Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with Junoon. Kapil is very rude to his guests.
He totally bullies them all.
I have seen his show hardly 3-4 times and I can't bring my self to laugh at his jokes.

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can't stand this Kapil Sharma... and I agree with all who say that he bullies his guests.This guy is rude but disguises the insults in the form of jokes or fun.  

Edited by SG200 - 10 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Kapil is too much sometime. Insulting the audience is not funny st all. I believe this article true.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For some people, it is a bit hard to digest the success. I personally start feeling, watching his reactions in comedy nights with Kapil that whenever someone from the audience outshines or even tries to outshine him with his/her wit & funny bone, the man do not like it, and it is quite evident from his expressions & tone, and sometimes he respond in a way that one has no choice but to feel this despite liking his comedy.

Moreover (plz don't think that I am saying this as a Pakistani...I am far far away from racism or anything biased like that .. India has great great comedy talent) if u have watched Pakistani Punjabi stage dramas that r very popular there, u will come to know that Kapil's almost 95% jokes are straight away copied & lifted from those shows, that all Pakistani viewers have seen & heard in those shows like countless times since many years when Kapil didn't even started his career on television, even his tone and the way he deliver all his lines is heavily inspired from those artists. I have NOT seen any other Indian comedian copying Pakistani comedy artists and their jokes at all, and yet this guy is way too over rated (won comedy circus 5 times in a row... see the irony... yet he ditched comedy circus who made him and gave him fame, and started his own show with competition of CC at the same day & time on a rival channel).

I am very glad that CC is still holding strong despite 7 years have been passed while Kapil's show finally started loosing its high Trps just after a few months. You have to watch the latest episode of both CC and kapil's show having the same guests Ranveer singh & Arjun in them... while CC was a complete nonstop genuine laugh riot from start till end, Kapil's show was without an exaggeration a damp squib & a big bore.

Edited by tanya.91 - 10 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Im pretty sure it was the other way around LOL, Im sure Kangana made HIM wait and now her PR is trying to make her seem all holier than thou.

Kangana may seem moody, but in the industry she is famous as being punctual, thorough professional & a very grounded person.
DianaPrince thumbnail
kapil was always arrogant
even in CC

he won 2nd place in star ya rocksta
the contestants were making fun of him

he said that in their own show they are not coming first

he forgot how he used to insult his female co stars 

also archana was too much praising him and krishna
sudesh is better 
DianaPrince thumbnail
CC is still better
i still watch it
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if it was any other bigbstar besides kangana he would never have behaved like that such an asshole i wished she had thrown a tantrum. bt knowing her she wnt
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have stopped watching CNWK after Sunil Grover aka Guthi left..Its no fun at all without him..😭
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
there are far too many articles on kapil and his attitude lately. so I am inclined to believe this. plus kangana has never had attitude issues or tantrum problems reported. she generally has a professional image. kapil has gone bonkers. and not so funny anymore