hall, sad. Krishna stands in front of her. Ved is excited on seeing her kid, runs to him. Titli also comes there, she brought Krishna there. Ved takes Krishna in her arms, hugs him, cries. Nih sees everything from behind a pillar. She is really confused. Titli comes to Ved and tells her to come back to her own house. She says that the house is deserted without you. Ved is silent, does not react. Ttili says that she understands that she has faced the worst accusations, Dhruv has let out some bitter words. But she is sure that Dhruv is feelign guilty with what he said. She says that Dhruv is upset from within that she left. She says that she could clearly see the desperateness and guilt in his face. She says that Ram and Sita cannot live without each other, so cant you both. So come back, says she. Ved says that even in Sita's time, she was suspected just bcos of the accusations thrown by a dhobi. Now, you call me "Sita like". So i am also surrounded by suspicion and am kicked out of the house, says Ved. Titli says that she understands everything. You are right, she says. Btu you need to see your kid's face and get back for him. Titli cries. She says that you cannot live without Krishna and he too needs you. Titli says that your love for Krishna cannot be suppressed, you cannot be stone hearted. Ved says dont call me that. It is not me who has a heart of stone, it is Dhruv, says Ved. She then puts Krishna down, turns the other way. She asks Titli to take Krishna and go . She asks her to go before her love gets weak. Titli cries, sees Krishna. Krishna is very cutely holding Ved's palloo. Titli tells Ved that your kid is holding on to your saree. Ved cries more. Titli says that he needs you, just turn once and see your kid. Ved does not, keeps crying, she runs upstairs. Krishna is upset too, keeps seeing her as she goes in. Titli is sad, she takes Krishna in her arms, who is also in tears now. She hugs him, cries and goes. Nih sees all this...

Chawl. Dhruv is waiting for Titli to come back. Viren is also there. Titli comes back with Krishna. Dhruv screams at her, asks her why did she go ther? Who asked her to go? Titli says that she went for the kid, who wanted to see his mother. Dhruv takes Krishna in his arms, says that she need not get sad for both of them. He is there it take care of Krishna, time is a healer and they both will get adjusted to being without her. He asks her to leave them to their faith. He says that she has gone out of the house, so she has to come back. Why did you go? Titli cries, says that you think only about yourself, you blamed her, but when it comes to pain and hurt, you feel only you are hurt. She cries, says that Aurat Teri Yahi Kahaani..... Dhruv then tells all that we now need to go back to our own house. Ant has done so much to get back our happiness. Now we need to go and have our share of happiness, we cannot wait for others... All are sad... Dhruv cries as he says this.

All start to pack. Things are being transported. All are ready to leave. Dhruv goes to take the Ram Sita idol. He manages to take both, but Sita idol falls to the ground and breaks. Dhruv stands shocked. All are upset. Titli comes to him, says that this idol had to break. When the sita of the house was humiliated, then this idol has no meaning. This did not break today, it broke the night you broke Ved's heart, says Titli. Dhruv is upset. She asks him to leave the idol here. She says that broken idols are not to be taken. She cries. She then sees the Ram idol, says that even if yug changes, the situation remians the same. She says that again you both have been seperated. The ramayan in our house has ended, she cries. Dhruv is very upset. She takes the kalash and walks. Viren takes Kavitha's photo. All leave the house. Titli sees ther house, remembers the moments they shared there as a family.. She is in tears, as she sees the fallen idol...

All enter Raizada house. Dhruv carries the Ram idol. Titli has the kalash, Viern has Kavitha's photo. Ant has Krishna in his arms, Kajal has Suhani. All look at their house as old memories come to their mind. Viern places Kavitha's photo in its place. All cry. Dhruv walks into the puja room with the idol. viren sees him go, shakes his head in disbelief...

Dhruv goes to the puja room. He keeps the Ram idol in its place. He prays. He then sees the empty space near the idol, closes his eyes, cries and walks off.

