ArHi OneShot |Unfinished Business| - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you for the OS. Amazing as always!πŸ‘

Nice os...
Loved it. 😊
hey dear awsm update. plz continue dis to one more part. plz plz plz pretty plz!
This was cute.  I loved the question and not so straightforward answers.  She was running away from him,and he made her answer her own questions about him.  I like that you left it where you did, it took away any sappiness from creeping in the story.  It really was very interesting up to the every last line.  Cheers!
EEEPS!!* (giddy feelings)*
OH, I LOVE THIS NAFIII ! This is SO darn awesome, sweet & cute and funny and oh-the-irritation-&-the-unknown-feelings-of-not-understanding-the-feeling. 
This was SO much better than the scene in the episode and I love the continuation you made from the scene itself, except it wasn't Chai this time, but 'paani'. What better excuse ;) 
Loved it all up until it end.. so he did make her understand, huh? Oouuu ;) 
Jumbled my head with all there 'Idon'tknows', he should've just made her 'understand', except all that rambling and effectively faulting her question. 
My heart hasn't gone dhak dhak this way in a LONG time, Nafisa!

Take a bow. I would have so liked to see this happen in front of me.

And yet, reading it was...tingling - yep, that's what I am now!

Beautiful. You sure have a way with words and dialogue!
Awesome!
I really like the title!

I liked how you incorporated everything from Akash and Payal's wedding.
I really like the dialogue only OSs, they are so well written!

When Arnav said, I am here to make you understand
I hope he has succeeded in his mission :)

Great job!
I hope you are enjoying the wedding!

Thank you so much for the pm!
I dont need descriptions, I dont need emotions, I dont need cues about where this story fits in the chronology of the events in the show, I dont need to know the mood, I dont need the expressions...
Everything is out there for me to feel with everything in my heart. This is Arnav Khushi. This is IPK 😊

The flirty Arnav and the restless Khushi (no terrace MU/ Shyam business) and you have transported me to the ArHi-fantasyland and woven the same IPK here again.

I loved the ping pong match of words, I loved the question, I loved the assured but silent answers... I just found that the end was kinda an 'unfinished business' There could have been more there πŸ˜•
So randomly sweet. I loved it.