Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ishu dont hear the shagun words...and stop the marriage...

raman needs u...ruhi needs u..more over...bhallas needs u...

please dont call off the wedding...

just drag the shagun out of ther life...dont allow her to get inside...in ur life...
sudhajo thumbnail
Thought atleast a step with ishita,,,,, 
Ishita enjoyed Raman's dance.

and this Shagun too... & Mrs. Bhalla blurted out.

Mihir & Mihika's romance was ok,,,more like a filler. πŸ˜’

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhajo

Thought atleast a step with ishita,,,,, 

Ishita enjoyed Raman's dance.

and this Shagun too... & Mrs. Bhalla blurted out.

Mihir & Mihika's romance was ok,,,more like a filler. πŸ˜’

was gud atleast/...

shagun just spoiled everythinh
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved Raman's performance!😳
honestly he was looking really handsome n dashing! loved all his dance!πŸ˜†
loved how Raman gave ishita n her family the way to go first, loved him there!
Shagun ko ho gai khabar finally, loved her expression when she saw Ruhi's gift! 
waiting for tomorrow's epi to see banyanless Raman in haldi!πŸ˜†

Recovery. thumbnail
I just watched it & 'Confusion hi Confusion hai Solution kuch Mila Nahie' 
Raman's Performance - Karan surely justified it with his dance steps but the editing was very poor even Ishita's reactions were cut short =\ And I wish if Raman wearing Glasses on that Seat was shown a bit longer. 
Ishita accepting Shagun's bribe - How Come? Isn't she the one always saying that Her cheez paiso se nahi khaaridi jaati? She always has to give lectures to Raman as he is too direct in giving money where as Shagun is indirect. That doesn't make sense! 
Best Mom Trophy - Well Ishita would have kept it in her Room only. And for a 2nd thought Shagun would have asked Ishita and She would have said 'I gifted that to my mom on mothers day' Whatsoever .-. 
Mrs Bhalla - I agree she is hilarious. xD but today was a little too much! 
Mihir Mihika - it was a cute scene! But could have been better. And WHY IN THE WORLD ISN'T Romi's fault coming out?  
Precape - Haven't the changed Raman all the way? First He agreed to perform (well okay fine cause she challenged her but still) then He agreed to tear his shirt? Look now who got interested in the marraige circus. .-. 
Disappointed. The Show is being Dragged. I expected much more Masti and Dhamal. =| 
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

loved Raman's performance!😳

honestly he was looking really handsome n dashing! loved all his dance!πŸ˜†
loved how Raman gave ishita n her family the way to go first, loved him there!
Shagun ko ho gai khabar finally, loved her expression when she saw Ruhi's gift! 
waiting for tomorrow's epi to see banyanless Raman in haldi!πŸ˜†

yaaa he s amazing dancer...enjoyed it...

mihika-mihir section too was cute...

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Recovery.

I just watched it & 'Confusion hi Confusion hai Solution kuch Mila Nahie' 

Raman's Performance - Karan surely justified it with his dance steps but the editing was very poor even Ishita's reactions were cut short =\ And I wish if Raman wearing Glasses on that Seat was shown a bit longer. 
Ishita accepting Shagun's bribe - How Come? Isn't she the one always saying that Her cheez paiso se nahi khaaridi jaati? 

----this was the part ...which  disappointed me...how can she take the gift from her...
y she always falling on shaguns sweet words...πŸ˜•

She always has to give lectures to Raman as he is too direct in giving money where as Shagun is indirect. That doesn't make sense! 
Best Mom Trophy - Well Ishita would have kept it in her Room only. And for a 2nd thought Shagun would have asked Ishita and She would have said 'I gifted that to my mom on mothers day' Whatsoever .-. 
Mrs Bhalla - I agree she is hilarious. xD but today was a little too much! 
Mihir Mihika - it was a cute scene! But could have been better. And WHY IN THE WORLD ISN'T Romi's fault coming out?  
Precape - Haven't the changed Raman all the way? First He agreed to perform (well okay fine cause she challenged her but still) then He agreed to tear his shirt? Look now who got interested in the marraige circus. .-. 
Disappointed. The Show is being Dragged. I expected much more Masti and Dhamal. =| 

---dont expect too much from ekta...🀣 she makes story good same time worst πŸ˜†

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha  the  only  highlight  4  me  was  Raman's  dance.He  was  fabulous  in  his  performance  and  the  Iyers  were  enjoying  too  and  Ishitha  was  dancing towards  the  last  and  she  too  enjoyed  it.Rest  of  the  episode-no  words .Now  I  read  that  Ishu  will  call  off  the  wedding so  whats  with  the  promo  they  aired πŸ˜•.Anyways  my  heart sank and  2  make  matters  worse  this  article  was  enough.Hoping  2  see  some  light  at  the  end  of  the   dark tunnel πŸ˜†
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

Nisha  the  only  highlight  4  me  was  Raman's  dance.He  was  fabulous  in  his  performance  and  the  Iyers  were  enjoying  too  and  Ishitha  was  dancing towards  the  last  and  she  too  enjoyed  it.Rest  of  the  episode-no  words .Now  I  read  that  Ishu  will  call  off  the  wedding so  whats  with  the  promo  they  aired πŸ˜•.Anyways  my  heart sank and  2  make  matters  worse  this  article  was  enough.Hoping  2  see  some  light  at  the  end  of  the   dark tunnel πŸ˜†

i liked raman's dashing dance...

mihika-mihir convo...she was cute...in that drunken form...

othrs...i just minused...

me too *fingers crossed * aftr the articlesπŸ˜•