Ved is sitting in the bed, crying. Ni comes there. She tells Ved that she knows what Dhruv did to her. She asks her not to hide and stop the pain she is undergoing. She says that she now needs to believe her that there is no place for both of them in that house. She says that Ved used to talk about family and family pride. What happened today? She used to talk about unity, love etc etc. You even proved your sister wrong. What did the family do to you, she asks? the son of the family kicked you out, others kept watching that happen. She says that you must be wondering why i am here, isnt it? I got betrayed and cheated again by that family, they kicked me out of the raizada house, i lost everything . She then says that Ved now needs to see the real face of Dhruv. She says that she had seen it that day, when Dhruv killed her Rudr. Ved is now upset. She tells Nih that whatever Dhruv did to me, is between us. I know he was wrong. But i can never believe that he has killed Rudr. I will never accept this , says Ved and goes. Nih is surprised, says that Amazing!!! Even after so much happened, trust is not broken....

Ant is talking to Dhruv in the room. Ant says that Kajal told him about everything. Ant tells Dhruv that you both used to be a misaal for every married couple, you both were so close. How did this happen? How did this break happen? When there were confusions in my married life, it was Ved who did everything to get me and Kajal together again. You too supported Ved in that. So a couple like you, who always try to unite others, can never split like this... Why did this happe? asks Ant. Dhruv is sad, hearing to everything. Ant sasy that it takes one second to break a relationship, but it takes ages to build one. He says that he is damn sure that Ved can never be wrong. He tells Dhruv that he must have had some misunderstanding , somewhere. He asks Dhruv to go to Ved, talk to her and clear things out. He says that if she is not in this house, then this house and your life will be empty forever. Ant goes. The words of Ant echo in Dhruv's ears, he is forced to think now...

Dhruv in the puja room. He has tears in his eyes, keeps seeing the Idol. Titli comes there. She holds Dhruv, tells him that she understands what he is gonig thro. She tells him that she knows that he is incomplete without Ved. There, Ved must be desperate without you and Krishna. You are incomplete without Ved, Ved is incomplete without you, this is the fact. She cries, says that he now needs to get back the Sita of the house. She holds his cheek, tells him to go and get her back. Dhruv is now in tears.....

Dhruv comes to the room. Krishna in sitting in the bed. He takes his kid in his arms, cries. With emotions taking an upper hand, he tels Krishna that he must be missing his mom. He says that bcos of papa, you and your mom are seperated. He asks Krishna not to worry. He tells Krishna in a cute way that he will bring mama home. He says that mama, papa and Krishna will again be together. She will never leave us and go, this is a promise to you, he says. Dhruv cries his heart out ans hugs his kid...

Dhruv is driving his car. He looks very happy. He tells himself that he will surely patch up with her and get her back. He says to himself that all is gonig to be ok again. He tells addressing Ved that he is coming to her, he is coming to take her back. Dhruv looks happy. He comes to Uma's place, parks the car in the compound. He is about to get out, when he spots another car entering the compound. He sees thro the mirror, is shocked to see Ayush again.. His face again goes pale. Ayush gets out of his car, walks past Dhruv's car, goes in. Dhruv now gets out of his car, is shocked to see the turn of events.

Monday: Ved is surprised to see Ayush there. Ayush says that he got her atlast after searching for her for so long. He asks her , how is her health? Ved says she is fine. Just then, she again feels giddy , she cis about to fall. Ayush holds her, lifts her in his arms, places her on the sofa. She is unconscious, he sits near her. He is rubbing her palms with his palms, when Dhruv sees this scene from outside the house. He is shocked to see this....
SirTaj thumbnail
wow! thank 4 the update...do u know the time gap for these serials between india and england? and u've got very thourough updates lol..its funny....its taken me ages 2 read! its now 1am......i is shattered! tnx agen! 🤢
*Guli* thumbnail
September 11, 2006

Dhruv is shocked to see Ayush go inside. Dhruv says to himself, Ayush here? This cannot be my illusion. He is upset.

Inside, Ved is feeling a bit unwell. Ayush comes, Ved sees him. Ved is surprised. Ayush sees her, says that he has been searching to know her whereabouts. He asks her, how is she feeling now? Ved nods, immediately hodls her head, she is feeling giddy. Ayush holds her as she is about to fall. He calls for someone for help. Nobody is there. He lifts her, puts her on the sofa. She is unconscious. At this moment, Dhruv comes and sees from outside. He is shocked as he sees Ayush holding Ved's hands, rubbing her palm against his. Dhruv has tears rolling down his eyes. He is shaken totally. Ayush then moves Ved's hair that is falling on her face. Dhruv thinks that the family who thinks that Ved is the moorat of truth and loyalty to the family should have seen this scene. He is very dejected, he just walks off from there, weeping a lot.. He sits in his car and drives.

