Thendral- Feb 10-15th, 2014

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks vijayam for diligently providing us with updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Jaya. 

Oh my gosh, Nila's dream was scary!!!  I really thought all this was happening for her and while watching it I was like wow, these guys are moving fast as well ggrr Tamil.  But in the end it was all just a dream lol.

I don't like how Tamil/Satya/Maya business going, after hearing Nitesh and his friend we can be sure same events will happen to Ta where in the end Prabha and Nitesh help him.

Shiva is another one...who knows what he is going to plan.

Kalyani using the police to help get the document back...will it work?
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Seems like Kalyani's plan flipped backwards ðŸ˜•
But it was nice to see a scared Padma while it lasted. 
Lesson: Bad people will always get saved after suffering for just one episode while good people suffer for at least a thousand episodes before being saved. ðŸ˜¡
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Thank you Thangam for the updates. 

Uh oh what happened to that police officer??  She is against Kalyani now suddenly?  Ggrrr, don't like that!

Hhhmm so Thulasi is in Mumbai but Tamil doesn't know any of this.  No point in Thulasi talking to Satya I guess when it's Tamil who needs to change his plans and idea. 

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All police is shown as overly arrogant and corrupt. I thought this police  woman was just arrogant but straight. She is no different from her corrupt atrocious male counterparts. At least they talk with some respect. But this woman has a gutter mouth. Are they really allowed to talk like this? Even if they are questioning the Accused? 
Shathirlala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan50

All police is shown as overly arrogant and corrupt. I thought this police  woman was just arrogant but straight. She is no different from her corrupt atrocious male counterparts. At least they talk with some respect. But this woman has a gutter mouth. Are they really allowed to talk like this? Even if they are questioning the Accused? 

No Vikatan and corruption police officers go hand on hand ðŸ˜† 
The good thing is if it's done like this then it offers a greater challenge for the good guys but most of the times the good guys fail ðŸ˜¡. I have high expectations with Deepa and Kalyani's track but ultimately it falls in to the hands of Dir Kumara.  Their track makes me want to wait impatiently for the next episode and this week also I cannot wait to see the meeting between Thulasi and Maya . 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
I'm also waiting for this Thulasi vs Maya scene to happen, can't wait!
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Today Both Kalyani and Tulasi rocked. Simply loved the slap Kalyani gave the
Inspector and her bashing of the excuse for a police inspector. Loved Tulasi's dialogue whichbwas 
Crisp abd firm in a very polite tone. Simply loved the way she told Satya that they are doing a shady
 business. Both actresses acted and emoted very well. Kalyani has entered a snake pit. Let us see
How she comes out. I am sure she is going to be beaten black and blue. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the updates. 

Wow Kalyani, you go girl!!  Awesome portrayal of her character, this is the Kalyani we like, the bold, brave girl. 

Thulasi also spoke her opinions out to Satya in the proper manner. 
Shathirlala thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sri
What are they doing to this poor Kalyani??? ðŸ˜¡