Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

i wanted to knw dat
thnx Sunara
u r smart lyk mausam chachi( Sunara its compliment)

LMAO Aurin!! 😆
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You solved Paro age puzzle.Very good .😊
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

Had asked in a separate post earlier...though must say that the girl who gave the doll to Rudra looked older than 6! But no worries..hopefully these ages will be maintained!

the child had to emote a lot.. portray a range of emotions.. an actual 6 yr old child artist might not have been competent enough to do that n they probably used a 8 yr old or so for that.
but as they spelled it out today no more need for guess work 😳

hehe ya unlike IPK CVs!! hopefully no amnesia! 😆

IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good catch... Hehe, thankfully she isn't a teenager
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

You're like me Sunara, I love to obsess over ages too ðŸ¤£ 

Thanks for this post hun.

hahahaha Pri i am like obsessively obsessed with serial character ages!! so it was like a bounty of gifts for me when i heard that 'che saal ki thi' line!! 🤣

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DN2012

Thank god ,she is not 18.
I was praying for that.

ya i like 7 yr gap more than 10! n they look the ages in the show too.. so much more suited 😳

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
for a change she should be 28 and he should be 21 or maybe25 ..that should be fun..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's a good enough age I like it I did fell Paro is around 21-22 they look  21 & 28 in the show so it seems right. 
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DN2012

for a change she should be 28 and he should be 21 or maybe25 ..that should be fun..

u should try watching that Jee Le Zara show on Sony dear.. there u can watch that sort of story.. if u like this such couplings its the show for u, rather than one like RR which is more a M&B/fantasy love story girls usually dream about..

i dont like older women younger man stories.. cz lol men r emotionally less mature than women n marriages usually have higher success rate when they r evenly matched.. that is why nature usually has favored such unions.. there r exceptions n there is personal preferences.. so this is not being judgmental.. simply a personal opinion..
i personally (my parents r groom hunting these days) have given only 1 basic criteria above all else is that the guy should be at the least 2-3 yrs older than me.
so anyway as i said give that show a chance, u will probably like it.. this show leads have been cast taking the character ages n characteristics in to mind.. so the hatke/difference u can experiences through that other show.. as this is not such a show n caters more to young girls who have romantic ideals..n the online response shows it clearly..

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Quite an observation!! Haha I too m obsessed with character's ages...but after this clarification I hav a new confusion bout Sunehri's age now..She's 17???? 😕   ðŸ˜†