Now, Ayush goes and sits in the nearby chair, waits for Ved to get better. After Dhruv goes, Ved opens her eyes, she sees Ayush sitting there. She asks him to leave immediately. Ayush says that he will go, but wants to know whether there is again a fight between her and Dhruv bcos of him. Ved is silent. Ayush says that if that is the case, he will talk to Dhruv. Ved denies, says that it is their personal matter, so he should not interfere. Ayush says you are right, i will not interfere. But remember that you have a friend in me whenever you need help. Ved nods, asks Ayush whether she can get back her job? Ayush is excited. She says that she has her mom in the hospital, she needs to pay the bills too. So she needs work. Ayush says that , the job was always yours. I am glad that you see me as a friend even now. Ved smiles. Ayush gets up and goes. Ved is happy. Nih sees all this from upstairs.

Ved is in the hall, when Nih comes and asks Ved why she is joining the same company when she very well knows that Dhruv has miunderstandings in Ved-Ayush relationship? Ved says why cannot i work? Why not??? She says that she was never wrong. She says that she sees no reason to leave the job. She has done no crime, no sin. So she need not fear. She says that the day her conscience says that she has really done a wrong deed, when she is not able to face herself, she will leave the job. She says that she will like to face the accusations that are on her, in the face. She says that truth and honesty is her weapon and she will use it to the full. Nih is worried.

All at home are very happy as Ved is coming back. Ant, Kajal, Viren and Titli are ready to welcome the lakshmi of the house. They are all excited, keep saying that they missed Ved so much. Kajal says that she just cannot wait anymore. Ant says that all our happiness will be back today. All await Ved's arrival. Dhruv comes home. He is in tears. All run to him, ask where Ved is. They ask, why is she standing out? Titli has the arti thali in her hand. As they bombard him with questions, Dhruv loses cool. He flings the arti plate in the air, bursts out crying. All are shocked. He screams, who aer you waiting for? She will never come. She does not deserve to be a part of this family. Dhruv cannot speak as he is caught with emotions. Titli asks what happened now, you went to bring her? Dhruv cries more, says that i went to bring her, i was to do the biggest mistake of my life. All are shocked. Dhruv says that the truth now is that she will not be back. Ant and Viren ask him to say things clearly. Dhruv says that he does not have words to say what he saw, he is sure that they cannot hear whatever he says. So it is better that he does not say the filth out. Ant asks Dhruv to go and get Ved here, they say that they will help solve all their problems. They will talk to her. Titli says that you are again blaming her, even when she is not here to tell her side of the story. Dhruv says yes, i went there with all hoper to get her back, but i have come back with ashes remaining in my fist of that hope i had. Dhruv cries. Ant asks , you were to start a new beginning, what happened? Dhruv says that there is no need to get her here. She does not want us, does not want her husband, kid and family. Dhruv says in a high tone that he will never go to get her back. All are shocked. He orders that nobody should go to meet her.. Titli asks him to tell what happened? Dhruv again says that he cannot say what he saw. He is not able to talk as he is gulping in sorrow. Dhruv then screams that i will tell something today, for me, Vedi is dead from today..... All are shocked. As he says this, Dhruv's lips shiver, he bursts out crying. He goes into his room, leaving all shocked.

Dhruv in his room. Wind is blowing heavily, the windows are open, so the curtains are flying around. Dhruv gets in, is sad, sees their marriage photo that is hung to the wall. He sees it, loks sad, cries. He then falls to the ground, sits on the floor, cries his heart out. He bursts out into tears. Just then, he hears the sound of something falling . He turns, is shocked to see the marriage photo down on the ground will glass broken, due to the wind. Dhruv is moer in tears, as he sees this. He moves along the ground, goes tot he photo, sees it, sheds tears. He removes the glass pieces from the photo, is seeing, when someone holds him from behind. THe gentle touch makes him turn, he sees Krishna eagerly looking at him. Dhruv is in tears. He takes his son, keeps him in his lap. He cries, tells his kid that he could not fulfil the promise, he could not bring his mama back. He is weeping as he tells Krishna that papa could not get back mama for Krishna. He asks his kid to forgive his papa, Dhruv cries hugging Krishna...

