"In my silence lies your biggest defeat" - so she says..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
'Mhare chup rehne mein hi aapki sabse badi haar hai' 
Well, where do I start? Ok so what was it that many were worried over last week? 

1. That Rudra is softening and falling in love with her too soon to accommodate TRPs (which btw is constantly rising - but who cares ehh?)! 
2. And Paro is losing her spine n the CVs have forgotten about the fierce Paro they themselves showed us 5 days before? yeh?

Assumptions are the mother of all F ups u know?

OK OK i will cut back on the sarcasm.. But anyway the point is people assuming things n then taking the whole world on ur head and creating havoc!

i know all shows after a certain point gets messed up, but give these people some credit! This is the 1st few months of the show n they have a bound script with them they will show as they need to! There will be some deviations as they see fit and every1 has to understand that as long as they keep the character sketches intact!

OK so last week we got to see Rudra being caring to a Paro who was sleeping. But was it cz he had fallen in love? Nope that is just him being human and the natural protective instinct that she raises in him coming to the forefront now that she couldn't see it.

And Paro was too acquiescent and has been reduced to a bechari who was bowing down to her fate? umm.. is she? nope.. 

Truly one thing I love about the way this PH is narrating the story is that they pretty much spell out  what is happening.. They don't allow anything to be assumed. They show, talk it out the thoughts of the characters and the thought process behind each action, even if it was later n not at the exact moment. 

So does Rudra trust her? fallen for her despite all odds? nah.. he subconsciously cares, but even he doesn't know let alone accept that he cares a damn for her as a person. The occasional softening is not him falling in love at all.
neither is she being a doormat!

I am glad to have pretty much written in my last post about this couple - 

And I am glad the CVs clarified what i was explaining through last night's episode..

All I am again asking u guys is to keep an open mind. Do not expect the typical Mills & Boon story or what Sanaya's last show was and watch this show.

Cz in all of such stories Paro would be someone who would be riling Rudra for every little thing. And Rudra would be inflamed by her even breathing!

Yet here nothing of that sort is happening. cz the tranquil Paro's only offense is being passive!

How in the world is he to combat her? Rudra is in a fix! he knows how to attack and defend against any adversary who will attack him.. But what can he do when this gentle, delicate adversary of his is doing nothing of that sort? 

Her eyes defiant, her mouth firmly set she holds her ground and tells him to go to hell for all she cares, but in very calm gentle words. cz that is who she is.. she is not a woman to rip his hairs and scratch his eyes out.. But neither will she bow down!

And coming to Paro, she might not have a college degree or any knowledge about the world. But she is intelligent, astute and intuitive. She has already figured out what makes Rudra tick or at least the basic bit of it. And having unearthed her enemy's weak points she is using passive aggression to combat him!

Rudra is furious and utterly frustrated, but is there ANYTHING he can do? nope! cz for all her gentleness he is meeting a solid brick wall where this matter is concerned! Let alone that she has in fact found the chinks of his armor and he is at a loss of control of this situation!

So i am again and again asking u guys don't expect IPK here and watch this! And don't every time expect a Khushi from Paro or an Arnav from Rudra! 
They r two unique stories which both deserve the respect of not being compared to each other! Let them be the starkly different tales they are and accept them for what they are..

So every often when Paro stays quiet for something which would have made Khushi take up battle stations or when Rudra cares for her in the gentlest manner.. do not assume things.. let this story proceed..

That is all I am asking..

now having gotten the heavy parts out of the way.. ahh.. can i just drool on the fiery Paro and and annoyed Rudra!!

Sanaya and Ashish nail these scenes!! Seems like they were born to play these 2 roles considering the intensity and the sparks they bring to such scenes!! They make such a delicious couple!

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree!
After watching friday epi,we all were like 'no,yaar! This cannot happen..rudra cant fall in love soon but that was just his caring side๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i wonder that will we ever see a loving rudra๐Ÿค”
i think this show is just beyond our thoughts๐Ÿ˜†
hats off to the writers ๐Ÿ‘
SanIsh doing phenomenal job๐Ÿ‘
Superb post n pix are too gooddd
golpokobita thumbnail
Nice post! 

I like your line, 'do not assume things, let the story progress' !
But is it that easy? especially when you have two delicious actors showing sparks and burning the screen with their intensity??? How can my poor mind not assume???๐Ÿ˜‰
nisha2004 thumbnail
well said .I love paro and her character because I don't want khushi here. I want paro here.๐Ÿ˜Ž
SapnaTanmay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sunara take a bow great post ๐Ÿ‘
this post is needed now
paro one line dialogue is enough to shut rudra 
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sunara...Word!...you nailed it with your post...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Absolutely agree, how could a Parvati ever be a Khushi! 

Just love the way the makers are unravelling each layer of Parvati. Not necessarily with her own actions or words. In the previous episode where Rudra told Aman, "Sutli bomb hai woh." that just about tells us what Parvati  is all about.  When the time comes Paro will surely reveal to us another side of her nature. 

The CVs are staying true to her name. I was reading a bit on Parvati and realized the scenes which might play out today and tomorrow, where she is asked to serve him and is asked to clean his room, is what Parvati did to Lord Shiva in his cave to win him over.  They are definitely not scenes created just for TRPs...naah...the makers have thought it all out long before they aired this show.

This PH like Diya and Guinea said do things differently. They  have their own style of storytelling...and it would be unfair to expect them to imitate another.  

This is just the start...we are just about getting into the mood of the story...all we need to do now is sit back and enjoy this beautiful tale of love unfold each day on our screens.

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post๐Ÿ‘

Paro rocked it ๐Ÿ˜‰
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I doubt anyone can seriously compare Parvati to khushi as they are definitely polar opposites! 
As Sanaya herself said in an interview she is used to talking more than necessary and overreacting as khushi so much so that she is unsure whether she gave the right expression now as Parvati!!

I don't think the clamour was so much for Sanaya to be like khushi as it was for Paros thoughts to be given some screen time...they are still working on that...and hopefully we will get more of her perspective...whether it's spoken or felt or thought!

Besides that the romantic song in the background was out of place for a caring Rudra...and their interaction today proves that point! This is where they are at right now..two strangers who both need each other's help!

Today's episode brought the story back on track and the actors were superb as well!!
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice title...thats the dialogue of the day...the writers are so brilliant..paro's dialogues are mosly very nice...!!nice post sunara...!!
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Sunara,
Very apt post.  ๐Ÿ‘
Totally agree with you.
People need to understand who Parvati is.  She is a very simple person who had a very simple dream.  She is not loud or aggressive.
In her current situation she is doing all she possibly can.  She is a captive/hostage at the mercy of Rudra. She doesn't care whether she lives or not, but she cares that her Aunt and village people are not harmed by Rudra or BSD. (Yes, we know he is not going to any such thing, but she doesn't...yet.)

All she wants is for Rudra to come to the realization that he is guilty of taking away all that mattered to her.  She, very timidly, but very to the point tells him exactly that and that he is keeping her alive to be a witness, that he is equally facing difficulty in keeping her safe...and all this without dramatics.
His loud aggressive actions scare her, but not unnerve her.  In her simple, straight forward way she has put Rudra in a very precarious place. 
She is winning...he is loosing...she has nothing to loose...he has lots to loose.

I love her character.  She will grow, but slowly and surely as her realizations and truths unfold.

Go Parvati !!!!