Raizada Office. Viren and Ant are coming to the office, the good old days are back. All the employees welcome them, with bouquets. All are happy. As they both are about to enter their cabin, Nih comes there, with all anger . Nih asks for Ant. The receptionsit says that she cannot enter like this without appointment. Ant is smiling seeing Nih's condition. Nih sees Ant and Viren, comes near them. She tells Ant that he is a third rate person, who knows only to cheat and play with others' emotions. Ant is smiling as Nih reacts. She says that he need not feel happy about what he has got today. She says that he is bound to lose everything again. Ant smiles again. Nih asks him not to consider himself as Sikander , as he will face defeat in few days time. She will surely take revenge, she is just waiting for the right time to attack him. He will again face only disaster, she says. She leaves, but Ant keeps smiling. Viren is totally confused.

Viren in his cabin. He asks Ant, why was Nih screaming like that? He tells Ant that when he got back everything, he told them that Nih had willingly returned everythig to them, then why is she talking about betrayal now? Ant says that he had lied then. He says that Nih took everything from us by cheat. I too took back everything by cheat. He says that he is not sad to have said lies to his family. He says that zehar ko zehar hi maarta hai, so he did not do anything wrong by applaying the same trick on her. He says that she can clal his plan by whatever name, cheat, betrayal, etc, but the fact is that she lost and we won, says Ant... Viren is upset...

Now series of scenes are shown without dialogues... Dhruv in office. He tries to work, but he is lost in thoughts. He is not able to concentrate. Ved at work with Ayush, she is smiling as ever in office. Uma in hospital, Ved goes to meet her. (Uma who had closed eyes till now, has opened eyes, lol!! A Blooper, probably)... Ved cries before her mom. Ved cries in her room remembering Dhruv. Nih sees her in tears. Ved working in office, she is lively there. Ayush is happy to see her like that. Ved is sitting in the house with the broken pieces of the mangalsutra in hand, Nih sees her.Ved has tied this in a red kerchief.

Nih is in her room, she weeps for her sister. She wipes her tears, says that Dhruv has given enough sufferings to both th e sisters. She will now see to it that her sister does not suffer anymore. She says that Ved has sacrificed her life for Dhruv, she stood as a shield everytime, but what did she get back in return? Suspicion, rejection, humiliation!!!,says Nih. She says that Ved still feels that Dhruv is a good person, her fate has been cruel to her. But she does not know what i know about Dhruv, Nih says. She says that as a elder sister, it is her duty now to get Ved freedom from this relationship...

Dhruv is in his cabin, in office. Nih comes there. Dhruv is suprised to see her, he gets up. He asks her, what brought her here? Nih says that she has no interest in seeing his face, but came here for Ved. Nih says that Ved wants divorce from him. Dhruv is shocked. He asks her, why could she not come here for that? Why did she send you? Nih says that i can bear to see your face, but after the humiliations and sufferings you gave her, she is not willing to see your face again. Dhruv is pained. Nih tells him that there is notihng left in this broken relationship, so he should end it now. She asks him to give divorce to Ved. Dhruv says that he ahs no reason to believe her, why should he? Nih then takes the red kerchief out from her purse, takes out the borken pieces of mangalsutra. She throws that on the table, says that this is enough proof to say that Ved does not want to live with the remains of this broken relationship. Dhruv is shocked. Nih tells him that this is enough. He now needs to end this forever. She asks him to give Ved room to live her own life, give her freedom, she says. Nih goes from there after saying this. Dhruv stands there, depressed...

Tomorrow: Nih has some blood or sindoor(dont know, what) smeared all over her face. She is , i think posing before the mirror, screaming out that she will surely come back with a vengeance, she is addressign ant. She says that a hurt nagin's hit wil ber more poisonous, will result only in death....